What are the most heartbreaking songs you can think of? Songs when you listen to when you're in a grieving period (may pinagdadaanan hehehe). Not that we want to wallow in the misery of heartbreak but to help you grieve and move on, so to speak...
Here are mine (in no particular order)
1. Last Goodbye - Jeff Buckley
2. Seperate Lives - Phil Collins
3. You'll Think of Me - Keith Urban
4. The Drugs dont work - The Verve
5. The man who cant be moved - The Script
6. Self esteem - The offspring
7. Someone that i used to know - Gotye
8. For you to notice - dashboard confessional
9. In my dreams - REO Speedwagon
10. One last cry - brian mcknight
Edited by FleurDeLune, 14 April 2017 - 11:09 PM.