What's The Deal With Metrodeal?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

purchase.... then book ahead of time for availability and re confirm to make sure that there is ni problem... usaully it depends on availability ang mga low or promo nila...

May magagandang travel promo ang metrodeal like the resort in Nasugbu at 50% off the regular rate when you book online. For buffet usually sa lunch lang mon-thu ang may promo. Just show them the voucher. :)

it's legit, if that's your concern. so far, wala pa namang bad experience.

Thank you for the feedback! Yes, I'm eyeing the travel vouchers specifically. I saw a HK deal from a reputable agency costing about 12K then I saw a deal from MD costing about 6K+ so I was thinking its just too good to be true.

okay naman siya but before purchasing check the merchant na rin. I once had a spa service in a not-so-nice looking place :| the attendants were very nice though. I think metro deal has far too many merchants so somehow baka impossible na nila ma-check talaga lahat ito

personally, I stick to (in order):

(1) dealgrocer.com - amazing customer service. strict din sa merchants especially if client go there and was not given best service by the staff. I had a terrible experience with Sunrise Buckets and they immediately acted on it. As far as I know, they never got that merchant ever again.

(2) groupon philippines (beeconomic.com.ph yta) - i love their food merchant partners especially for desserts coz yung mga home-based entreps which I love supporting

(3) cashcashpinoy - oks din ito and the staff replies relatively quickly; I heard that most friends of mine get the travel stuff here

(4) livingsocial (ensogo) - I once got a Diane Stadler facial voucher at a really cool price. My Mom though had a bad experience coz they used to have a habit of "overbooking" then later on hindi na maho-honor yung voucher coz the sked is full

Thanks Ms P! I'll check those sites.

If its travel, go check on the agency first, marami kasi dyan, fly by night, bigla nalang nag cloclose. Minsan naman marami pang hidden costs. happened to me sa ibang site. lugi ka sa hassle and stress. You do get your money back if magka issue na masama pero ang daming process, but they are a good business naman, mabagal lang kasi ang daming merchants

If its travel, go check on the agency first, marami kasi dyan, fly by night, bigla nalang nag cloclose. Minsan naman marami pang hidden costs. happened to me sa ibang site. lugi ka sa hassle and stress. You do get your money back if magka issue na masama pero ang daming process, but they are a good business naman, mabagal lang kasi ang daming merchants

I buy salon vouchers sa metrodeal. Before nung nagsisimula yung metrodeal oks yung nga spa / salon services. Pero right now yung mga merchants tend to do half baked outputs na. Mas mapapamahal ka pa.

Dati nabaliw din ako jan. But you can get the same promo naman if you go direct to the merchant.

What I dont like lang if you avail mga promo, para kang yagit dun.. basta bitin sa service for me. Kaya tinigilan ko na. At the end of day.. we always get what we pay for.

I guess its just a matter of making a little "investigation" about the merchants/providers. Ang point ko lang naman is to get the best deal without the feeling of getting ripped off :D anyways, thank you for replying, guys!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guess its just a matter of making a little "investigation" about the merchants/providers. Ang point ko lang naman is to get the best deal without the feeling of getting ripped off :D anyways, thank you for replying, guys!

They're legit pero talagang you have to check the vendors pa din. I go for vendors na lang talaga na either kilala ko or recommended ng trusted friends. Paborito ko yung buffet vouchers nila saka yung sa mga cake. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...