JOHN CALUB Money Making Seminars

Hello all,

I just attended the first seminar of John Calub, How to Become a Money Magnet, and found it quite practical. I've secured a slot on the next seminar, which is Attracting Wealth Workshop, and considering the Firewalk bootcamp.

Tanong ko lang if anybody has attended the Attracting Wealth Workshop and Firewalk Bootcamp? How was it? Did it result a financial breakthrough as John Calub promised? I'd appreciate some comments.

Thanks

it's actually John Calub who makes lots of money by luring people to attend his seminars. lol.

any seminar about money, how to make money, how to get rich, will always attract people.

I've spoken to some of the volunteers who attended the Firewalk bootcamp and they did attest that the seminar worked for them. I just wonder if "planted" lang sila...

I've spoken to some of the volunteers who attended the Firewalk bootcamp and they did attest that the seminar worked for them. I just wonder if "planted" lang sila...

Pakinggan m nalang si Rob schneider "You can do it !" eto libre wlang bayad :lol:

Pag kailanagan m pa ma motivate para gawin ang isang bagay , ibig sabihin di ka talaga ganun kainteresado gawin ang bagay na yon.

Edited by ricardo23

Ah, John C. Met him a few years ago. He's a member of MTC also. :-) Gratz on your new business John if you're reading this. If you can motivate people to do good then thats golden! But I have to admit some are not affected by motivational talks. :-)

If John C is indeed a member of MTC, I would appreciate perhaps a PM from him... B)

download nyo na lang yung "The Secret" para na rin kayong umattend sa kanya.

Napanood ko na yung "The Secret". Yap, may similarity nga ito sa first seminar ni Mr. John Calub. Which leads me to ask, is "The Secret" really true? Does all that positive thinking generate results? Maybe I should start another thread for "The Secret"

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, john c doesn't teach anything new. He just organized many lessons learned in the secret, deepak chopra and other sources. His delivery makes it more understandable for laymen. It doesnt work for everyone but I don;t think it hurts to listen to what he has to say. Hope and encouragement is hard to come by these days...

By the way, if there's anyonne out there interested in making extra cash, there is an US-based MLM launching in the Philippines this June. Contact me for details on how you can position yourselves early in the network.

I was persuaded to attend John Calub's seminar. Since libre ng "volunteer : nya, and dyahe sa naglibre, I attended.

But I found the seminar's message to be too simple and lots of drama and fireworks. But as an audience, i tend to really focus on your message, your theme, your content, not the eloquence of words or how good you deliver your speech.

And sobra akong turn off na ang dami pa palang seminar to attend to learn the "secret" or the key to success... so parang obvious sa akin na money making scheme nga. Eh ang mahal pa naman, lalo na yung camp. Nope, not for me. But good for Calub on finding the way to make money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If he really wants to help people, or wants to teach the secret, he can do it in less than an hour... and not for you to attend more seminars. May tinda pang CDs and jars. Dun ako na-turn off. Oh well, kanya-kanyang raket.

One thing I learned from him is to be generous. Everytime I give to the needy, something good comes back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I met this guy once he was still selling his so called trainings to networking companies who wants to motivate people to get into their business.. He said he was trained by one of the authors of the book - THE SECRET - This guy dont even have a car at that time but training people to be wealthy??? yeah right.. now thanks to those people who attended his trainings now he's rich ^_^

just my opinion on this,

if this guy is giving seminars base on what he reads then just know his sources like which books, what authors etc. there is no need to keep following the guy so much as his interpretations on his sources differs in some extent,

the only time i go to seminars are from those who wrote the book or really world known people who made a mark in the world.

one must also be keen or sensible enough to what this people say like the kiyosaki, i suggest going through further what his talking about everytime. im sure many of you would disagree but paikot ikot lang sya sa sinasabi nya. halos wala naman bago na but still labas pa rin sya ng labas ng books, gives seminars etc.

from what i see books gives different points of views from readers too, its best just get the book and get into a discussion with a group who is interested i know this is hard but since you attend those free seminars might as well get to know people and get into those coffee breaks or casual group meet up to discuss it.

• 2 weeks later...

it's but normal for people to be skeptical, but if anything, it's principle that counts in success.

If a person is successful, I believe it really isn't the money that makes him/her rich. it's the principle or values he/she has about work, or relationships or something similar.

Ive never heard of John Calub but I also want to get rich (who doesn't) - If he's successful and he's helped other people become successful... I hope those "newly trained" successful people share some notes about techniques or strategies in success in this forum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1356883267[/url]' post='8483315']

Siya lang ang yumayaman, sa kakaloko sa mga taong uto-uto na pumupunta sa seminars nya.

Di ako interesado din sa ganyang seminar. There is no substitute for diligent work, perseverance, frugality, and strategic thinking.

I know friends who attended the seminar.. John C is like the intro kc, motivate you to "attract" wealth. Then, after ka niya ipuga sa seminars nya, ipasa ka na namn niya sa Forex coaches nila. Ayun, more seminars na nmn on Forex, which is by the way, way more expensive than the Calub seminars.. I think Forex101 is like around 8-10k, then as you progressed to advanced technical skills mga 15-20k na.

But, if someone like you who is not familiar kc with Forex and how to earn from it, it's a good thing. Better to skip the Calub part and just get on with the Forex seminars. But then again, if you really dont know how to manage your money wisely, attend ka nlng ng seminar ni Calub

Edited by margarita000