Job Openings & Opportunities

maganda tong thread na to chico... i'd suggest na gawing sticky 'to so we can help our fellow members ...

ganito gawin natin format para dun sa mga magpopost ng job opening para nde magulo...

position :

PM me for details

ung mga gusto mag-apply wag na mag-post d2, PM na lang agad ung nag-post ng job opening para nde humaba ung thread at para madali maghanap ng mga posts...

tengq for ur cooperation.... :)

Attention Marketing People!

This company needs people who would be responsible for the following:

* Development and Management of Trade programs for specific channel

* Support the channel sales force to meet their targets

* Develop and implement trade/category prgrams specially designed for customers of a specific channel

* Provide category and channel insights for Channel Point-of-Purchase planning

Click on the link below for details...

Assistant Manager for Channel Marketing

Application deadline is on Thursday, March 20, 2003

Don't PM me. Just click on the link above.

this might help those job hunters out there -

Attention: HR Managers, Training Managers, Administrative Managers, assistant Managers, Supervisors and candidates for supervisory promotion

Attention: Experienced, newly appointed and potential Sales Managers or Field Sales Managers as well as more senior sales executives seeking an in-depth appreciation of field management.

Understand the role of a Field Sales Manager and how to succeed through

"Field Sales Management"

Succeed through your team with Britain's top Field Sales Management Program in achieving business goals with sound results in a stimulating, practical and enjoyable way!

A two-day seminar to be held at The Traders Hotel Manila on February 28 to March 1, 2003

8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m

-

Solidify your competitive advantage through....

"Supervision for Quality & Profit"

Create and lead a winning team! Strengthen your organization's competitive edge through your front line people who creates added value for your assets and investments

A two-day seminar to be held at the Traders Hotel Manila on February 21-22, 2003 8:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

-

TACK Clients worldwide defy recession thinking. Increase market share. Improve profit margins Lock customers in, and competitors out.

Suite 405 Cattleya Condo. Bldg., 235 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, 1229 Makati City, Philippines

Telephone: (632) 813-5502; Fax: (632) 813-5489, E-mail: tackphil@philonline.com

Dear Students,

In response to the Summer Internship requirements (20+) for the month of March - May 2003. Nestle Phils., Inc. is now accepting applicants for Summer Internship Program 2003. Here are the possible areas with Project Charters that you can work for this summer.

HRD (Recruitment, Employee Relation, Gen. Services) 5

Marketing (Marketing Promo) 1

Accounting (Credit & Collection, Disbursement, R/A) 6

Legal Department 1

ISD (Info Security, Admin & Control/Technical Support) 6

Food Services (Admin) 1

Nestle Waters (no. of OJTs to identify)

Applicants are required to submit the following:

1. Endorsement from the school, stating that the Summer Internship is part of their requirements and the number of hours they need for On-the-Job Training. If Summer Internship is not part of the school requirements an endorsement from school that they are bonifide student will do.

2. Resume with 2 x 2 picture

Applicants can apply on-line by logging in to our website, www.nestle.com.ph and go to Internship Program.

Deadline of submission of applications: 11 February 2003

Interview will commence on 12 Feb. 2003

Recruitment Process:

1. Preliminary Interview HR - Recruitment 30 min

2. Written Test (Essay and IQ Test) 60 min (30 min IQ and 30 min Essay)

3. Second Interview with Requisitioning Department 45 min

4. Induction Program 90 min

Good luck to all the applicants :D

Hey guys,

I am currently working for a Contact Center here in Makati and we are currently looking for new people to hire. We need to fill out positions for tech support and travel agents.

Our company needs people badly. The requirements are you have to be internet savvy and have good english communication skills, both oral and written. For tech support, basic internet and computer knowledge and for travel reps basic knowledge of bookings and travel protocol.

Our company provides good compensation, the only draw back is that it is a 24 by 7 comapny. So, your schedule may be off hours and your days off may not be on a weekend. But the salary more than makes up for it.

To the people interested, please email me your resumes to my email here in MTC.

I will refer you directly to our HR department so that they can handle your application immediately.

peace peeps

Edited by madmutt

ok lang yan ;) ...with the present economy of our nation, I'm sure there are alot of our members will be appreciative of your thread...hirap maghanap ng trabaho ngayon...kaya bawal ang magakasakit...kaya magcondom....hehehehe. :lol:

It only shows na di tayo puro pleasure/libido ang contribution natin dito...Ang problema na lang...sino ang tratrabahuin natin?...may maitutulong ka ba sa kin dyan Boss madmutt?...hehehehe. ;) :)

Edited by CHINITALOVER
Guest EvilAsh

Mga Peeps SOBRANG Ganda diyan sa PeopleSupport. I used to work there and am kicking myself in the ass for leaving. Mas kupal pa yung clients namin dito pati management kupal.

I love the atmosphere there. Friendly lahat from the Top guy (Si Bong pa rin ba boss diyan?) to the security personel (Si Rami pa ba?). Tapos may game room pa kame. 2 billard tables and 10 PCs for gaming. And to top it off ang gaganda ng mga babes doon. Heck I'd work there for free pero nakakahiya na bumalik. APPLY NA!!!

Nakalimutan ko pala yung pinaka importanteng incentive to join. SI PARENG MADMUTT! SL na yan next month ehehehe.

Edited by EvilAsh

Yup guys...maganda sa People Support......nakss stockholder ba!!???? mega promote tayo pareng Evilash....

I think you better drop by na....apply na...then meet nyo ko sa .............para micro mini EB tayo.....

Madmutt..anong shift ka na?

PS. Daming chicks dyan....awwww

Edited by THUG