Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

Good morning fellow accountants,

Hope you had a great weekend! Cheers!

quickie,

work work work work for me............... hope you're doing better than I am. have a nice day!

good morning everyone!!! hope u're all having a good day and week so far :)

JohnCastle

yup, i'm having a good wknd...thx for asking. it feels weird not having to work tomorrow but i'm not complaining ;)

quickie,

Enjoy whatever you have right now, a long weekend! It's a rarity that you should let yourself indulge in things you can't do or don't do on work days. Nice to hear you're enjoying.

Keep posting................. TC! HAND! ;)

JohnCastle

hehe, in a way, i kinda felt guilty not going to work today...but then again, i deserve this break! B)

hope u're having a good wk so far :)

JohnCastle

hehe, in a way, i kinda felt guilty not going to work today...but then again, i deserve this break! B)

hope u're having a good wk so far :)

quickie,

Why should you feel guilty about it? You deserve the rest. But then again that guilt comes that fact that you are a dedicated accountant as well and it just comes out naturally amongst us.

Enjoy your day! TC! Keep posting! :)

good morning, fellow accountants/auditors!

im into public practice :) our office is located in philamlife building

how is the busy season folks?

the good old times :D i'm so glad i got out of public practice...3 busy seasons were long enough for me!

pero sa inyong naiiwan pa sa public acctg, good luck na lang! before u know it, tapos na ang busy season :)

Guest mahal_2k
the good old times :D i'm so glad i got out of public practice...3 busy seasons were long enough for me!

pero sa inyong naiiwan pa sa public acctg, good luck na lang! before u know it, tapos na ang busy season :)

hi quickie!

so you missed a lot :) ive been with the public practice for 9 years... oops going to 10 years by november 04.

im still having fun. :)

hi john!

good morning, fellow accountants/auditors!

im into public practice :) our office is located in philamlife building

how is the busy season folks?

Heto.. I could barely breathe! :cry:

My public practice is just my "raket" (kse nasa private practice naman talaga ako).. kundi ko lang kelangan ng pera.. ayoko naaaaa!!!! :rolleyes:

Anyways, am just ranting my fellow accountants... this is already my life! Masaya pa rin.. lalo na pag yun client/boss mo, heavily relies on you.. ako, feeling ko, napaka-may silbi kong tao pag ganun.. hehehehe :D

Have a nice day everyone! ;)

hi quickie!

so you missed a lot :) ive been with the public practice for 9 years... oops going to 10 years by november 04.

hi john!

mahal_2k

hi din!!! :)

when i first got in the firm, i always thought i'd stay until i made partner. even my peers and snrs/mgrs/partners thought so...it was in me daw (huh?). but after one busy season, i was itching to get out. it just wasn't for me. pero sayang din so i stayed for 3 for the experience.

pero hanga ako sa iyo! o kelan ang promotion for the partnership...hehehe :P :cool:

My public practice is just my "raket" (kse nasa private practice naman talaga ako).. kundi ko lang kelangan ng pera.. ayoko naaaaa!!!! :rolleyes:

Anyways, am just ranting my fellow accountants... this is already my life! Masaya pa rin.. lalo na pag yun client/boss mo, heavily relies on you.. ako, feeling ko, napaka-may silbi kong tao pag ganun.. hehehehe :D

ginny

k lang mag-rant dito ;) that's what we're here for...my family and non-accountant friends don't know/understand what i do. kaya heto, either i b**tch bout work here or to my accountant friends. B)

ginny

Yap it's a very nice feeling to feel important sa office and sa client. Kaya lang sometimes nakakainis rin lalo na pag makulit sila at lagi ka na lang tawag or tanong nila. Lalo na pag marami ka rush na trabaho, my gulay, gusto mo sumigaw or sigawan sila pero di dapat at di ko magawa. Say nga nila, CLIENT/CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT..... May karugtong yan ng para sakin. IT IS ONLY WHEN YOUR CLIENT/CUSTOMER IS LEFT THAT YOU ARE RIGHT. hahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: joke lang just to lighten our loads.

Hope you have a nice day ahead tomorrow! Good night! ;)

hi quickie!

hi john!

mahal_2k,

hi! gee that's quite a long public exposure for you. but i'm happy for you coz you are happy with what u are doing. mind you, people like you who find joy in what they do are among the happiest persons in the world. contentment seem to be coming from the simplicity of their minds and hearts. :)

have a nice time! keep posting and sharing here!

btw.... i don't want to put up the number of years i have already been in practice. baka masunog na ang thread na ito. hahahah :lol: i have been a working student through out and already worked for a small accounting office then moved to a bigger audit firm for quite sometime for exposure and then here i am in a small consultancy/accounting office. gee i have moved around but still in the same field. :(

hi quickie!

yap, will see if i can sent it throught MTC delivery service....... hope you have a great start for the week after a much needed 3 day break..... tc! :)

JohnCastle

yay, anong gift ko? :D

yup yup, my wk is k so far (opppsss...don't want to jinx myself)...

hope u're having a good wk, too :)

JohnCastle

yay, anong gift ko? :D

yup yup, my wk is k so far (opppsss...don't want to jinx myself)...

hope u're having a good wk, too :)

quickie

Good morning! KUNG HEI FAT CHOI! Today is the start of the Year of the Monkey.

Gift mo? Isip ko pa. Sekwetttttttttttttt :lol:

Ok lang so far naman ang week ko. Pressures are there. Dami lang talaga work load.

quickie

Good morning! KUNG HEI FAT CHOI! Today is the start of the Year of the Monkey.

Gift mo? Isip ko pa. Sekwetttttttttttttt :lol:

Ok lang so far naman ang week ko. Pressures are there. Dami lang talaga work load.

kung hei fat choi!!!

JohnCastle anong year ka ba?

yup yup...ganyan talaga ang life..hay...

quickie

Really, I never knew about that.

Anyway, Friday was a tough one for me. Several phone consultations, several deadlines to meet today, on Monday and on Friday. It's a tough weekend for me too. Have to work tom. Then Sunday, I have to bring my cousins visiting us from Down Under around Manila. Yap just like a tourist guide and driver at that. :(

Hope you're doing better that I am! TC................. :)

Edited by JohnCastle
quickie

Really, I never knew about that.

Anyway, Friday was a tough one for me. Several phone consultations, several deadlines to meet today, on Monday and on Friday. It's a tough weekend for me too. Have to work tom. Then Sunday, I have to bring my cousins visiting us from Down Under around Manila. Yap just like a tourist guide and driver at that. :(

Hope you're doing better that I am! TC................. :)

JohnCastle

take it easy...mahirap mag-burnout...

have fun bringing ur cuzns around...

breathe...