Collector's Items

shyboy

i use to collect stamps. mainly japanese, and US "space program" stamps and memeorabilia, first day covers, and "hologram" stamps.

books - scifi and fantasy , specially by orson scott card (my fav writer), larry niven and jerry pournelle, frank herbert, edgar rice burrows. use to collect claire bee's chip hilton series when i was younger, some suspense/thriller writers, david baldacchi etc. if i can i collect hardbound first editions.

vintage swiss watches - speciallly triple dates, and omegas.

have quite a tie collection but dont particularly care for ties anymore

for those of you who still collect comics... try getting back issues of JLA & the Authority.

JLA is so cool...yun nga lang i just get the TPB's na lang

the Authority is pound for pound one of the most amazing books that went out a couple of years ago..its by

garth ennis :D

the authority was originally written by warren ellis not by garth ennis; garth ennis wrote preacher though, another excellent comic book. :) the authority is definitely one of the best books done in the past couple of years; think of it as the justice league done right - proactively searching and eliminating evil. one storyline that i like shows them battling a us government backed superteam loosely based on marvel's avengers. :)

nice to know that there are fellow comic geeks here at mtc :D

used to collect...medyo out of touch na nga eh... obviously you still know your stuff!!

and yeah, i read that particular issue na sinasabi mo...astig talaga!

I have a lot of comics from the 1960s. Some are in poor condition. I wasn't the one who collected them, my folks did. But they said it was OK for me to sell them if there are any buyers. Examples: 1960s Spiderman, Fantastic Four, XMen, Avengers, Metamorpho, Secret Six, Batman, Superman, Nemesis, Tales of the Unexpected, Challengers of the Unknown, BlackHawk, etc. Even old Archie comics and Classics Illustrated Junior. I just have to get them organized and out of the warehouse that was my old room. If anyone's interested, just PM me. But give me a little time. Some of them are in quite miserable conditions. But some are classics, like that Superman-Parasite battle. If I remember correctly, we also have two Namor vs. Hulk issues. But I'll have to look for them.

i collect books & e-books (fantasy, sci-fi, military history). i have maybe 200 pocketbooks, and 2GB worth of e-books.

also, pirated PC games. i probably have most titles that has come out since 1998

collect mechwarrior/battletech figures (anybody wanna give or sell me some?) though i'm not such a big fan of these new Dark Age mechs...

i also collect condoms (unopened and unused, mind you) from all the countries i have been to

for those of you who still collect comics... try getting back issues of JLA & the Authority.

JLA is so cool...yun nga lang i just get the TPB's na lang

the Authority is pound for pound one of the most amazing books that went out a couple of years ago..its by

garth ennis :D

the authority was originally written by warren ellis not by garth ennis; garth ennis wrote preacher though, another excellent comic book. :) the authority is definitely one of the best books done in the past couple of years; think of it as the justice league done right - proactively searching and eliminating evil. one storyline that i like shows them battling a us government backed superteam loosely based on marvel's avengers. :)

nice to know that there are fellow comic geeks here at mtc :D

used to collect...medyo out of touch na nga eh... obviously you still know your stuff!!

and yeah, i read that particular issue na sinasabi mo...astig talaga!

yeah galing nung fight scenes... especially when apollo shoved storm-gods ball and chain right up storm-god's @$$... :D go check out the dc's golden age (by james robinson and paul smith), another cool book.

who collects hero clix here? my brothers looking for someone who is willing to trade... he's looking for the following pieces:

1) mutants...especially cyclops

2) JLA

punta ka sa ebay pre, marami doun.....

umm...sa pilipinas lang sana kung pwede. mahal dun e. kasama pa kasi shipping... :(

who collects hero clix here? my brothers looking for someone who is willing to trade... he's looking for the following pieces:

1) mutants...especially cyclops

2) JLA

punta ka sa ebay pre, marami doun.....

umm...sa pilipinas lang sana kung pwede. mahal dun e. kasama pa kasi shipping... :(

yun nga lang ang blema eh

vintage radios 1920-1960 (about 200pcs na)

jukeboxes - 1953 oldest ko fully restored here's the kicker ang nakasalang na plaka the very first record ni rod strunk when he was still a singer(45rpm vinyl)

vintage watches - i have a 1940 Elgin dress watch na nakabox pa very mint & working.

rare magazines from 1800

movie posters (about 5000pcs) complete batman series movie posters (all characters)

I have several collections. I collect gumball machines (but I hate gums & chewing gums or anything sweet), decorative colored bottles from the states and spain, crystal balls and marbles, pillboxes that you can find at the museum shop and a shop at glorietta called things.

hey moon_sabine i also have gumball machines about 12 0r more and vintage soda bottles. that's really cool.

motorcycle model kits... tried to collect die cast... but then pag d ko nakuha yung susunod na release tinatamad ako... hay.... dvd's orig. po... though have some pirated hehehehe....

STAR WAR's... have acd sountrack that's hard to find... have a dvd copy of episode 1 and 2 region 1 :D still waiting for the following movies hehehehe got a R2D2 robot i got from my dad in the 70's hehehehehe about 12' high