How To Keep Your Man Faithful, Loyal To Only You

It's a man's job to be loyal to his woman. It is the woman's job to make herself 'that woman'.

Know what he likes and doesn't, tell him what you like and don't - communicate, set boundaries and respect him.

It's a two way street. Sex and a pretty face aren't the answer.

Do everything and anything he wants. Be a slut. Agree to anal sex. Agree to group sex. Agree to role-playing games. Agree to public sex. Agree to BJ on demand. Anal sex. Agree to cum in your face, in your mouth and any where else. Handjob. Footjob. Sex in the car. Sex on top of the fridge. Anal sex.

Hot meals on the table. Neatly pressed clothes.

Wives, don't be a piece of boring blob. Don't be a nag, ask but never nag. But, NEVER EVER let yourself be your spouse's doormat. There's no proven theory, hypothesis or formula for making a man stick with only one mate. All a partner/gf/wife can do is to be the best person she can be.

Respect for each other is one of the many keys to faithfulness. The rest is up to the two individuals to find.

Gather collective tips from both our gracious ladies and gentlemen on tips for...

How to Keep Your Man Faithful, Loyal to Only You

------

For the WHINERS who think this thread needs to be balanced by ANOTHER thread on how to keep WOMEN faithful to a man... go to THIS THREAD:

How To Keep Your Woman Faithful, Loyal To Only You

Never gonna happen, only sa dream world. siguro pag patay na yung guy dun lang

• 4 weeks later...

-initiate sex. We started dating and i wss begging for sex. We're already 4 years and in a serious relationship but i still beg for sex? If you don't want my longganisa, then i'll look for someone who does.

-trust us. Yes we lie, we do stupid s@%t, and make mistakes. But its very hard to betray someone who trusts you even if you know they know what you're doing.

-don't nag. If a girl's mouth is too busy spouting harsh words, her guy won't be thinking what to do with her mouth; he'll be thinking what to do with another girl's mouth instead

-be wild. Lovemaking is passionate and carnal, and it should feel that way. If i have to move you into position, it better if you we're a blow up doll. Shake it up sometimes.

-court us. Guys court women first in a relationship, but why does courting end up there and we don't get anything back? Treat us to some food or movies, invite us to drink, give gifts or something. Just because we're guys doesn't mean we're the only ones to put serious effert in a relationship.

-basically do everything you want us guys to do to you.

Always be the woman he fell inlove with. We may be sold on the idea that men are just genetically hard-wired to hump any woman given the opportunity, but a man inlove is more likely to walk away from temptation. We just kick ourselves in the balls afterwards for passing up on that hot chick.

kudos to u! was about to say the same thing

this is also whats inside my guy's head.

First of all, you cannot guarantee any man's faithfulness. There are no set rules, no fullproof formulas or incantations or prayers that can stop these things from happening. Having said that, you still need to love, understand, support, and be patient with your partner. If you don't have any these qualities then your partner will feel it and most likely look for someone else who can provide it. If, having done all these things and more, your partner still leaves you for another or is unfaithful, then there's no point in continuing the relationship.

• 4 weeks later...

May mga lalake na boring din sa kama... marami nyan.

Kng pera lng din naman labanan

Ano kmi?? Sinasalpakan ng pera sa mukha para manahimik at hndi magreklamo sa kng anong ggwin nyo??

Uuwi ng gabi galing s inuman

"Wag nyo akong sabihan kng anong ggawin ko sa pera ko!!!"

Nririnig ko yan... sa kpitbahay ko.

Tpos ang tanong, pano nga ba kau mgging loyal sa babae?

Bawal magreklamo

Dapat magaling sa kama

Dapat laging mabango at maganda...

Yan diba?

Kaya pla pag losyang na tong c babae, kasi hndi magkandaugaga sa pag alaga s mga anak nyo at kka asikaso sa inyo at sa bahay... ehhhh maghahanap kau ng ibang ulam...

Tsk tsk

Tama ang point mo ma'am Cass. Maxado nang maraming lalaki talaga ngayon ang walang paki sa asawa. Nakakainis nalang kung iisipin mo pa. Kaya hindi ako mag-aasawa kung alam kung titikim pa ako sa iba. Mamatay na lahat ng walang pahalaga sa asawa at mga nagpapanggap na pinapahalagahan ang asawa nila. ..!..

In a perfect world, I guess a partner doesn't have to do anything to make her behalf be faithful and loyal. It should be innate or natural as soon as we become involved in a healthy relationship. On the contrary, we aren't on a perfect world, so I think providing gentle reminders to your partners would suffice. Nothing out of the ordinary since one the reasons why you chose your better half is you are confident enough that this person wouldn't dare hurt you. :)

Nasa lalaki na yan kung paanong diskarte gagawin nya para manatili syang faithful sa one and only girl nya.

Ideally, kahit anong distractions sa paligid nya or maisip nya na pwedeng humantong sa unfaithfulness e pwede niyang labanan o iwasan.

Pero syempre tao din yan. May mga pagkakataon na magiging mahina at marupok sila.

I guess pag ganun nangyari, once is enough because the second time it will happen, ibang usapan na yun.

Pero dyan naman papasok yung gaano kalaki pagmamahal nung girl sa lalaki :)