• 3 months later...

There's Soban K-Town Grill. Buffet pressures me, somehow, to eat more than I should. The price here is apt for the place and the food. It combines the traditional flavours and recipes with the creations of the innovative chefs, modernising the dishes. In fact, I tried Korrito, a burrito with kimchi, etc. It's not bad at all, I can go for it again. It makes you realise how the food of Mexicans and Koreans have some similarities (in spirit, perhaps).

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I was about to start a thread about samgyupsal, but thinking I have to check the threads first. BUTI NA LANG!

I don't know much about Korean food but ever since I was a kid, Silla at Timog is the best korean food go to place my family frequents to.
But now I guess they're not that okay anymore (changed loc to scout circle, tomas side).

A samgyupsal place that you should avoid - Pinoy Kkangpae at Frisco.

IS there a samgyupsal thread already? I think we should really start one 'cos I've got a lot to say about it and would like to share and get opinions about it too.

• 2 weeks later...