• 2 months later...
I've tried genmaicha also; it's pretty damn good! The roasted rice adds a nice flavor to the tea. Sadly I don't know where I can buy this. The tea bags we got before were a present from one of my mom's clients.

i drink this every night before going to sleep.im buying this from a japanese convenience store (S$2 for all items) called daiso.sometimes i buy it directly from supermarkets in japan (they sell it by weight).

maybe you can check it out in any japanese stores there.

there are lots of tea... sa lipton, there is like 300 flavors of tea.

if lipton i recommend indes or india which is mango flavor, morocco, green tea mint, lemon,orange lemon,

forest fruit, red tea is basically ginger flavored, alpes which is sour apple basically, hibiscus, apple gourmande,

vanilla caramel,vanilla tea, rosehip and peach, chamomille... we can go on and on and the choices are abundant

depende sa taste...

Green Tea all the way.

Also TAZO of starbucks; Berryblossom white (white tea)<---Mabango, Passion (red tea)<---super bango aromatherapy na to!!, and of course ZEN (green tea)<--- tamang bango lang pero green tea.

Don't like Awake, Tazo Chai, and Joy puro black tea kasi.

Hindi ako sanay na sobrang hyper.

Spent some time in Kandy - the tea capital of Sri Lanka last year - an amazing place and great tea if you are into it. Stocked up on a lot of it.

The one that I like but that I haven't seen here is Lapsang Souchong - I drink the Twinings brand of this but haven't seen any other brand of it either. The tea originated in China's Fujian Province and Taiwan. It gets a very distinctive smokey flavour as they put the leaves on bamboo trays and allow pinewood smoke to permeate them.

If anyone knows where I can buy it in Manila I would be most appreciative.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm tea is good. Mostly i drink green tea.

The most good tea are the Chinese one. Mostly kung gusto

nyo talaga ng magandang tea try to buy it in its original form

(dry leaves). Wag na yung naka teabag. Yung nga lang pag

nakadry leaves kailangan yung unang katas eh tapon mo.

Try it mapapansin nyo yung difference nya.

thanks for your input.

do you know the difference on why there are red and yellow tea? are these because on the color of the leaves or otherwise?

There is really no red tea and yellow tea..

lipton yellow label is its premium black tea segment. red tea is basically a type of flavored green tea ( ginger ).

Have recently tried Lipton Peppermint flavor which came from Indonesia and its really good. i recommend you try it as well.