Writings of the Heart

I hope more people find happiness in whatever they are doing. I live a very peaceful and fulfilling life with my family. We cut off anyone who is negative (family and friends) and this has taken our quality of life to unimaginable heights.

Life has a lot to offer and you will see it once you are honest with yourself and stop entertaining things/people that bring about unfavourable friction

The End of the Road

End of the Road

One step forward
Two steps backwards.
Walking toward the end
The end of the road.
Why is it taking so long?
Why do we still hold on?
Why don’t we walk faster
To the end of the road?
The answers are all the same.
It has to be you to lead the way.
Find someone to return your love
So once again you can dance and play.
You are meant to be loved
To be touched, to be desired.
Time to look into new eyes
Eyes reflecting your passion.
I can no longer share your love
Nor feel your touch.
I need not walk but run
To the end of the road.

Edited by billybong
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sometimes love works and the two people “live happily ever-after”. Sometimes love fails and at least one person may end up hurt. If that person is you, you might feel like you will never succeed at love or ever be happy again. But, just because this love failed doesn't mean you can't be happy. If you work through your emotions and meet your own needs, you can enjoy the single life and be happy.

I am currently living with this quote and hoping for the best. . . a long shot miracle is what it's called. . . but I'll take my chances

"dumarating talaga sa buhay ng tao ang isang pagsubok na akala mo di nyo malalampasan.. peru magagawa nyong malampasan yun lalo na kung may tiwala sa isat isa at walang bibitiw kahit pagod na ang isa, kaya mas kailangan maging matatag ang isa para kung may sumuko man.. mamomotivate nya ang isa para ipakitang kaya nilang malampasan ang bawat pagsubok sa buhay nila"