#9022 the sphinx

the sphinx

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

Hahaha fully agree ako dito.

You haven't fully lived yet, pag di pa nasusugatan ang puso mo.

Yung ibang mga GMs dyan eh alive na alive sa dami na ng sugat at peklat sa kanilang puso.

Nice share Mr. Yozo  :D

Edited by the sphinx, 19 January 2017 - 06:23 PM.

#9023 ThisIsGospel

ThisIsGospel

Heh :)

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:03 PM

ambibigat ng feels sa thread na to :(

#9024 Usebyo

Usebyo

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:34 AM

Well gumaan na yun sa akin.

#9025 Tsering_Teleosphoros

Tsering_Teleosphoros

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:45 PM

Hooked up again with a thera who went out of the spa industry for some time. Had a great, intimate session with her, outside the spa. She even texted me sweetly after the deed. And she sends me these sweet text messages days after. But I always admired her for being one the best, most professional theras out there, and good thing I never fell for it. Her goal is really to get more money, even if she doesn't have a steady stream of  clients now. So, I'm sorry, but theras who are very malambing usually have something else on their agenda, especially if you know that their background involves needing a lot of money (i.e. student who needs tuition, MILFs, with sick relatives, etc). Don't think of yourself as special, you're probably just another client like all the others, no matter how sweet you are as well to them.

#9026 JeromeNapoles18

JeromeNapoles18

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:54 PM

Falling in love for a thera is possible. Staying in love is painfull. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it especially if you get her out of the industry.
  • curvermay likes this

#9027 Der_Konig

Der_Konig

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 587 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:25 PM

Falling in love for a thera is possible. Staying in love is painfull. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it especially if you get her out of the industry.

Is that from your on experience?

Edited by Der_Konig, 20 January 2017 - 10:25 PM.

#9028 JeromeNapoles18

JeromeNapoles18

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:36 PM

Is that from your on experience?

Almost the same scenario sir. Hehe

#9029 Der_Konig

Der_Konig

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 587 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:57 PM

Almost the same scenario sir. Hehe

Good to know there are some success stories then. 😊

#9030 JeromeNapoles18

JeromeNapoles18

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:01 AM

Good to know there are some success stories then.

Just have to be understanding and have more patience. Everyone deserve a better life

#9031 Der_Konig

Der_Konig

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 587 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:19 AM

Just have to be understanding and have more patience. Everyone deserve a better life

True, I actually met one that I truly hope and pray that one day she'll get out and have a better suited occupation for her. I truly have fallen for her and all I want for her is happiness even if it's not with me.

Edited by Der_Konig, 21 January 2017 - 12:20 AM.

• 💚BEEMER💚 and shyhere like this

#9032 Donald Duterte

Donald Duterte

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 588 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:18 AM

I do not believe one gm can fall in love for a thera... You cannot really say that way as fall in lust for a thera is the right term for it.. In this type of industry it is far from impossible for a gm to fall in love, real love that is, for a thera and vice versa, as the gm needs to be pleasured by the thera and the thera needs u financially as they have goals and dreams of their own. They are using this as a way or instrument to achieve those as soon as possible while they are still able, young, attractive and yummy...

#9033 Donald Duterte

Donald Duterte

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 588 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:22 AM

Just like what Jessie J have said...
"It's all about the money money money...
No money, no honey... :)

#9034 Der_Konig

Der_Konig

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 587 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:21 AM

I do not believe one gm can fall in love for a thera... You cannot really say that way as fall in lust for a thera is the right term for it.. In this type of industry it is far from impossible for a gm to fall in love, real love that is, for a thera and vice versa, as the gm needs to be pleasured by the thera and the thera needs u financially as they have goals and dreams of their own. They are using this as a way or instrument to achieve those as soon as possible while they are still able, young, attractive and yummy...

Maybe that is true for some, but I don't really care that much for her "services". I'm not really used to Espas you see. I just happened to chance upon this site and browsed through it, I was never really gonna go to one. But after I saw her picture, I just wanted to meet her. Sure at first I availed of her service because I didn't really know what else to do after meeting her."I was speechless". After the deed I still couldn't believe someone like her is in this business. We talked for abit and I found out how Awesome she was. The next few times that I came back I just talked to her. I wanted to be her friend and nothing more. I paid just to have a conversation with her, and I loved every minute just chatting, laughing and singing with her. I also tried giving her a tip even if I didn't have a massage or an ES because I was technically taking up her time which could have gone to a paying client. But she declines it everytime. So I don't maybe I'm just going crazy. Hay

#9035 Shaitan

Shaitan

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:48 AM

Hinde

Maybe that is true for some, but I don't really care that much for her "services". I'm not really used to Espas you see. I just happened to chance upon this site and browsed through it, I was never really gonna go to one. But after I saw her picture, I just wanted to meet her. Sure at first I availed of her service because I didn't really know what else to do after meeting her."I was speechless". After the deed I still couldn't believe someone like her is in this business. We talked for abit and I found out how Awesome she was. The next few times that I came back I just talked to her. I wanted to be her friend and nothing more. I paid just to have a conversation with her, and I loved every minute just chatting, laughing and singing with her. I also tried giving her a tip even if I didn't have a massage or an ES because I was technically taking up her time which could have gone to a paying client. But she declines it everytime. So I don't maybe I'm just going crazy. Hay

Hinde lang ikaw gumagawa nyan. Dala ka ipad next time nood kau movie tapos bayaran mo sya. Goodluck sa love mo. Update mo kami. Lol!

#9036 Usebyo

Usebyo

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 580 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:07 AM

Just savor the nakakalasing moment. Naranasan ko rin yan and now I'm happy na wala na ang aking hangover. :P

#9037 Der_Konig

Der_Konig

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 587 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:21 AM

Hinde
Hinde lang ikaw gumagawa nyan. Dala ka ipad next time nood kau movie tapos bayaran mo sya. Goodluck sa love mo. Update mo kami. Lol!

Thanks for the support haha.. I wish I could really be the one for her.. But if not then I'd be happy as long as she's taken care off and happy.

#9038 Der_Konig

Der_Konig

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 587 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:54 PM

Thanks for the support haha.. I wish I could really be the one for her.. But I know I'm not, I'd be happy as long as she's taken care off and happy.

#9039 Haring Baluga

Haring Baluga

Baluga

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Healthcare, technology, education, music, games and many more.

Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

Hooked up again with a thera who went out of the spa industry for some time. Had a great, intimate session with her, outside the spa. She even texted me sweetly after the deed. And she sends me these sweet text messages days after. But I always admired her for being one the best, most professional theras out there, and good thing I never fell for it. Her goal is really to get more money, even if she doesn't have a steady stream of  clients now. So, I'm sorry, but theras who are very malambing usually have something else on their agenda, especially if you know that their background involves needing a lot of money (i.e. student who needs tuition, MILFs, with sick relatives, etc). Don't think of yourself as special, you're probably just another client like all the others, no matter how sweet you are as well to them.

Possible?

What if she told you that she wanted to go out with you and willing to have free sex after the date?

#9040 Usebyo

Usebyo

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • 580 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

Possible?
What if she told you that she wanted to go out with you and willing to have free sex after the date?

Type ka nya or tag L lang.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)