Dear P-Noy: You are no longer a candidate. You are already the president-elect. So please stop mentioning

your parents to justify your actions everytime. You are not a kid anymore. Be your own man. Act and talk

like a president by June 30.

btw, I voted for you because you promised change and I look forward to a better governance from your

admin.

1. Please professionalize the Government, if you can't, at least outsource the customer facing functions.

2. Pass a law to ban criminals (including pardoned ones) from running for public office.

3. Control Population, I don't care how good you are, you cannot feed or provide services to 80% of the population with only 20% capable of paying taxes.

I know that graft and corruption won't be solved overnight. But I really hope you will be able to control the people in your cabinet from the temptation of making big bucks out of over-priced projects. I hope you are not just a president that oversees his cabinet but a president who solves a problem hands-on.

I want an amendment in the way our government taxes us. I feel that it is too much for the common people to give, because they have almost nothing to give. Its not the value of the tax, but its how our government utilizes these taxes. You may be efficient in collecting taxes but the bottom line is, how efficient are you in the utilization of these taxes to help the people of the republic.

And let us not get too carried away with the so-called fruits that "globalization" promises. China is now a leader financially. And its because of mercantalism. Mercantilism in a nutshell is people buying what their country produces. Let us help our local businesses produce high quality products by lowering taxes on them and raking the taxes on imported goods. Thus making the prices on local goods lower than their imported counterparts. Hence, people will buy more local stuff and this would trigger a better economy. More jobs locally will be given and hence, more buying power..

Dear Noynoy,

Prove to us that you are really what you say you are.

Prove to us that you are deserving of the TRUST that almost 12 million Filipinos gave to you.

Prove to us that you are COMPETENT, because, you have not passed any law in your 9 years as representative and your 3 years as senator.

Prove to us your WORTH!!! and your unless talk about "daang matuwid".

May GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL!!!

i'm a bit disappointed with your choice for d.o.h. secretary. even if i've mentioned before that sec. cabral would be a wise choice, i knew that the chances of her remaining as d.o.h. secretary is poor. however, your choice of dr. ona is a bad one. within the halls of the kidney center, dr. ona is perceived as corrupt as they come. i wouldn't be surprised if happy days in the trade of human organs, particularly kidneys, are here again.

dear noy if you want to have a good government i suggest remove most of your cabinet member most of them are balimbings like the hyatt ten baka pag di nila nakuha gis2 nila baka gawin din sayo yun...... and the lady in charge of your campaign and inauguration......Dont put her in any position sa government kinda stupid saying " they are making the inauguration simple but elegant" two contrasting words....... nagmamagaling pero sablay naman.... kelan naging elegant ang simple kaya nga simple kasi hindi elegante and your truth commission good move will it also seek the truth about your scandal in luisita where more than 10 people died. and the agrarian reform program which your mother initiated but your hacienda was never affected by the agrarian reform how is that. Good luck to you Mr. President,

Edited by scionmd

I'm amazed how people are so quick to jump all over baldie in his first few days, at the very least, he can't very well get much worse than the midget. I think we should wait for at least the first 100 days to see before spouting off all the trash talk. Unless of course, you are a big fan of the midget, in which case ...

Dear Mr. President,

Your parents served this country to their very last breath, I personally do not ask you to do the same. All that I ask is that you work to the best of your ability. The people who voted for you are your strength as what you said, but those who are your critics should also be your source of strength, not because you want to prove them wrong, but because they see things that still need to be improved on (sometimes the truth does come from those who are looking from the outside).

May your administration usher in peace and the needed reforms of this country. But we all know by now that we can't pin it all on you, we the people that you serve should also hold true to the contract that we signed when we casted our ballots, that we will do our part so that our country can move forward.

GMA and the corrupt officials, yes you can sue them, have them imprisoned, but is that true healing? You said that those who "corrupted" and "raped" the country deserve no forgiveness, the best thing I guess is to forgive them but not their crimes.

It is you who will be the head of the nation for the next 6 years, please do not lead inside malacanang, lead outside of it by means of looking and addressing what the people truly needs.

Dear Mr. President,

Now that you and your new cronies are set to rape the country and the people like the previous pres; do us all a favor and buy some lubricant.

We see it coming and would like a courtesy warning before screwing us over like the previous trapo. Thank you.

Dear PNoy,

Bilib ako sa choice mo ng Secretary ng DPWH, wala ka pang dalawang linggo sa pwesto heto't may natapos na agad kayong tulay! HAYUP SA BILIS! Pakituruan naman ang mga alipores ninyo ng kasabihang "ang kay Juan ay kay Juan, ang kay Pedro ay kay Pedro" kapag hindi kayo ang gumawa, wag namang angkinin...pinagmumukha kayong tanga at makapal ang mukha ng mga taong sobrang sumipsip. And they have the gall to put HONORABLE dun sa pangalan nila...bwiset!

post-120229-056954100 1278747466.jpg

Edited by Qui-Gon Jinn

Hindi magawa sa panahon ni Gloria, kaya sa panahon ni ABnoy umaabuso, Tumulong sa kampanya, ngayon binabawi na ang nagasta, Ibinenta kunyari ang malaking share ng kumpanya kay MVP at ginawa pang CEO pero "kapamilya" pa rin ang Chairman ng kumpanya.. Ngayon nagtataas na sila ng presyo dahil hindi sila pwedeng kontrahin ni Abnoy at ng Secretary na namamahala sa pagreregulate ng industriya, pero para hindi obvious ang abuso nila kaya pinalabas nila na hindi na ang pamilya nila ang may malaking share at namamahala sa kumpanya sa pamamagitan ng paglagay sa grupo ni MVP sa kumpanya nila, kung sa panahon ni Cory may KAMAGANAK INC, ngayon sa panahon ni ABnoy may KAIBIGAN INC. tangnanyo!

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

MC1 and MC2 parehong palpak, late kung dumating sa mga engagements, kelangan pa ng media seminar dahil sa hindi marunong humarap sa media ang mga appointees, ultimo spokesman... Comedy of errors as minor as it is, it only shows how ill-prepared ABnoy Aquino is as our country's president.. Mukhang nago-OJT PA NGA. kagagawan ng mga bobong pilipino na bumoto sa kanya.

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

Hindi magawa sa panahon ni Gloria, kaya sa panahon ni ABnoy umaabuso, Tumulong sa kampanya, ngayon binabawi na ang nagasta, Ibinenta kunyari ang malaking share ng kumpanya kay MVP at ginawa pang CEO pero "kapamilya" pa rin ang Chairman ng kumpanya.. Ngayon nagtataas na sila ng presyo dahil hindi sila pwedeng kontrahin ni Abnoy at ng Secretary na namamahala sa pagreregulate ng industriya, pero para hindi obvious ang abuso nila kaya pinalabas nila na hindi na ang pamilya nila ang may malaking share at namamahala sa kumpanya sa pamamagitan ng paglagay sa grupo ni MVP sa kumpanya nila, kung sa panahon ni Cory may KAMAGANAK INC, ngayon sa panahon ni ABnoy may KAIBIGAN INC. tangnanyo!

Ilang beses din bang nagtaas ng kuryente ang Meralco sa panahon ng amo mong si GMA? Diba noong panahon din ng amo mo na take-over ng MVP group ang Meralco. May nagawa ba ang amo mo laban sa pagtaas ng kuryente? Bwekekekekeke!

Mr. Finger talo si Gibo at ang Lakas party nyo ay nawalan na ng lakas, mag move-on ka na bwekekekekeke! Tapos na ang eleksyon!