Laptop/Notebook Owners

:boo: :boo:

Whoah Bro!!

That's some fine peice of technology you have there.

Pareho pala tayo, naghihintay na dumating :P

Where you based anyway?

Magkano score mo for it?

MIne, if you convert it to peso, would be aroung 60-65k. Mura no? Kaya nga binili ko na eh ;)

shikura and dustintoy swerte kayo dyan kayo sa american dali lang order ng laptop .Got also the same laptop as yours online my wife ordered it for me.Tanong ko lang ano advantage ng 512 MB to 256 MB kung di naman ako computer geek pero your regular user lang.Tnx in advantage sa inyo guyz. :) :) :) :)

yup im planning to buy a new memory baka gawin ko ngang 1G eh pero as of now di pa siguro wala pa ako budget eh about flashdisk naman di na siguro kasi bitbit ko naman laptop ko palagi kahit sa ofc eto na din ginagamit ko di na yung desktop ko eh.. :) lahat ng program ko nandito na din.. pero syempre i have my weekely backup para naman mag down man pc ko eh meron pa ako backup ng DB ko at scripts :P i put my backup on my CDRW kaya oks lang...

shikura and dustintoy swerte kayo dyan kayo sa american dali lang order ng laptop .Got also the same laptop as yours online my wife ordered it for me.Tanong ko lang ano advantage ng 512 MB to 256 MB kung di naman ako computer geek pero your regular user lang.Tnx in advantage sa inyo guyz. :) :) :) :)

Yo James!!

Eventually kasi, you'd still be ending up upgrading the memory. Why not do it while the stocks are still available.

Correction po, I'm not from America. I'm right here in the Philippines. But the Laptop, it came from Japan.

Kasi here's what happens. You buy a laptop, the softwares get more demanding in terms of memory, you add memory, again things get a major upgrade. Rinse and repeat cycle.

Ayun...

Yo James!!

Eventually kasi, you'd still be ending up upgrading the memory. Why not do it while the stocks are still available.

Correction po, I'm not from America. I'm right here in the Philippines. But the Laptop, it came from Japan.

Kasi here's what happens. You buy a laptop, the softwares get more demanding in terms of memory, you add memory, again things get a major upgrade. Rinse and repeat cycle.

Ayun...

shikura tnx sa sagot mo :cool: :cool: :cool:

i have a IBM thinkpad X31 notebook

intel Centrino

pentium M 1.4ghz

12" tft/1024x768

40GB*

ATI Mobility REDEON 16MB DDR4 ( VidEo Graphics )

DVDconbo external

IMB ThinkPad X3ultra base

1.62kg

ports IEEE 1394, 2 USB, Parallel; infrared;dock/port replicator;external display;AC adapter;audio:headphone.line-out

Hi Guys Have you heard of the Notebook branded as Neo

I rencently came across a Unit model number is Z500A

and the Specs have been pretty much impressive

It has a 15 inch screen a Wifi and a 64MB Video Memory Ati Radeon (stand alone)

Plus I also found out at the shop that You can upgrade it to 2GHZ of Memory

can anyone tell me if this unit is good ?

Cool!!

Speaking of stero component. I bought this CD/MD player from Japan (Sony) with USB Jack to your PC. They have this software, i think it was called soundstage, where you could control the copying and burning of the music to and from your CD/MD. It was kinda a hassle to plug it in to my desktop, but now that the Laptop is coming... :D

BTW, it this Sunday evening na!! ARGH! I'm having a hard time keeping the excitement inside!!!

I have a compaq 2545.

2.66 Ghz

40GB HD

512 MB Ram

15" 1024x768 Screen.

Wifi, Lan, (2) USB.

I am very happy with my laptop. The great thing about HP/Compaq is they have service centers everywhere. Not that i have had any problems. But if i do every country i go to has a service center.

I have had it for 8 months and i am going to get new one soon. Sticking with Compaq again for my second buy.

Kelly

I have a compaq 2545.

2.66 Ghz

40GB HD

512 MB Ram

15" 1024x768 Screen.

Wifi, Lan, (2) USB.

I am very happy with my laptop. The great thing about HP/Compaq is they have service centers everywhere. Not that i have had any problems. But if i do every country i go to has a service center.

I have had it for 8 months and i am going to get new one soon. Sticking with Compaq again for my second buy.

Kelly