dear father god...

i know there is a reason for the whammy you gave me today.

maybe it was meant to happen.

i just hope you bless me by allowing it to work out in the best way for me -- the way you had intended it to work out.

i put my faith and trust in you.

thank you.

amen.

Note: Just edited one tag :*

Edited by Macy

Dear God.....

It's funny that I'm saying this prayer to end my day right at the start of a new day.... I am sitting here watching the moonset. Could You be any greater? Such a lovely full moon outside my window bidding goodbye. I wish everyone could see.

I just wanted to thank You for the new opportunities You gave me today and I hope that I will accomplish them with Your help.

I want to thank You also for helping a few people come to me for assistance. Let me do this in the best way possible for everyone.

And thank you for the beautiful moonset...... as always.

Your Moonchild.

Dear God,

Just a quick one before I lose the moment. Thank you for all your blessings, most especially the ones you gave me last Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Plus the big bonus you gave me today. :) I'll write you a longer letter tonight promise!

-L-

Dear God,

Just a special prayer for my mum today. Thank you for letting us kids have her for a mother. She's funny and strange in her ways but you couldn't have given us a better woman to nurture us. Please keep her healthy and safe always, she's always so busy caring for all of us that she forgets about herself. Teach her to relax often, she cares about us so much that it makes her highly-strung every so often. Please grant her many more healthy years with us, we need her. My dad needs her, he would be so lost without her and so would we.

Lastly, please never let her live a day thinking that we don't love her.

-L-

In these past 15 years there isn't one day that I endure without Your Most Holy and kind graces. I don't know how You do it, but You manage to carry me through the impossible and guide my stubborn will to Your ways. Your Power overwhelms me. Please continue to be patient with me and my family, whom I put wholeheartedly in Your good keeping. My Lord, please help me in these days of trouble. I do my best and surrender to Your Will. Amen.

Dear God,

As the day draws closer, I ask that you keep my mind clear and my heart true. I'm really getting all nervy. Grant me the wisdom to do the right thing. I love my family, him included. I love the love we have.

Thank you for answering all of my prayers. I hope you don't tire of listening to me.

-L-

Guest kizmet

Dear God,

Forgive me for questioning you, I can't help it... not because I'm strong, I always have the heaviest load.. But I am wrong to do that. I know you don't give trials I can not handle...

I thank you for these trials, for with these, I can feel your presence, I can feel your love..... I ask for guidance and strength...

Amen......

F

NOVENA TO SAINT JUDE

O Holy St. Jude, apostle and martyr. Great in Virtue, rich in Miracle. Near in kinsman of Jesus Christ-faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage. In time of need to you, I have recoursed from the depth of my heart. And humbly beg great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my presesnt and most urgent petition. In return, I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. ST. JUDE, pray for us and all who invoke thy aid.

post-69-1084426559.jpg

Dear God,

I seek guidance for my friend. Help him accomplish his tasks smoothly, so he will have time to spend with his daughter. Make everything work out perfect and on schedule. Give him the physical, emotional and mental strength to get through this. I pray he will sleep easy at night; send peaceful dreams his way so he will be well-rested come the morning.

I worry for his health. I pray things will turn out ok for him.

T.

dear God,

i know i have questioned your ways too many times. i sincerely apologize for not having enough faith in You. I know things happen for a purpose and i should just let You handle all my troubles for me for only You know what is right and good for me.

i thank You for all your blessings, though most of them come in different guises and i sometimes fail to recognize them.

L

Thank you for the greetings and the friends behind them, my family, my health, and the blessings around me from clear blue skies to a cool breeze. May you be ever present in my thoughts, words, and deeds even at my lowest ebb when being nice or pleasant seem untenable. May I be loving and responsible in all the choices I make as you guide me with my heart. Amen.

Guest kizmet

Dear God,

I have been not so good the past few days.. forgive me my Lord, I know this is not the way you expected me to handle what I am going through.... Give me more strength Lord.... continue to guide me... Amen

F

Dear God,

Thank you for my safe flight. It has been a journey of 5 years for me and I have somewhat arrived where I am meant to be. Thank you for this opportunity.

Please keep my girls, family and friends back in Manila safe and happy while I am gone. I miss them everyday.

-L-

Dear Father,

Thank You for keeping L safe .... she is needed by her girls and friends and family back home. May You find her deserving to reap what she has sown at this time in her life. If it is for Your greater glory, grant her all she asks for.

Thank You for a restful day devoid of worries. Thank You for a chance to help D through hers. She's a funny girl sometimes because she reacts before reaching deep down inside to analyze.. and then when she does, she over-analyzes. :rolleyes:

Thank You for my newfound friends...... specially my closest and dearest friends. Help me to be there for them always.

Your Daughter

post-69-1084738240.gif

Edited by Macy
Guest kizmet

O Lord I thank you for the privilege of living in a world filled with beauty ad excitement and variety..

Thank you for the gift of loving and being loved, for the friendliness and understanding i get from the people around me.

I thank you for this secret chamber in my heart, a place where I experience contenment...

Amen..

F