• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the coolest jobs on earth... being a programmer/analyst...

best part....

no tax, very handsome pay (ako lang nd handsome... hehehe), sunod luho like mga techie stuff/latest gadgets... relaxed atmosphere, nd repetitive un work, gumagana un utak mo parati, flexi-time, and an unlimited access to highspeed internet (importante dito un)... dami ganda bebots...

worst part...

i work with the laziest people on earth... not to mention, the most arrogant people i've known so far... don't ask kung sino sila... hehehe... layo sa family, less gimiks (kaya pag-uwi sa pinas nagpapakamatay sa gimikan)... less internet sites to surf, especially during working hours... bad trip talaga websense eh... tapos gutom ka pa pag ramadan... hehehe...

i get to talk with lotsa americans with diff attitudes, chinese na feeling boss, mga injan dude na nakakatawa kausap, mga korean na kala mo inaatake sa puso pag kausap mo...i get to talk with lotsa jerks, a**h***s and may mga mababait nmn na client. the worst thing is that im on outbound and i have to make a certain amt of calls in an hour and i have to be really friendly maski inis na ako...lols B)

oo nag pla i love my sked...kc nyt person ako...and nde hassle sa sked un nga lng i hafta sacrifice my gmik lyf...

Edited by aian_27
  • 2 weeks later...

my job: writing (part-time) & managing a restau/catering service (for life)

best part: writing is my life, my passion...and i actually get paid!

thanks! :D

managing a restaurant:

> interacting with people of all sizes, shapes, characters, colors and odors. this fuels my writing.

>syempre, working 4 d family biz, d ko ma e earn sa corporate world ang share ko dto in a month kahit avp pa ko ng banko. :)

worst part:

>nakaka miss buhay ahensya--brainstorming with designers/artists. kasi puro jologz ang crew ko hehe :D limited mental stimulation ba....

>wala akong glamour, pag d ako naka tao sa cashier, amoy kitchen naman ako. :blink:

my job: running a family business... an internet cafe

best abt it: i get to go online for the longest time i could remember...

worst abt it: i have to stay up late to wait for customers to leave (as late as 8am), then when i get home, i still have to take care of my kid, so sleeping is out of the question... :unsure:

job- part of the management team of an HMO

best- i'm no. 2 man, i come and go as i please, i have a fantastic boss, i have a super efficient staff, i have an ultra cool office barkada

worst- the pay is s@%t, and my mind works at, like, 7% of its maximum capacity, haha :lol: in other words-- i'm f#&king bored and should switch jobs!

i like my job... best there is i think...

worst:

- gotta solve and answer all inquiries even the dumbest one.

- have to work anytime, anyday, 24 hrs a day if needed.

best:

- can do anything u want, nothing to worry with bosses or anybody except to finish work on time.

- meet pretty employees, can even date the boss' secretary... hahaha

What I like:

travels, airline mileage, gasoline mileage, free internet, new laptop every year (my favorite!), entertainment allowance, VIP treatments, flexible working hours, ability to work from home, boss is overseas!

What I don't like:

sana officemates ko d lang mababait sana po magaganda rin, stubborn clients, office politics, making expense reports, the boss, late night meetings, weekly reports.