masakit 7 years kayong magsyota, akala mo ok na lahat, legal na kayo sa both parents, pero one day, bigla na lang niy sasabhin na gusto niya "me time" and "career first" so i had no other choice but to let her go, ngayon one year na kaming break, meron na akong bagong gf, pero bakit ganun? mahal ko padin ata siya, ang sakit.

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing more painful than emotional hurt from betrayal. When I was much younger, a much older special friend dumped me for a somebody more mature, and yes with more money. I was a student. The pain was so bad that I really cried that I had difficulty breathing. Was so naive to think that it would be a permanent setup. Well I learned a lot from that to the point that for a while I became somewhat cynical.

Before getting into a relationship, I found out that it is not all heart. We still have to think. We have to play with probabilities. Thera friends, what do you think are the chances that you would land a real boyfriend whom you met in a spa? Slim pickings, I guarantee you that. For the posters above, learn from your experience. Be a little bit objective. Believe me you will know when the right person comes along.

There is nothing more painful than emotional hurt from betrayal. When I was much younger, a much older special friend dumped me for a somebody more mature, and yes with more money. I was a student. The pain was so bad that I really cried that I had difficulty breathing. Was so naive to think that it would be a permanent setup. Well I learned a lot from that to the point that for a while I became somewhat cynical.

Before getting into a relationship, I found out that it is not all heart. We still have to think. We have to play with probabilities. Thera friends, what do you think are the chances that you would land a real boyfriend whom you met in a spa? Slim pickings, I guarantee you that. For the posters above, learn from your experience. Be a little bit objective. Believe me you will know when the right person comes along.

Miss shampoo, masakit ba talaga? Use laway kasi.

• 3 weeks later...