Traveling As A Passion

Guest YUM YUM

4 hours ago, Classy Mariel said:

San ba maganda mangibang bansa na mura lang ang cost of living? Pwebe ba makalabas ng bansa ngayon ang mga bata? Thankyou sa may sasagot.

it depends on your continent of choice pero if i were you, SINGAPORE is a really really nice place....walang crime, disiplinado kadamihan ng tao mura pagkain pero yung bahay and lupa ang medyo mahal pero yung low cost houses nila mga indians usually nakatira and di ko lang alam magkano, sister ko kasi lives in a good neighborhood and binili na nila yung house and lot.

6 hours ago, Classy Mariel said:

Huhu mahal sa sg at tumira ako dun mag iisang taon. D nko makabalik din. Hehe

yeah, my sister bought some properties there and sobra mahal ng real estate pero safe na safe di ba? haha

I walk at 2am sometimes wala gumugulo sa akin, hahaha

I do hope to be back there sometime next year

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/30/2004 at 2:15 PM, Guest YUM YUM said:

let me start....

my work gives me the luxury to travel around the philippines. i have literally visited almost every part of the country except a few which i am planning to visit at least before i die! he he he

i'm goin to start it from the tip!

TAWI-TAWI!

i've been there four or five years ago, when i reached the place, it was the time when there was no plane available. i think walang sumasakay kaya itinigil! :)

so from zamboanga, you have to take an overnight boat ride to jolo and then transfer to another boat bound for tawi-tawi. actually there was a boat na diretso tawi-tawi kaso lang nakaalis na when i got to zamboanga. the boat ride is, well in a scale of five, could be a one or two! :(

there is a stop over in siasi, a small island community ang dating parang vietnam! tapos me mga boats na nandun yung mga commodities nila ala hongkong!

when you get to tawi-tawi, try the bongao peak, mga 3hours trek. dont forget to bring bananas and bread, there were monkeys along the way na lumalapit for the treat. from the peak you can see the whole of the island!

what to buy, super mura ng tapang usa and baboy damo!

tapos sa palengke dried fish and fresh fish, yung fresh puede na ngayon kasi me plane na. souvenir? buy kayo nung dried na teeth ng sharks! if you're a diver! dont! patay kayo pag nakita ng ibang diving buddies nyo! he he he! :lol:

night life, negative, as in wala! kasi mga 6pm eh tulog na lahat!

restaurant, there is no decent recent restaurant around, pero kahit saang turo-turo super fresh ang food, especially fishes.

i was able to attend a muslim wedding when i got there! its nice the people are nice! i dont like the food, though, oily eh! anyway, i enjoy the rites! :)

im in a hurry now, am sure have forgotten some details, edit ko na lang bukas! :)

Hai

On 3/30/2023 at 4:50 PM, Gad069 said:

Any traveler here that have been to Rome, Italy? Or baka may member na nasa Roma ngayon :)

Had a chance to take a Greek tour cruise with embarkation at Rome. Enjoyed the Colloseum and Vatican. Got a companion robbed by a pregnant Gypsy woman. Had an acquaintance contact the mob boss to return the passport. In Vatican, a Filipino migrant worker told us that the Pope is in wheelchair and cannot walk around blessing the religious articles as Pope John Paul 2 does. 
I hired a Filipino who drove me around places during my stay. I can’t remember how much it cost but with him I was able to go to Florence, Milan and Switzerland. It only took around 12 -14 hours. I lost his contact number when I had my IPhone battery replaced at an Apple shop though. 
Enjoy your stay there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Not travelling as much as before pero at least 1x/month naman. Mostly asia and middle east areas lang lately. Not a fan of USofA kahit na ive been there a few times. Europe should be fine though meron pa ding mga a**holes na racist sa asians. Ill probably plan for south america trip next time

• 2 weeks later...