Ilan Na Nging Bf/gf Nyo? Syota, Meron Din?

Guys!!! not to brag or anything like that..but my best friend counted my gf before when I'm still 20yrs old and back then I had like 27 girlfriends. Now I'm 29 with the experience and status damn!!! I wish I can still count them all. But ultimately, I only consider two gf that really had a spot in my heart...hope I can bring back the time..huhuhu!!!too bad!!

Isa pa lang, crush ko ng highschool actually classmate ko. and after 8 years nagkita kami uli at bigla na lang yon bilis ng pangyayari.

she devirginize me B) okay lang first gf and first time. hehehe

ngayon single, trying to get this girl from work (uptight,conservative Belarusian girl). Hay, Hirap. :cry:

:evil: For me it should not be an issue, because all of your love must be your first love, love is not a course which is a prerequisit. It is not a continuation of your last love. And all of us make mistakes, what if the girl had mistakes but is really not her fault? Like all of her ex's just abused her kindness or just fooled her. The important thing is that, your love must eager to straighten up the mistakes, and ready to love again. The guy must be the one toforgive and forget the pasts of the chick..

:) i really dont count.. ive been in a relationship since 11 and now im 22.. girls think its nice that a guy shouldnt keep count of their relationships may it be serious or otherwise..always remember that the one you have right now (the serious one you have among all of them! :D ), should feel that she's your first and last.. :D