Best Place To Buy Pc Parts

http://www.tipidpc.com

Best place to be :D plus, you'll find lots of items not even sold in our market and also learn a lot about pc's :D

Gilmore:

1. PC Options (daming tao)

2. PC Express (Pangit ng warranty, to make the long story short, may mga gago sa technical nila, ang bagal pa ng warranty nila, took 2-3 months yung video card ko, and 6 months for my friends audigy2)

Shaw/Taft:

1. Risingsun (Mahal lang ng 50 pesos pero if you're talking about customer service, top notch, you can even ask them for items na wala sa ibang stores, they can have it for you in a day or two :D)

http://www.tipidpc.com

Best place to be :D plus, you'll find lots of items not even sold in our market and also learn a lot about pc's :D

Gilmore:

1. PC Options (daming tao)

2. PC Express (Pangit ng warranty, to make the long story short, may mga gago sa technical nila, ang bagal pa ng warranty nila, took 2-3 months yung video card ko, and 6 months for my friends audigy2)

Shaw/Taft:

1. Risingsun (Mahal lang ng 50 pesos pero if you're talking about customer service, top notch, you can even ask them for items na wala sa ibang stores, they can have it for you in a day or two :D)

does the PC Express infuriating, lousy service goes for all PC Express branches? sadly, if they couldnt keep with an impeccable brand of service, their ads on MRTs and print media would all turn out to be an exercise of futility.

does the PC Express infuriating, lousy service goes for all PC Express branches? sadly, if they couldnt keep with an impeccable brand of service, their ads on MRTs and print media would all turn out to be an exercise of futility.

I hope not, since my warranty issue w/ PC Express is with the Gilmore branch, My friend's warranty issue is at shaw.

But here is the killer, from my cousins. I have four cousins who knows nothing about computers, all of them are girls, so probably puro kikay lang ang alam. :D They bought a package pc sa PC Express Gilmore. Anyway, their pc kinda broke down in less than a year (still within warranty), since they weren't able to contact me, they didn't touch anything and they went straight to PC Express to fix it (Remember that all pc packages have a sticker in the side panel so that no one could open the side panel and tamper w/ the hardware, broken sticker = no warranty) When they arrive there, they gave the pc to a personnel, then pinasok sa tech nila, after just a few minutes daw, a tech personnel came out and said that their sticker is broken (huh?!? how da hell did that happened? E di nga ginalaw since takot yung 4 na yun) so they can't give free warranty and service, nakipagtalo pa, pero ayaw (since puro babae, malakas ata loob niya manggago), so they had to pay for the warranty AND the parts that was busted (almost 10k).

So there, I never bought in PC Express after that.... geez.... people today will do anything for money. :( Kung nandun lang ako, I'll give a smackdown on those poor losers :grr:

Risingsun still has the best warranty for me, as well as customer service :D Busted my Palit 6600gt (Overclocked it too much :D) and they gave a replacement after only 30 mins :D And they were only around 50-100 pesos higher than pc options and express :D

I hope not, since my warranty issue w/ PC Express is with the Gilmore branch, My friend's warranty issue is at shaw.

But here is the killer, from my cousins.  I have four cousins who knows nothing about computers, all of them are girls, so probably puro kikay lang ang alam. :D They bought a package pc sa PC Express Gilmore. Anyway, their pc kinda broke down in less than a year (still within warranty), since they weren't able to contact me, they didn't touch anything and they went straight to PC Express to fix it (Remember that all pc packages have a sticker in the side panel so that no one could open the side panel and tamper w/ the hardware, broken sticker = no warranty)  When they arrive there, they gave the pc to a personnel, then pinasok sa tech nila, after just a few minutes daw, a tech personnel came out and said that their sticker is broken (huh?!? how da hell did that happened? E di nga ginalaw since takot yung 4 na yun) so they can't give free warranty and service, nakipagtalo pa, pero ayaw (since puro babae, malakas ata loob niya manggago), so they had to pay for the warranty AND the parts that was busted (almost 10k).

So there, I never bought in PC Express after that.... geez.... people today will do anything for money. :( Kung nandun lang ako, I'll give a smackdown on those poor losers  :grr:

Risingsun still has the best warranty for me, as well as customer service :D Busted my Palit 6600gt (Overclocked it too much :D) and they gave a replacement after only 30 mins :D And they were only around 50-100 pesos higher than pc options and express :D

this is disheartening. being an IT industry pundit, i know the owners of both PC Express and Rising Sun. had this daunting incident been reported and/or escalated to the higher echelon, maybe they could have given the issue a prevenient measure so as to avoid further similar incidents.

one practice is placing the sticker at the pc chassis, both the panel and framework(usually located near power supply), but some stickers are easy to get tampered, torn, and would severely went shabby due to wear and tear. worse, you cant hardly read the warranty date in it anymore.

perhaps, a consumer should take a look at this. be vigilant if the sticker is tad too weak and irresolute against wear and tear.

plus, lousy customer service is always 'DTI-able.'

this is disheartening. being an IT industry pundit, i know the owners of both PC Express and Rising Sun. had this daunting incident been reported and/or escalated to the higher echelon, maybe they could have given the issue a prevenient measure so as to avoid further similar incidents.

one practice is placing the sticker at the pc chassis, both the panel and framework(usually located near power supply), but some stickers are easy to get tampered, torn, and would severely went shabby due to wear and tear. worse, you cant hardly read the warranty date in it anymore.

perhaps, a consumer should take a look at this. be vigilant if the sticker is tad too weak and irresolute against wear and tear.

plus, lousy customer service is always 'DTI-able.'

It is DTI-able, but, as you know our government, no evidence, no case :( Being a pc enthusiast, this is truly disheartening, thats why I'm forced to buy from overseas (BFG, OCZ etc for their Lifetime warranty) and I build my own pc so that it will be warrantied (if i bought it here) individually :D

pag mura hanap nyo regardless of service.

try the following

1. PCX

2. PC Madness

3. PC Options

4. Rising Sun

all along aurora blvd and gilmore ave.

I also had a problem encountered with the warranty of the printer I bought from PC Madness. When I installed the new printer the ink occured with low level and eventually ran out when I had it cleaned. I decided to bring it back to PC Madness and complain about it. At first they were adamant saying that since the ink ran out it has no warranty. They only give warranty if the unit was damaged but it doesn't make any sense since it was brand new when it was sold and it is supposed to be ready to use. I insisted to talk with the manager and demanded to have the ink replaced or else I rather have the unit returned and be refunded. When they probably sensed that I was about to fumed mad at them they told me they'll see what they can do with their supplier and requested that the unit be taken and issued me a receipt for servicing.

After of about 5 weeks of follow ups over the phone they decided to replace the ink without any charge. But imagine of the delay it has caused me. I never bought any parts from them since then on. Then I found out that PCX offers lower price on other parts and accessories.

As for PC Options, suplado at suplada mga sales attendant nila though medyo mura din dun. But for me PCX na lang or Rising Sun.

problema lang dyan pag nasira after 1 month. Hirap ng repair.

try the following

1. PCX

2. PC Madness

3. PC Options

4. Rising Sun

I also had a problem encountered with the warranty of the printer I bought from PC Madness.  When I installed the new printer the ink occured with low level and eventually ran out when I had it cleaned.  I decided to bring it back to PC Madness and complain about it.  At first they were adamant saying that since the ink ran out it has no warranty.  They only give warranty if the unit was damaged but it doesn't make any sense since it was brand new when it was sold and it is supposed to be ready to use.  I insisted to talk with the manager and demanded to have the ink replaced or else I rather have the unit returned and be refunded.  When they probably sensed that I was about to fumed mad at them they told me they'll see what they can do with their supplier and requested that the unit be taken and issued me a receipt for servicing.

After of about 5 weeks of follow ups over the phone they decided to replace the ink without any charge.  But imagine of the delay it has caused me.  I never bought any parts from them since then on.  Then I found out that PCX offers lower price on other parts and accessories.

As for PC Options, suplado at suplada mga sales attendant nila though medyo mura din dun.  But for me PCX na lang or Rising Sun.

try the following

1. PCX

2. PC Madness

3. PC Options

4. Rising Sun

I also had a problem encountered with the warranty of the printer I bought from PC Madness.  When I installed the new printer the ink occured with low level and eventually ran out when I had it cleaned.  I decided to bring it back to PC Madness and complain about it.  At first they were adamant saying that since the ink ran out it has no warranty.  They only give warranty if the unit was damaged but it doesn't make any sense since it was brand new when it was sold and it is supposed to be ready to use.  I insisted to talk with the manager and demanded to have the ink replaced or else I rather have the unit returned and be refunded.  When they probably sensed that I was about to fumed mad at them they told me they'll see what they can do with their supplier and requested that the unit be taken and issued me a receipt for servicing.

After of about 5 weeks of follow ups over the phone they decided to replace the ink without any charge.  But imagine of the delay it has caused me.  I never bought any parts from them since then on.  Then I found out that PCX offers lower price on other parts and accessories.

As for PC Options, suplado at suplada mga sales attendant nila though medyo mura din dun.  But for me PCX na lang or Rising Sun.

five interminable week? gosh, i really admire your lengthy strand of patience, man. had it happened to me, i would have gotten really irked and furmed stark raving mad at the store personels. consumable isnt part of the warranty but since you bought it new, you would still be entitled with it, nevertheless.

my analysis in your case, maybe that was an old stock(merchandise that was bought from their distributor long time ago) that your consumable already dried out and had caused severe damage on its print head.

mind if i ask you what brand? coz i suppose HP Phils has a support ligament over their principal office in Rufino Tower. Epson too has a showroom in megamall that you can head on. and Canon? they have an office right at the Marvin Plaza in Don Chino Roces(formerly pasong tamo). i dont see any point why this couldnt be heeded in an immediate manner as possible.

i just wanna share ith you the standard warranty procedure in claiming warranty. this may vary a bit from some other dick and harry shops, but at least you have a glimpse of what's common.

also, the number of years being set may differ depending on the distributors' current preferences and policies.

the XXX marks the name of the dealer. so here it goes:

===========================================================

GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. XXX give a standard warranty of 1YEAR on parts and labor from the date of purchase (except some items not listed under warranty coverage). Each item released to end-user must be accompanied by a Retail Invoice (Rl) for easier validation of the claim.

2. XXX warrants that the products/units under warranty purchased are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal usage during period of warranty. In the event of a failed equipment/item under warranty, XXX will, as its sole discretion, repair or replace defective parts with serviceable parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance at no additional charge.

3. Warranty services must fall on a branch official business hour.

4. All other items stated as FREE accessories (tripod, racks, mouse, computer chair, cases, etc) are not included under warranty. No warranty is entitled for all consumables(inks, toners, ribbons, etc) and media (memory stick, SD Cards, USB Drives, etc.), computer supplies(folder clip, etc.), and accessories; spare parts and any other mechanical spare parts, integrated circuits(IC), CPU parts(CPU brace, CPU Fan, etc).

5. Damages brought about by accident, misuse, misapplication, vermin, or any abnormal causes (use of wrong voltages, use of items beyond specification, etc.), and other fortuitous events are not covered by warranty.

6. Generally, warranty will be coursed through with the Service Centers as main handlers of warranty, where XXX only acts as a facilitating party.

ORP (OUT RIGHT REPLACEMENT) INDEX:

1. All units will be entitled for ORP when the unit is found defective after 24hours of purchase.

2. In a particular case of irrepairable defect as declared by the service center, the unit will also be entitled with ORP.

3. Palm PDA entitles ORP after 30days of purchase after the technical support found out that the unit is of factory defect.

4. Apple iPod has 3days ORP after technical declared its factory defect.

5. If there is three times recurring defect in a three month period.

Conditions for ORP

1. Items must be in good physical condition.

2. Items must be with its complete accessories, manuals, and in which its packaging must be in good condition. Otherwise, whatever is missing shall not be included in the replacement product/kit.

3. Items found with physical damages(burn, cracks, chipped corners, etc) shall void its eligibility under ORP program.

6. Packaged PC's, parts must be sealed with XXX warranty sticker and should not be broken, defaced, nor tampered.

NON-WARRANTY INDEX

The following units are not entitled with warranty:

· Tables and chairs

· Auxiliary fans

· Software

· Consumables (inks, toners, ribbons, etc)

· Recording Media (cdr's, cdrw's, dvdr's, dvdrw's, D8 Tape, MiniDV Tape, etc)

· Paper media

· Prepaid Cards

· Mechanical parts (CPU clip, CPU brace, folder clip, etc)

· Senseware devices (mouse etc)

· Input device (keyboard etc)

· Tripods

· TV Racks

· Cases(laptop, noteblooks, camera cases)

· Semiconductor Cards(Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card, CF Card, xD Card, Smart Media Card, etc)

· Speakers less than 300watts

LIMITATION OF WARRANTY:

Warranty on purchased covers normal wear and tear use only and shall exclude the following limitations:

1. All repairs due to software problem shall be charged accordingly. The following premises shall be understood by the customer:

• XXX is not responsible for any damage to or toss of programs or data on either removable or fixed storage media during the period of servicing.

• The user assumes full responsibility for the selection for the software to achieve intended results, for the use and results obtained from the software.

• For virus removal, we will not be liable for any data toss in case the hard drive requires reformatting and reinstallation of software. Likewise XXX cannot promise any recovery of the file or system brought by virus attacks.

2. When the equipment specified at a certain voltage is plugged at an otherwise voltage.

3. Damage of the equipment or its power supply due to excessive surge of current.

4. Corrosion or liquid spillage on electronic components.

5. When the item is damage due to natural calamities like fire or even electrical faults

6. Maintenance resulted by neglect, misuse, abuse, mishandling, vandalism, tampering by any unauthorized technicians

7. Products not purchased from XXX

WARRANTY CLAIMS:

1. All equipments or items claimed for in-store warranty support must be accompanied by proof of purchase (Rl) and/or the Warranty Card/Slip. Warranty stickers found tampered or altered shall automatically void the item's warranty.

2. Items being returned which is covered by Outright Replacement Policy (ORP) program shall be immediately replaced(only if replacement is on stock) upon confirmation of the defect from service personnel.

3. In special cases of obsolescence where in item is still under ORP, the customer shall have an option to upgrade the item by paying only the difference of the higher model versus the lower model.

WAIVER:

This warranty Terms and Conditions is exclusive and no other warranty, written or oral is expressed or implied. XXX specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.

The buyer / customer hereby hold himself responsible for the ownership and originality of the software applications he installed into the computer he bought or submitted for repair to XXX. Hence, he/she do not involve/implicate XXX to any criminal liability should the machine's / equipment's software found illegal under the law.

five interminable week? gosh, i really admire your lengthy strand of patience, man. had it happened to me, i would have gotten really irked and furmed stark raving mad at the store personels. consumable isnt part of the warranty but since you bought it new, you would still be entitled with it, nevertheless.

my analysis in your case, maybe that was an old stock(merchandise that was bought from their distributor long time ago) that your consumable already dried out and had caused severe damage on its print head.

mind if i ask you what brand? coz i suppose HP Phils has a support ligament over their principal office in Rufino Tower. Epson too has a showroom in megamall that you can head on. and Canon? they have an office right at the Marvin Plaza in Don Chino Roces(formerly pasong tamo). i dont see any point why this couldnt be heeded in an immediate manner as possible.

Yup really, I was terribly mad. My wild guess is that they don't wanna have it endorsed with their supplier because I was there when they called up their distributor and must have probably informed them that it is not covered with the warranty. After my persistent calls and demands they adhered. I bought a standard EPSON C41UX lang na printer. I also had a problem with the warranty of my earlier HP printer which was bought about five years ago. Sirain ung model ng walanghiya na nabili ko.

Ang sama pa, the warranty expired a few days after na dinala ko sa service office nila sa geologistics sa Sucat, Paranaque. Ipapaayos ko na sana but they informed me that the parts is expensive and it almost cost a brand new printer. I did not buy any HP products since then on. Bad trip din kasi ung service ng warranty. A friend of mine had the same experience with a warranty of a different model ng HP printer. Grabe!!! HP sucks!!! Kasumpa sumpa talaga because we had almost the same experience the products and their service staff.

Ganun kasi ako pag nasira na sa aking ang isang brand talagang sinusumpa ko. Di mo na ako mapapabili pa with the same brand. I'm in a service industry and I always make it appoint that my staff would render good customer service no matter how kulit our customers are.

I can understand that products tend to have a problem kaya lang manufacturers make products na almost disposable. Very limited pa ang warranty service, parts, etc.

Leche ang PC EXPRESS KATIPUNAN!!!

We went there yesterday para bumili ng CPU set.

We will pay by credit card

After ordering and paying pina-assemble namin para di kami bumalik kung sira ang parts.

Upon assembly 4 times pinalitan ang ECS motherboard. Lahat yun sira either onboard video or nag hung pag nagbooting.

so wala nang board na ganon ubos na. sabi we need to downgrade or upgrade.

Ayaw ko naman ng downgrade kaya nga bumili ng bago eh. So upgrade kami sa socket 775. Mas mahal na tuloy. Interl board nalang kinuha namin para cgurado.

Ok na lahat. pagdating sa PSU 20pins lang ang bundles sa casing sabi ng BOBONG TECHNICIAN kailangan bumili ng ibang PSU 24pins worth 950 at ibabawas ang amount na 200 for PSU 20 pins. TARANTADONG BOBONG TECHNICIAN TO. Pwede naman na 20pins to 24pins converter ang bilin para cheaper only 150 di manlang nagsuggest. Kung hindi pa namin sinabi. "ang sabi wala daw stock" THAT IS NOT THE POINT BOBO." YOU SHOULD HAVE OFFERED OPTIONS!!!

3rd modification na yun sa payment edi ma-DECLINE na ang credit card.

Sa inis namin pina VOID namin order. We spent almost 4 hours para dun lang!

Very bad experience talaga yun. KAKAINIS YANG PC EXPRESS KATIPUNAN at ang MGA KUPAL NA TECHNICIAN!!! Di naman siguro lahat pero ung particular na technician na yun!!!

Leche ang PC EXPRESS KATIPUNAN!!!

We went there yesterday para bumili ng CPU set.

We will pay by credit card

After ordering and paying pina-assemble namin para di kami bumalik kung sira ang parts.

Upon assembly 4 times pinalitan ang ECS motherboard. Lahat yun sira either onboard video or nag hung pag nagbooting.

so wala nang board na ganon ubos na. sabi we need to downgrade or upgrade.

Ayaw ko naman ng downgrade kaya nga bumili ng bago eh. So upgrade kami sa socket 775. Mas mahal na tuloy. Interl board nalang kinuha namin para cgurado.

Ok na lahat. pagdating sa PSU 20pins lang ang bundles sa casing sabi ng BOBONG TECHNICIAN kailangan bumili ng ibang PSU 24pins worth 950 at ibabawas ang amount na 200 for PSU 20 pins. TARANTADONG BOBONG TECHNICIAN TO. Pwede naman na 20pins to 24pins converter ang bilin para cheaper only 150 di manlang nagsuggest. Kung hindi pa namin sinabi. "ang sabi wala daw stock" THAT IS NOT THE POINT BOBO." YOU SHOULD HAVE OFFERED OPTIONS!!!

3rd modification na yun sa payment edi ma-DECLINE na ang credit card.

Sa inis namin pina VOID namin order. We spent almost 4 hours para dun lang!

Very bad experience talaga yun. KAKAINIS YANG PC EXPRESS KATIPUNAN at ang MGA KUPAL NA TECHNICIAN!!! Di naman siguro lahat pero ung particular na technician na yun!!!

Baka nanggugulang lang iyong technician na iyon para mas marami pa ang bilhin mo. :angry: Iyon ang napapansin ko sa ibang store, kaya dapat alam mo rin iyong bibilhin mo.

kaya I make it a point to call a particular store before going there

and talk to someone regarding warranty and availability para di sayang yung time.. usually pina-pa-reserve ko yung items...this never fails me..

BTW.. PC-Bodega ako tumatawag..saves you the hassle kasi pag-dating mo alam na nila yung items na kukunin mo kaya check nalang ang items tapos bayad..ayun.. less than 10 minutes lang

avoid buying pc parts at pc stores in malls. :thumbsdownsmiley: mahal dun dahil sinisingil nila sa yo yung bayad sa puwesto.

kung mga printer ang bibilhin nyo okay lang dun dahil standard naman ang presyo ng mga products ng epson, hp at canon kahit saan ka magpunta. hindi nila puwede i jack up un dahil yari sila. avoid going to HMR SOS and rolls royce. :thumbsdownsmiley: gago lang ang magbabayad ng mahal sa mga bulok nilang tinitinda. dati okay dun nung mga early 90's. dun nga ako nakabili nga amiga 500 computer ng 500 pesos lang akala kasi ng attendant na tanga ay keyboard lang un. pero natuto na ang mga hunghang at ang daming nauuto. imagine surplus na p3 733 computer, 25T e ung bago di ba 20T bagong P4 o Athlon un!

best buy pa rin sa parts sa gilmour. ;) tabi-tabi sila dun kaya makakatawad ka pa. ok din naman ang mga service lalo na pag chinese ang may-ari. magaling mag-PR! :thumbsupsmiley: kaya lalo sila yumayaman di katulad nating pinoy, utak talangka!! :thumbsdownsmiley: