10073 replies to this topic

#9021 XRider

XRider

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:20 AM

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

Agree

#9022 Solaryan

Solaryan

Blood of the Dragon

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

My advise is you have to take it slow and just enjoy the companionship don't rush it to the point your planning to marry her..
If you are really sure about her that she is the one then it doesn't matter what's her past since from the start you fell in love with her..
And of course you have to shoulder and support her financially if you want her to quit her job...Or if you are open minded you just let her continue her job if she wants to stay in this Industry because of how much money she earn while your in relationship with her...
Friends and family will understand and accept her eventually if they see you happy not unless you are already committed to someone...

As for me never been in the point that I really fell so hardly in love in my relationship with a thera..I know I love her but never to the point that I want to settle down with her...We just enjoy our relationship while it last...And its all real, no money involved since I'm just a regular guy who earn a standard minimum wage..They still work as a therapist while we are in relationship...
We are very open to each other, heck we even talk about the things happenings in their work..Like their customers courting them and letting me read their text message to them...most of the time I feel jealous about it but I have to accept it since I cant support them financially...Its all good just like Usher's song"I don't mind"...

I salute you. Thanks sa pag share mr thugZsoulja. Ayos ka sir!

Mr. Manoloto, they all said basically the same thing and here's my way of saying it.

If you really love your thera, pursue her. Be the bigger person and accept her for all that she is, including her current job. Now, if you are married or in a relationship, then kudos for being a hokage-level ninja. lol. Kidding aside, then I suggest you spend 3 days and 3 nights without seeing your thera and just spend time with your wife. Find out whom you can and cant live without between the thera and the wife.

If it is really the thera that you want to keep, then you better be ready to throw away everything. There will be hell and more, but of the love is REAL, then you and your loved one will overcome it.

May mga tao nga oh, na kaya pang basahin at tanggapin na may nanliligaw sa gf nila o anu pa. Yun mahirap na klase ng pagmamahalan at puno ng pagsubok, yun pa ang mas fulfilling at mas masarap sa bandang huli.

Edited by Solaryan, 15 January 2017 - 11:09 AM.

#9023 Hotdog_Eater☆

Hotdog_Eater☆

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:25 AM

Mr. Manoloto, they all said basically the same thing and here's my way of saying it.

If you really love your thera, pursue her. Be the bigger person and accept her for all that she is, including her current job. Now, if you are married or in a relationship, then kudos for being a hokage-level ninja. lol. Kidding aside, then I suggest you spend 3 days and 3 nights without seeing your thera and just spend time with your wife. Find out whom you can and cant live without between the thera and the wife.

If it is really the thera that you want to keep, then you better be ready to throw away everything. There will be hell and more, but of the love is REAL, then you and your loved one will overcome it.

May mga tao nga oh, na kaya pang basahin at tanggapin na may nanliligaw sa gf nila o anu pa. Yun mahirap na klase ng pagmamahalan at puno ng pagsubok, yun pa ang mas fulfilling at mas masarap sa bandang huli.

Agree :)

#9024 dalisay

dalisay

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:09 PM

It all started with lust, then friendship,then courtship (madalas dumalaw sa Spa,bigay food,chocolates,good conversation) Hanggang naging kami na.

Ang naging challenge namin was to keep the flame alive.Ayun,2 months lang kami nagtagal. Ngayon,may ibang ka relasyon na siya.

Walang kwenta yang spark spark na yan kung di ninyong dalawa kayang panindigan ang pagmamahalan ninyo sa isat isa pag natapos na kayo sa kiligan stage na spark na yan. Para sa akin yun ang mas importante.#sorrymedyobitterlang

#9025 Turk

Turk

Borderline insanity

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

It all started with lust, then friendship,then courtship (madalas dumalaw sa Spa,bigay food,chocolates,good conversation) Hanggang naging kami na.
Ang naging challenge namin was to keep the flame alive.Ayun,2 months lang kami nagtagal. Ngayon,may ibang ka relasyon na siya.
Walang kwenta yang spark spark na yan kung di ninyong dalawa kayang panindigan ang pagmamahalan ninyo sa isat isa pag natapos na kayo sa kiligan stage na spark na yan. Para sa akin yun ang mas importante.#sorrymedyobitterlang

Bakit naman di nagtagal.... ?

#9026 YourMavic

YourMavic

Looker

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Location:MidasTouch Cubao; For Inquiries Call/Text MidasLine (09177709002)
  • Interests:Warm Welcum.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:16 PM

"Falling inlove is easy, Having sex is easier, but bumping into someone that can spark your soul is rare."

-Spark.
  • Usebyo, chapschaps and deathcythe2003 like this

#9027 Solaryan

Solaryan

Blood of the Dragon

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:19 PM

Bakit naman di nagtagal.... ?

ako rin, call me curious Solaryan. Bakit nga di nagtagal?

#9028 Drew13Nash

Drew13Nash

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:24 PM

Sarap na ng mga usapan ah.. hehe

#9029 Usebyo

Usebyo

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:56 PM

"Falling inlove is easy, Having sex is easier, but bumping into someone that can spark your soul is rare."
-Spark.

Hope you'll find that someone who can spark your soul.

#9030 NMD

NMD

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

This. On additional note, if you think that you are ready to give up your current relationship for her (thera), think again. After that, think again. Please have yourself reminded that what you have right now maybe is just a bliss. Are you willing to give up with your gf/wife for her? Pwedeng sa ngayon oo. Pero after few weeks or months, baka iba na kayo ni thera. You might regret losing your gf/wife for a thera.

I'm not saying that we should not fall for it. What I'm just trying to suggest is we should not only think twice, we must exhaust all possible logic for it. Perhaps, we are just falling in love with the excitement and thrill of having a dreamy gf (thera) to the point that we are already being blinded by it.

#9031 mukangbano

mukangbano

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:29 AM

-Spark.

2017 na pero uso pa din talaga ang Spark, may spark na nangyare sa amin ng isang thera sa may retiro kaso wala din, hindi din nagtagal, mas ok siguro "friendship" na lang kasi mas magtatagal iyon. 

#9032 curvermay

curvermay

Looker

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:34 AM

Pretty much the same situation for any relationship sir. This scenario is not limited to a client-thera partnership. Granted our situation is a bit more complicated, the premises and conditions in maintaining a strong relationship is more or less universal. You both have to find ways to keep the flame burning, otherwise, what you have will become stagnant and falling out of love is a very real possibility.

Edited by curvermay, 16 January 2017 - 07:35 AM.

#9033 male_scort4hire

male_scort4hire

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:47 AM

we all know most of them are in the business for financial reasons. So If you fall for a thera  make sure you are financially and physically capable and get her out of there, doesnt matter others may say or  think. people can change for better sadly we must have funds to do that.

Edited by male_scort4hire, 16 January 2017 - 07:49 AM.

#9034 Mister Lee

Mister Lee

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:52 AM

-Spark.

Ms. Mavic, i sense you have bumped into someone who did just that for u? maybe in the past or recently?

Edited by roxxxxx, 16 January 2017 - 07:52 AM.

#9035 Usebyo

Usebyo

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 544 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:56 AM

-Spark.

Have you bumped to that rare someone recently?

#9036 HootHootHoot

HootHootHoot

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:20 AM

Girlfriend nyo na nga sila for 1hr,2hr or more. Bakit kailangan nyo po mainlove sa gf nyo. Huwag nyo na gawin complicated para sa inyo at sa thera nyo.

Easy money pinasok nila. 99% thera pipiliin ang easy life or way out (rich guys) Kung kaya nyo sila buhayin ituloy mo yan pagibig nyo.

#9037 dalisay

dalisay

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:37 AM

ako rin, call me curious Solaryan. Bakit nga di nagtagal?

Bakit di nagtagal?It was a mutual decision for us to end it.Ako kasi naging super seloso. Inis ako pag may mga pumoporma sa kanya. Paranoid ako and I always question kung loyal siya sa akin.Yan ang madalas namin pag awayan.Nag adjust naman siya for me pero over time bumabalik siya sa dati niyang ways na sumasama for lunch/dinner with clients sa labas, gimmicks with her friends.Naintindihan ko na ganun ang work niya at ang naging buhay niya before I met her. Ako sa expectations ko sa kanya as a girlfriend at siya naman sa kelangan niyang gawin as part of the job. To be fair, sobrang honest siya sa lahat ng ginagawa niya kasi sinasabi niya sa akin lahat.Siguro ako lang talaga may problema.Love namin isat isa pero pareho kaming nahihirapan dahil sa mga priorities at expectations namin. Kahit open pa ang communication namin sa isat isa. So, In the end hindi namin napanindigan ang love namin.

Ang pinakamasakit is naka move on siya ng mabilis at may nahanap na siyang bago. Siguro may "Spark" na naman siyang nakita with another client.

Kaya di ako masyadong solve sa spark na yan. Pang pelikula lang at kilig.It's so Hollywood culture. Ang totoong honest to goodness relationship is beyond the kilig part.Dun masusubukan ang love ninyo sa isat isa. So goodluck sa mga naka feel ng spark jan with their special someone.Stay with the feeling pero it takes lots of work to make it last.

#9038 Usebyo

Usebyo

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 544 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:03 AM

I can relate to you, dalisay. Question is kumusta ka na? Do you still go to Espa? Do you still visit her again sa work nya?

#9039 Usebyo

Usebyo

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 544 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:16 AM

I can relate to you, dalisay. Question is kumusta ka na? Do you still go to Espa? Do you still visit her again sa work nya?

Sa work kasi ng theras, ang dami nilang namimeet na guys. And they're are still human who have emotions and libidos. Ako, Sa ganyang situation, nagreretire muna ako sa pagpasok sa mga cubicles.

12 years na akong member ng MTC. I don't give frs, I seldom post, I occasionally lurk, pero now dahil sa spark which happened in October last year, halos araw-araw akong nakalog-in sa MTC. Sometimes I feel happy, sometimes sad. Now I'm sad. Hay buhay.

#9040 chapschaps

chapschaps

hampas lupa

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2447 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

i always keep in mind thats theres no exclusivity in espas,  bars, ktv etc ...it only during the reserved time slot na exclusive ka...and when hindi available yung gusto ko...i see it as an opportunity to try other options...another learning opprtunity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

royflirty