Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko!

me i had it just right now...

I had this girl for more than 3 yrs... now that she's away we always argue on little things, like di ako nakatawag (mahal kc international call), di ako nakasulat or email, d ko nasagot tawag nya coz i'm pretty much sound asleep... things like that...

i got fused up! accidentaly I met this lady who's very much opposite of my girl. With all the crisis I've been through she's with me, i started to develop this feeling of u know the feeling of falling to the girl.

i know that its unfair to my far-away gf, but i find it to difficult to break the current gf i had. 1st is of course there's already feelings involve... but more than that... she has a suicidal tendency (my new gf)...

anybody there who could help me... it will be much appreciated...

Guest ginny
I cant agree with you more ginie.... wat if u dont knw wat u really want... the probem is with me not with them... what it they both acepted the fact that its ok for them....

:sick:

Yeah.. as I've indicated in my earlier post, you simply can't decide because you want them both. They may have accepted the fact that you have them both, but in the end they will both realize that it's a no-win situation for them.. eventually, they will get tired and of course they would ask you to choose.

For whatever it's worth.. I do believe that if you truly love someone, your eyes is only for that person. So, in your case, you don't really know what love means. You may tell me that I have never experienced it that's why I talk like this.. NO.. I've gone through the same experience before and I came to realize that I was really being selfish.

Pare, you don't even have to choose. Leave them both and find yourself.. if you were able to do that.. you will know what's the true meaning of love, hence, find your own true love that will eventually make you happy.

me i had it just right now...

I had this girl for more than 3 yrs... now that she's away we always argue on little things, like di ako nakatawag (mahal kc international call), di ako nakasulat or email, d ko nasagot tawag nya coz i'm pretty much sound asleep... things like that...

i got fused up! accidentaly I met this lady who's very much opposite of my girl. With all the crisis I've been through she's with me, i started to develop this feeling of u know the feeling of falling to the girl.

i know that its unfair to my far-away gf, but i find it to difficult to break the current gf i had. 1st is of course there's already feelings involve... but more than that... she has a suicidal tendency (my new gf)...

anybody there who could help me... it will be much appreciated...

:P

Pare ang hirap no... but i must admire you for your courage of deciding so...

Good luck!

B)

Im having the same situation,but one girl is in Bicol umuuwi lang dito every month and the other ones my officemate who at the same time is taking law...A friend advise me to choose yung hindi malabo at the same time wala masyadong sabit...Yung girl na officemate ko sometimes nakikipagmeet pa sa ex nya...So I decided to choose my Bicol Baby nalang...At least kahit Long Distance hindi malabo

nangyari sa kin dati ito.. dalawa sila... never again... hirap kasi e! tapos pag nagkabistuhan, tepok!

meron akong mga friends na laging ganito... i always wonder where their energy comes from!... it takes such a supreme effort just to handle 1 relationship let alone 2 or more!!!

• 1 month later...

Well,that alredy happend 2 me , like 3 yrs ago. All 3 of us worked in the same co. My #2 was just a newbie in the co. then. My #1 had me as his #2(coz may #1 sya as well--geez!)When my #1 found out abt me & my #2,he made me choose. I chose,of course,my #2 coz as far as i know i'm the only 1 in his life. THEN AGAIN,i believe it's knida happenin' again. My #2(hu was 'promoted' 2 bein my only 1)& i parted aftr he got another gurl preggy :grr: .He got married & i met my current beau. My current beau is,by far,the nicest thing that ever happened to me. He threw me a lifeline when i was starting 2 fall 4 my married ex hu's stl tryin' to get me back.

I can say,no matter what my ex tells me/reminds me abt r good times together,my current beau's stl got the best of me.In a nutshell,i'd stl go 4 my current beau coz i know (well @ least that's what he makes me beleive)i'm the only 1 for him.the only thing i'm praying,wishin,& hopin 4 now is that his heart would alwys be completely bound 4 me alone.. sigh!.. that's just abt it! :)

have tried..

and decided not to try again..

flings outside of a relationship will do though.. one night stands.. fubus.. no-commitment f#&kfest..

it's just too damn hard committing to at least two women for a long period of time.. even for just a month..

napansin ko.. lumiliit pwet ko..

:evil:

i dont think this is possible..... it's justa amatter of being contented.... :) some people could treat infatuation as love...... hence, even if he's already inlove with someone he feels that he's falling for another....

love is to be shared but your heart should be given to just one..... somebody who's deserving.. and worth all the pain and tears :)

have tried..

and decided not to try again..

flings outside of a relationship will do though.. one night stands.. fubus.. no-commitment f#&kfest..

it's just too damn hard committing to at least two women for a long period of time.. even for just a month..

napansin ko.. lumiliit pwet ko..

:evil:

i feel you dawg! it gets so complicated that most of the time you'd wish it never happened.. despite the joys, you tend to lose enthusiasm when stuff gets shitty..

i have a gf for 4 years, long distance for 3 years, i always cheated on her even before.. then i met this chick from a friend and we started to live in the same haus.. id sneak calls sa # 1 ko but eventually, nahuli din. :blink: i told both of them the truth, i lost my number 1 coz she found comfort in someone else's arms :grr: , im still with my live-in partner, kaso she decided na we shouldnt live-in na muna :( ... kaya ngayon, play around lang me ng play around.. :D

Maybe there's something wrong with me.

When I was still single, I would normally have more than one gf at a time. Even when I'm already with someone, another pretty girl remains pretty. Hindi naman kasi biglaang pumapangit ang tingin ko sa mga magaganda kapag nagkakasyota na ako. Masama pa nito, para bang mas lapitin ako ng girls kung kailan may syota na ako (pag wala naman at libre ako, dun naman ako walang nakikilala?). And I just had to do something about it!

It takes a lot of hard work. Pag tiga-Pasig yung isa, I make sure the others would be from QC, Manila, etc. If she's from Makati, sa bandang south lang kami lumalabas, Pag tiga-QC, we stay away from Makati etc. And a lot of money too. Magastos talaga. I really had to learn time and resource management very early in life. Even then, madalas pa rin nauubos ang bread ko sa gimmick.

Not always successful though. Lakas talaga ng intuition ng mga babae. Guys: never underestimate this. Kahit gaano ka kadulas at ka-galing mambola, nahuhuli pa rin. Many times, it would end in painful breakups. Then the cycle starts all over again. Walang kadala-dala.

One problem was that all of my male friends were like me. Puro mga "tulisan". Kaya siguro may tendency talaga. Meron pa kaming arrangements noon. Pag kasama nung mga friends ko yun #1 nila, ako din #1 kasama ko. Pag yung gimmick pang #2, lahat #2 ang kasama. Kaya yung mga #1 namin, puro #1 lang ang kilala nila, etc. We never mess with the order. Baka may madulas dila dun sa mga girls eh mahirap na.

Kaya siguro yung bunso kong kapatid, magiging old maid na yata. I always remind her that not all guys are like me and my friends.

Confessions.

hmmmm...that happened to me already..what did i do? i opted to stay with the person i loved longer...playing safe d ba? i would rather stay with the person who loves me than the person the person that i love. why? kasi its so painful to love someone who dosen't love you back. at least you would learn to love the person who loves you. u have assurance and security right? sometimes kasi you mistake infatuation for love lalo na if u get the attention or the need from the other man and not from the person you have been with for quite sometime. pero thats my opinion :) :D

It has happened before. It could happen again. I do not encourage you guys to go for it. Masakit, lalo sa girl, no matter who was at fault. If you can think of cheating her and getting away with it, I would advice you to remain unmarried until such time that you put some control over yourself...tangna, there will be a lot of closed-up wedding shops if ever we men all take that advice...

hay nakow! mahirap matawag ng two-timer pero hindi ko ba maintindihan kung bakit napakasarap mapagitna sa dalawang ilog...the feeling id quite like having "blue balls"...masakit na masarap na mahirap...mixed feeling na alam mong lose-lose situation at the end and yet you keep doin' it..hehe...hirap intindihin...kaya ang payo ko na lang...STICK TO ONE!!!

• 6 months later...