Mag Empleyado O Mag Negosyo?

To all veterans of the real world,mga employees and those who entered business. With all your experiences what would you advise our upcoming graduates. Maniguro muna at magtrabaho para sureball ang income or Venture out into the risky world of business.

Or pwede rin magtrabaho muna to gain experience or mag business na at dun talaga makukuha ang experience.

of course having a business beats working for others, hands down.

BUT it depends on how courageous you are and your circumstances.

for example, i know someone who started a business right after graduation. his family is already well-off and so even if his business fails, its ok. so matapang siya dahil sa kaniyang kalagayan d b?

OR

yung sinabi mo tama din. you can work at the big corps then start a business but here's something you left out, you gotta learn something from working. if you aren't, well, sayang ang pagtatrabaho mo dun di ba?

kaya it depends hehe

eto lang ang sure, having a business from scratch is harder work. at the start anyway. while your employee buddies are off on saturday or sunday, you're not. but if you play your cards right, soon you can take all week off hehehe

I am no veteran but am currently into a partnership. Masaya kasi for so many reasons: you are your own boss (lalo na para sa mga insubordinative), you may intend to help our economy through employment (kuha ka encoders, messengers...), you feel important by being trusted by your partners and your clients (kapag first time), you have a sense of direction and you make sure you deliver each because you got all the time in the world as a resource, and you intended to use your potentials because your partners are looking-up and depending upon you.

Ang isang maganda sa business ay direct approach lahat; communication pati pera. Sa halip na makagawa ka ng katerbang projects at a fix monthly salary rate, mas maganda kuha mo buo per project, or in our case, hatian.

Sa business matututo ka rin pero dapat handa ka sa mistakes and its effects or else the experience will just be a waste. It's like gambling, the secret is to gamble with lots to spare (bid for 1,000 when you still have 100,000 on hand). Then comes learning which becomes the key element in playing the game called "business".

ano bang klaseng business? e kung di mo rin alam ang papasukin mo at start-up yung business mo e di parang tinapon mo lang ang pera mo..

kung may existing na negosyo na ang pamilya mo e di mas maganda business ka na lang.. pero i continue mo lang yung business ng pamilya nyo..

pero kung wala kang background or knowledge sa business e don't even think about it.. I have a classmate in college who upon graduation started an ISP company.. so far.. ayun.. ubos ang pera nya.. nalugi sya e.. kulang sa feasiblity studies.. andami nyang kakumpitensya..kinain lang sya ng buhay..

it all depends kung gaano ka kayaman..pero if i were you.. kung may pera ka.. just buy a franchise..or invest in the stock market.. less risky yun..

The average successful businessman failed 3 to 4 times before finally making it. For me the 3 to 4 failures is the learning part and the important part. Mayaman man o mahirap pag inalat sa negosyo parehong natutulala at nakatingin sa malayo. In other words devastated. Pero its the rising up after defeat that makes the difference in every man. Remember that falling down is not a failure but staying down is.

i "second-the-motion" ung cnabi ni thrall. olie, kaw pala yan...

anyway, any business for that matter has a certain element of risk...kahit pa franchise yan at lalong-lalo na ang stock market...actually dami nagpapakamatay dyan..

pero golden rule for any business is...engage in what you love doing and start small...

this way, if it doesn't work for you, di ka gaano masasaktan.

hmm.. for moi, work ka muna under big corporations

and learn the ropes. kasi ang DAMI talagang maituturo

ang REAL world  na di matuturo sa books.

i dont really plan a huge business kung sakali.

just something that will gpay the bills even if i sleep

on my ass the  whole day.

I agree....first few years of being a professional try to learn the ropes, get networks. Afterwards saka magnegosyo

im not really an employee person...

i get bored, i dont like being mandated...

im an active person, so many things to do para matali sa oras ng opisina...

business padin sakin...

i invested in an oil trading...

i just started a homebased call center business...

kumikita at kikita ako ng kapareho o higit sa kinikita ng empleyado...

habang nasa bahay... nakapang bahay... natutulog... nakatambay... etc etc

:thumbsupsmiley:

im not really an employee person...

i get bored, i dont like being mandated...

im an active person, so many things to do para matali sa oras ng opisina...

business padin sakin...

i invested in an oil trading...

i just started a homebased call center business...

kumikita at kikita ako ng kapareho o higit sa kinikita ng empleyado...

habang nasa bahay... nakapang bahay... natutulog... nakatambay... etc etc

:thumbsupsmiley:

i'm sorry i got confused with what you just posted - you worry about so many things to do para matali sa opisina? and yet u went into home-based call center business para nakapambahay, natutulog, nakatambay? - a little bit ironic, dont you think? :D :cool: :mtc:

Actually medyo mahirap tong topic na to dahil if it'll get deeper it might run into some deep rooted family traditions or morals. Or kung ano ang na instill sa atin ng mga magulang natin. In my case I come from a family of hard core gov't employees, and I wanna break the vicious cycle kasi I compared the life of employees to business people. Katakotakot na sermon ang inabot ko kay ermats. Mag empleyado ka nalang para sigurado ang kinsenas mo,gayahin mo nalang kami wala ka pang problema...all those moral zapping talk....Though yun mga unang ventures ko nag flop,siempre may lugi din.But NEVER has I set my eyes away from the prize...

Attack lang ng attack take calculated risks,learn from your mistakes then go uli basta an opportunity comes take a big bite from it BIG OR SMALL man ang opportunity.I believe that the only thing that really keeps a man from being successful is the "I'm a mediocre creature" mentality or the "I wont amount to anything"type of thought.Or better yet the "OK NAMAN AKO SA KINALALGYAN KO EH BAT PAKO MAG VEVENTURE OUT SA KWEBA KO"thinking. That's what keeps a man from achieving great things.

Depende sa tao eh. May mga taong nde talaga aasenso sa business kahit anong gawin nila. May mga tao namang kahit anong kumpanya mo ilagay, nagpperform pro pag sarili na yung imamanage nya, matatalo.

Ako, feeling ko itinakda nang Diyos na empleyado ako habang buhay kaya nde nya ako binibigyan ng puhunan pang-negosyo at yung mga negosyong pinasukan ko e abo na lang ngayon. Pero ganoon pa man, iba talaga ang tawag ng sariling negosyo dahil napaka-hirap mamasukan. Yoko nang magtrabaho.

i'm sorry i got confused with what you just posted - you worry about so many things to do para matali sa opisina? and yet u went into home-based call center business para nakapambahay, natutulog, nakatambay? - a little bit ironic, dont you think? :D  :cool:  :mtc:

haha napaisip din ako dun a :lol: tnx

ok forget about that sa nakapambahay natutulog en nakatambay :D

sabihin nalang nating... nagagawa ko yung mga bagay na gusto kong gawin...yet tuloy ang kita

walang pressure... walang iniisip na oras... at boss

sa hbcc business ko... i work at my own pace..no lates, no memos

Edited by MaDaMe_PeeYaa^

big question is, even some people with parents who have own business still go for the employee path.. why? they are after the fun of meeting new friends, gimiks, challenging job, creative jobs.. etc..

you see.. not everything in this world revolves around money and sitting on a couch.. money does not make one happy but its above love for what you're doing..its about the passion..

try to visualize yourself having all the money in the world, so you don't have to work, socialize etc. all you need to do is stay at home while the rest of your friends are in the office, mingling. ... now what?? hahaha.. easier said than done..

big question is, even some people with parents who have own business still go for the employee path.. why?  they are after the fun of meeting new friends, gimiks, challenging job, creative jobs.. etc.. 

you see.. not everything in this world revolves around money and sitting on a couch.. money does not make one happy but its above love for what you're doing..its about the passion..

try to visualize yourself having all the money in the world, so you don't have to work, socialize etc. all you need to do is stay at home while the rest of your friends are in the office, mingling. ... now what?? hahaha.. easier said than done..

i beg to disagree. if you have the finances without any worry, why would you just sit at home? y dont you reach out and socialize, feed the world, establish a foundation, run for president even. yes its true that life doesn't have to revolve around money. but if you do have the resources, think of the tremendous contributions you can give to society. there is nothing wrong about money. the excessive love for it, IS.

As far as Im concerned mas madami ang friends sa business,yun nga yung prerequisite para lumago ang business madami contacts. New people to meet everyday. San nyo nakuha yung concept na pag madami ka pera dahil sa business sa bahay ka lang? And always on the go ka pag wala kang ginagawa parang pakiramdam mo wala kang silbi...para kang hindi productive.

As far as Im concerned mas madami ang  friends sa business,yun nga yung prerequisite para lumago ang business madami contacts. New people to meet everyday. San nyo nakuha yung concept na pag madami ka pera dahil sa business sa bahay ka lang?  And always on the go ka pag wala kang ginagawa parang pakiramdam mo wala kang silbi...para kang hindi productive.

if you still spend time on your business you are not considered business owner.. you are an 'EMPLOYEE" of your business.. or in other terms self-employed.. being self-employed is no different from being an employee.. the difference is that you have to start from scratch what has been proven and started before if you go the employee path..

even contractors or contractual employees are categorized as self-employed..

so what do you actually want to do? become self-employed or business owner? and what do you like to do..? can you actually do all the work of marketing, accounting, production, management? being a self employed is easier said than done.. no man is an island..

i beg to disagree. if you have the finances without any worry, why would you just sit at home? y dont you reach out and socialize, feed the world, establish a foundation, run for president even. yes its true that life doesn't have to revolve around money. but if you do have the resources, think of the tremendous contributions you can give to society. there is nothing wrong about money. the excessive love for it, IS.

Absolutely!