Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

On 7/17/2022 at 1:17 AM, X-23 said:

Ikaw may sabi na baka in love na ko kaya nabobore na ko sa secret affair. Sagot ko ano ako bata?

Masama po ang drugs. Hinay lang po 😆😆

Hahaha.. yah yah.. sorry, i must have misunderstood.. sorry masama nga ang drugs . 😆 But i love it sometimes though.. as I reviewed your first comment, i saw that we're on the same page pala.. "secret affair" is far way better than "secret love affair" .. 

Secret love affair is much more too sinful.. secret affair is more like, physical, indulgence and fun..

I hope you get me now..

Mwaah! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 3:23 PM, Ner Gspot said:

Hahaha.. yah yah.. sorry, i must have misunderstood.. sorry masama nga ang drugs . 😆 But i love it sometimes though.. as I reviewed your first comment, i saw that we're on the same page pala.. "secret affair" is far way better than "secret love affair" .. 

Secret love affair is much more too sinful.. secret affair is more like, physical, indulgence and fun..

I hope you get me now..

Mwaah! 

Ikaw po ang di naka-gets sa comment ko eh. Haha! Anyway, all good.

• 3 weeks later...

oo if my pre requisite are met.  1) alam niya may asawa ako 

2) no money invlove 

3) may time limit like fuck and bye 

4) sex lang  

Y    E    S !

Only problem is... walang maka-secret love affair. Hahaha 🤣

Money really matters for me walang halong etchos. Pero when I'm in love, nakakalimot ako sa 'needs'. All that is left is the feeling, minsan we just really need a fresh air outside a relationship. Someone to talk to casually, anything under the sun. Ang sarap din mafeel yung spark, yung thrill, yung ilangan, yung adventure, na most of the time wala yun sa 'legal' na relationship mo. Sometimes may mga bagay na gusto mo sabihin, but can't tell anyone about it. It's good to have someone who will not judge us. They might not always be there for us, pero thinking na pag available na siya, there is someone I can talk to, ang sarap nun.

Let me just clarify, I'm not telling those things ☝ to justify an affair. An affair is an affair period. There are people who are strong enough to fight the temptations. There are some who are willing to do what it takes to live truthfully. Salute to you. Pasensya na kayo saming mahihinang nilalang. Please pray for our souls. 🙏

i'm kind of in one right now (no love). well sort of, but i'm not the one that's keeping it a secret. the lady's the one that's married.

funny thing is, she didn't seem fazed at all about meeting up with me again after so long (i used to be her regular a few years back). she wasn't even the least bit worried about getting caught. no "baka may makakita sa akin" or "dapat mabilis lang tayo" or nervous checking of her phone to see if li'l ol' hubby was checking on her. literally no signs whatsoever that would give any indication that she was sneaking around. as the saying goes, she was as cool as a cucumber.

this probably isn't her first merry-go-round. to be fair, even when they became a couple and she supposedly "retired", she still entertained me as a client behind his back. and this went on for about half a year before they got married. so yeah, not really a surprise. and if i didn't know any better, i'd say i'm probably already late to the "party" given her history.

i don't know where this will lead, but i guess that's what makes it exciting.

Edited by anatoly

Dati dati pa, nakipaghiwalay ako dahil nalaman ko na hindi naman pala sya hiwalay. Lumayo ako, blinock ko sya sa lahat (email, fb, number). Nakalimot na talaga ako. 

Fast forward, nageffort sya, nakahanap ng way para macontact ako. Lahat ng effort ko sa paglayo at paglimot, nawala bigla. Para na naman akong tangang ewan, masyadong mahina at marupok. 

Lam ko na dapat umalis, lumayo at umiwas. Pero sobrang hirap para sa isang babaeng nagmamahal. 

Kung makakalayo at makakaiwas kayo, gawin niyo. Wag kayo gumaya sa aming mahihinanh nilalang. Minsan masaya, pero mas madalas na masakit. 

I have been asked twice by two different women if I would like to enter into such relationship, both are potential partners for me and was tempted to say yes let us try it.  

Knowing the difficulty as shared by some of my male friends with such relationship,  I politely declined the very enticing propositions of both of my women friends.  

• Downvote 1