Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

486 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

No. It's my opinion that my significant other should be enthusiastic about talking/being with me.

If they are clearly showing signs that they don't want to be together with me, begging won't change anything besides make me lose respect for myself. There's way too many people in this world to get so fixated on someone who doesn't appreciate and enjoy your company any more.

I did. Now I'm currently trying to forgive myself for throwing away all my self-respect out the window. It was difficult to move on because we had plans, I wasn't just grieving the loss of her, but also the loss of what could have been. She's Honduran. She was the best thing that happened to me, the way she made me feel when I was with her, and how head over heels she was. I matched her energy but I think I gave too much and didn't leave some for myself. Guess everything fades away over time. It's just funny how one person could love you to death then one day, it's just gone.

Yes, pero i’ve learned di mo bsta bsta makukuha yung effort ng partner mo ng 100% just by always getting their attention. If they can’t reciprocate the effort you are giving them then walk away. If di sila accountable sa mistake nila and pilit padin nila pinagtatakpan yung kamalian nila whether a simple mistake or nahuli mong may katext pero ayaw padin umamin then instead of lowering your pride, move on, walk away. People like them won’t be contented and learn. Don’t for them to change because they won’t. Ganun na sila eh. Gusto nila gingawa nila. So don’t beg. Don’t settle for less. Move on.

I once did. My partner back then cheated while in abroad, we have a son, 3 years old that time. I followed her, leaving our son at home here with may parents. I followed her overseas, to beg that we fix. I will forgive her as I understand she was lonely alone abroad, albeit she have me and her son. I begged and kneeled, but she still chose her new partner, over me, over our son. Year have passed, never again have I begged.

• 4 weeks later...

yes i did that. OFW ako from Dubai, had done these and that, wife found out,,, thing is, upto now, hinde padin maibalik ung tiwala at pagmamahal saken, mesheket talaga,,as in. Ganun pala un, sa huli ung pagsisisi. nwayz,,,as much as i can,,,kung kaya ko pa mag stay,,, will do. madami na nangyari,, dahil sa mga pambababae ko. i have been a good provider but, ung balik sakin,,, wife has lost (if not all) the love & respect, to me...add mopa ung anak ko,, na naging malayo loob sa akin. Well i am the only one to blame,, naging mahina ako eh. Nagpabaya sa buhay mag asawa. But i am finding hope & trust to GOD. That is my ONLY hope and refuge. Sa mga same boat kagaya saken,, GOD is the only solution. peace out everyone.

I did beg once. She just lost all respect and attraction towards me. When I ultimately decided to leave, she then begged me too but enough is enough. So I learned as a man, never beg. That is an ultimate pussy drier.