How would you know if you really, genuinely love someone?

A lot of things.. but I guess for me as a couple, one is when you feel completely at ease and confident with her actions and you feel no jealousy when she's around other guys. I think that shows just how much you respect and trust her in that scenario. I've only ever met 1 girl that made me look to her like that.

Bryan Adams

When you love someone

You'll do anything

You'll do all the crazy things

That you can't explain

You'll shoot the moon

Put out the sun

When you love someone

You'll deny the truth

Believe a lie

There'll be times that you'll believe

That you could really fly

But your lonely nights

Have just begun

When you love someone

When you love someone

You'll feel it deep inside

And nothin' else

Could ever change your mind

When you want someone

When you need someone

When you love someone

When you love someone

You'll sacrifice

Give it everything you got

And you won't think twice

You'd risk it all

No matter what may come

When you love someone, yeah

You'll shoot the moon

Put out the sun

When you love someone

if both of you have already the guts na ipakilala na sa kanyat kanyang pamilya ang isat isa...

and in your part, you dont care maski malaman pa nila kung ano at sino ang ipinakikilala mo...

I dare you kung kaya mo...pag kaya mo, CONGRATZ! you deserve each other.

but I doubt marami napaisip , lalo kung ang ipapakilala mo ay isang therapist from spakol.

ngayon mo sabihin na genuinely you love someone...buntong hininga? hehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

its real when u find happiness in pain

its genuine when u became selfless of giving her freedom from day one till the last.

its true when saying i love you means goodbye

Being more concern with her welfare even if she doesnt care much about you. Selfless Love ba tawag dun?

pwede rin unconditional brother, nonetheless i would still advice to always love urself first always

its real when u find happiness in pain

its genuine when u became selfless of giving her freedom from day one till the last.

its true when saying i love you means goodbye

pwede rin unconditional brother, nonetheless i would still advice to always love urself first always

Dont worry, I do Love myself first before sharing it with someone else.

It's in the act not in the feeling. How do you know? When you exert effort. You go out of your comfort zone. You invest. You stay even if the butterflies in the stomach are long gone.

Interesting take honestly that's a mystery to me no matter how strong the foundation is like long courtship and started as friends

Sometimes when everything becomes a routine despite constant communication if your partner doesn't reciprocate that's when things start to go south and $#!+ Happens

Interesting take honestly that's a mystery to me no matter how strong the foundation is like long courtship and started as friends

Sometimes when everything becomes a routine despite constant communication if your partner doesn't reciprocate that's when things start to go south and $#!+ Happens

You can control your own actions, but you can never control how others react to it. A relationship is always a two-way street, you can't expect it to flourish if there's only one person working on it. So anong dapat mong gawin dyan? Let go.

• 2 weeks later...