E-cigarettes and Vaping

On 2/10/2022 at 11:56 PM, KilluaZZZ08 said:

Hi,

Ano po mare-recommend nyong small vape? May nakikita kasi ako parang mag cute size lang, parang no need na nung traditional na cleaning/filter, which I don't really know nor familiar with and too lazy to know.

Ano rin po price range and adviceable ba compared sa traditional vapes?

Marlboro light lang me since day 1 e haha

Relx. Try Gardens Heart, kulang na lang hanapin mo ang buto ng strawberry sa bibig mo.

I want to try zero-to-very-low nicotine vaping as a means of helping me quit smoking.

I like the design of relx, snowplus and the like, kasi they look compact and sleek, parang fuss-free.

However, reading from various sources, I'm concerned with the reported harmful chemicals sa juices like diacetyl, cadmium, benzene, among several others.

So my question is, ano po ang ma recommend niyo na vape brand that has minimal nicotine (or none at all) at saka minimal chemicals (or none at all)?

34 minutes ago, DanieI said:

Specifically, you should look for a Vape e-juice product that has 50PG/50VG and minimal nicotine is at 2mg. 

3mg is enough, until maumay ka then goes down to 0mg at all = Quit. 

Thanks, makes sense. So you still vape, but at 0mg nicotine? Was wondering if you have any insight also on the chemicals I mentioned?

Using Relx Infinity now. Mahal mga cart saka mas hindi eco friendly kaya bumili ako refillable. Using szdenger na juice from shopee. Mas malapit lasa sa mga totoong relx carts. Hindi pa naglealeak. Yun yung problema ko sa mga refillable dati parang smok na carts. I have 2 para pag naubusan bat isa palit na lang. Ito pinaka hassle free na vape na natry ko coming from older vape devices. 

Edited by mkt70