Sound Set Up - What Is Your Sound Set Up?

Ya Jeff Tan at araneta auto center (in front of distinction lamps/PNB on Araneta) is perfect for the budget conscious audio enthusiast...

he can cover the spectrum of budgets and set ups, makes pretty decent boxes and soundproofs door wells as well...

check him out... he's well respected in the car audio world...

not half as pricey as mickeys...

Before you start your setup. i suggest you define what sound definition and quality you want then you work on your budget...

try

Kid Audio  :thumbsupsmiley:

JetCar  :cool: 

Kai  :headsetsmiley:

Jetcar - look for pareng Jimmy - JL audio Subs

Ginza - buhay pa ba to? dito ako nagpakabit dati ng satellite set -up mobile monitor. Polk Audio all the way! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

O kung time is no object puwede rin DIY (Do It Yourself) medyo kailangan mo lang ng konting research sa mga car audio mags or sa web at marami kang matutunang mga installation techniques like EliteCarAudio.com. But of course, first thing first have to ask yourself kung ano ang gusto mo SPL ba or SQ at also malaking factor talaga ang budget. I've been involved in Car audio and even go to competition and sometimes it's not all about how much car audio gears you can packed into your car but, it's how you set it up. For me just keep it simple for starter and also leave room for any future upgrades. At saka, it's kind of fun doing it yourself kasi parang project lang yan tapos you get to know where to look if something a miss with your install like blown fuse. Here's my so called backyard install on a 1984 ford laser. I bought some of these equipments in Banawe:

yah DIY pde din, sobrang mura. imagine bili ka lan ng mga reject plywood(not for subbox, for flooring and sidewalls only) babaluin nmn ng carpet or leather. hiram hiram lng ng power tools.

mine is DIY.. materials worth 5k or less dahil sa plxiglass mejo mahal.

sabi ng ibang shop, 15k daw un kung sila ang gagawa.

and ung isa nmn DIY namin sa brother ko, all fiber glass, materials only 3k, painting cost 4k. total of 7k lang. sa labas... 20-25k daw un sabi ng mga shop owners

tipid tlgapagod lang and tiis sa kati ng fiber glass

O kung time is no object puwede rin DIY (Do It Yourself) medyo kailangan mo lang ng konting research sa mga car audio mags or sa web at marami kang matutunang mga installation techniques like EliteCarAudio.com. But of course, first thing first have to ask yourself kung ano ang gusto mo SPL ba or SQ at also malaking factor talaga ang budget. I've been involved in Car audio and even go to competition and sometimes it's not all about how much car audio gears you can packed into your car but, it's how you set it up. For me just keep it simple for starter and also leave room for any future upgrades. At saka, it's kind of fun doing it yourself kasi parang project lang yan tapos you get to know where to look if something a miss with your install like blown fuse. Here's my so called backyard install on a 1984 ford laser. I bought some of these equipments in Banawe:

nice :cool: malaki matitipid pag DIY :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of Pioneer and Kenwood brands. For my head unit I employed the Pioneer KEH-P8250 (Old school Cassette/Radio and Cd controller).

My Processor is also a Pioneer DEQ-P800 with parametric EQ and Time alignment.

A 12 Disc CD changer also from Pionner.

For my front speakear I used Kenwood 6.5" components seperates for its installation's versatility.

For that pounding Bass, the two Pioneer 12" Subs fits the bill each sub can handle up to 2000 watts of power.

Producing all the grunt for the entire system are from two Kenwood amps, a 4 channels and a Mono block each produces 1200 watts. I was going to do away with rear speaker dahil I prefer na ang sounds ko ay coming from upfront not from the back, kaya lang, kawawa naman ang backseat passengers, so I slap a pair of kenwood coaxial for the rear at saka, it's also being use for PS2 and Magic sing.

My other setup starts with a Clarion 846MC CD/MP3 Head Unit comes with a built in Flash memory (called MUSIC CATCHER) capable of storing 60 high quality CD like songs. This little beauty can control TV, DVD, AUX, CD changer via Ce-net bus, and Dual zone capable meaning, backseat passenger can enjoy a game of PS2 while the front passenger can listen to their favorite CD or listen to the radio. This Unit has 4 pairs of RCA outputs for front, rear, sub and a dedicated output for dual zone and one pair of AUX input. This is a fully active setup, using 3 amplifiers for front, rear, sub and dual zone. The advantage of being active is the ability to tune every speaker output individually. In this install i only used 7 speakers. My front speakers is a Boston Acoustics Pro 6.5" competition series seperates mounted on a customized pod in the front door. For backseat passenger I opted for Pioneer 6x9 three way speaker and the sub is a single 12" Boston pro components series capable of handling a whooping 1200watts RMS in a tiny enclosure of about .75 cubic feet.

I'm a big fan of Pioneer and Kenwood brands. For my head unit I employed the Pioneer KEH-P8250 (Old school Cassette/Radio and Cd controller).

My Processor is also a Pioneer DEQ-P800 with parametric EQ and Time alignment.

A 12 Disc CD changer also from Pionner.

For my front speakear I used Kenwood 6.5" components seperates for its installation's versatility.

For that pounding Bass, the two Pioneer 12" Subs fits the bill each sub can handle up to 2000 watts of power.

Producing all the grunt for the entire system are from two Kenwood amps, a 4 channels and a Mono block each produces 1200 watts. I was going to do away with rear speaker dahil I prefer na ang sounds ko ay coming from upfront not from the back, kaya lang, kawawa naman ang backseat passengers, so I slap a pair of kenwood coaxial for the rear at saka, it's also being use for PS2 and Magic sing.

you have a nice set up bro, im also a fan of pioneer i have 12" PIONEER as my subs , pioneer amps 4 channel, l front speakers- infinity kappa series forgot the model and as for my HU its an alpine cda 9856 and a pre amp subs 2000 watts unknown brand ( BEAC ) and still thinking what will i do next ill be consulting a audio tech next week and for my rear fill a 6x9 5 way 460 watts TS A6991S