Places To Stay In Makati City

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Try St.Giles Hotel in Makati Av. its very decent and its just a year old so the facilities and amenities are pretty much very ok.

Tip: if you're planning to stay in a hotel book early try to avail the promo for the local residents, never just walk in, the front desk personnel will always try to make you pay the highest rate possible since may incentive and quota sila.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Well, if you're in a loooong vacation, say a month or two, then staying in a hotel can sometimes be stressful because first, expect that it will be cramped, and second, you don't want to be locked up in a cornered room, do you? That's why, I would want to recommend you staying in a condominiums as retreat homes undershort term lease instead of booking in hotels, because not only do they have low rental cost, they give you that desired resort style living asyou select from your favorite destination.

• 3 weeks later...

recommend naman kayo ng hotel sa makati for couple na 10-15 days stay, mas maganda kung may free breakfast?

salamat.

If you are looking for a budget yet relaxing one, I suggest Asian Mansion II. The staff are friendly and guards are corteous. Dati maraming opus dto but I think they have somehow sorted the problem. At the bottom of hotel is 7-11 store and many restaurants walking nearby vicinity. You can cook if u want too inside coz they have stove and utensils. The area is safe. It also offer free breakfast but a little cold sometimes.

If you are looking for a budget yet relaxing one, I suggest Asian Mansion II. The staff are friendly and guards are corteous. Dati maraming opus dto but I think they have somehow sorted the problem. At the bottom of hotel is 7-11 store and many restaurants walking nearby vicinity. You can cook if u want too inside coz they have stove and utensils. The area is safe. It also offer free breakfast but a little cold sometimes.

May I add to look for trip advisor website. You can see the map and it shows amenities of your accommodation.

Jo_kalo

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Since we are in a hunt for the best ramen's in town, we stayed in Herald Suites along Pasong Tamo near Makati Cinema Square last night. The place looks old, they play old piano music and their hallways looks spooky and when we enter our room, it smells like my grandparent's room which is so cool and creepy at the same time. We had a king size bed and we later discovered that they put together 2 single beds to look like it is a king size, the bed and comforter doesn't smell old so don't worry. :P I don't know how much per night,google it. :P What I loved about the place was that the street is full of japanese restaurants particularly Little Tokyo and in one of the resto called Kagura serves Japanese pancake and grabe, it was my first time to try it and i want to go back ! Its just infront of the hotel and a spa beside it. Its pretty cool :) ill give in some details about Holiday Inn the one in Glorietta 4 next time :)

Edited by twisterfries