All About Soulmates  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in soulmate? Or have you found one?

• Yes
    • One

A soul mate is a person who you connect to without even needing to speak. A soul mate will help you grow even if it means losing you. A soul mate shares in kindness and non-judgement, but they are one of the few people we will trust with judgement. Finally a soul mate is a person we are mated to with a deep and honest sexual connection

I read the intro/guidelines and i cant help but be Definitely on the NO for me.

Its a choice, and yes there can still be a special empathic connections with someone but the level of it depends on you and the other person's character, how your views, attitude etc harmoniously get along, connect with and nurtures each other.

But it is a belief of other people that I respect and sometimes I dont mind riding along with coz the idea is a romantic wishful way of thinking. Kinda nice :)

Totoo ang soulmate nakikita ko yan sa mag asawa, dinadaanan nya lang mister nya o misis nya sa bahay na parang walang nakikita, nagpaparamdam lang ang soulmate sa pamamagitan ng pagbagsak ng gamit, pagbato ng pinggan at sa pagdadabog ang bawat isa. 😀

I believe na meron talagang soulmate. Ngunit bibihira ang taong nakakatuluyan ang soulmate nila. Hindi dahil sa hindi nabiyayaan ng panahon, ngunit dahil sa hindi nabigyan ng pagkakataon. May kakilala kasi ako na sobrang bagay na bagay silang 2 at para bang ipinagtatagpo sila ng tadhana, ngunit sadyang ayaw nila maniwala na sila ay para sa isa’t isa kaya tila sila’y naghanap pa ng iba. Sayang dahil sila sana, subalit kahit hindi sila nagkatuluyan, hanggang ngayon sila pa rin ay matalik na magkaibigan.