2282 replies to this topic

#21 xeanxyza

xeanxyza

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 07:56 AM

WAAAAA... after all this time pala; my guidelines were all just a bunch of myths...hehehe
no wonder i can't keep 'em long... :D

#22 BnF95

BnF95

Still One More

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4600 posts
  • Interests:Jokes and Mischief
    Books and Booze
    Learning and improving myself

Posted 05 September 2006 - 09:23 AM

Well, Dr. Phil is probably correct in most cases, but remember ... there are always exceptions to any rule.

#23 BnF95

BnF95

Still One More

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4600 posts
    Books and Booze

Posted 07 September 2006 - 04:49 PM

Hey, in effect, Dr. Phil is saying that a Great Relationship is a myth.

#24 sH0bE

sH0bE

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 03:00 AM

grabe! ang galing!!!! :cool:

#25 iwalkalone

iwalkalone

†Uh-uh Degg-degg†

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14850 posts
  • Interests:shorten please. Thanks.

Posted 08 September 2006 - 07:32 AM

Ten Relationship Myths by Dr. Phil....
Totoong totoo lahat yan...if you're someone who'd settle for less...instead of waiting for the "real thing"
Coz once you're already in that "pwede na rin" relationship.... there really will come a time when you'll start losing faith in "LOVE".... and you begin convincing yourself that "LOVE" in fact is just a myth.....a defense mechanism i suppose?...para naman di mo masabi sa sarili mo na ..."nagkamali ako...gago kase ako...di kase ako nakapag hintay....sayang...too late! :( "
Posted Image

#26 Leslie Garcia

Leslie Garcia

MTC Events Manager

• Ambassador
  • 15262 posts
  • Interests:reading, watching movies, swimming, business, organize events/party/sportsfest anything i can get my hands on ...

Posted 15 September 2006 - 10:22 PM

Building a realtionship for me is a big task why? ... At age 17 I met my first love .. gave my 101% and almost forgot myself ...nursed the feeling for a decade ... Im already 32 got a kid and now I still have apprehensions ... With my three relationships in the past there is something that I've learned ... you can try and adapt to your partner's need but don't forget to leave something for yourself ....:)

Edited by Leslie Garcia, 15 September 2006 - 10:23 PM.

#27 BnF95

BnF95

Still One More

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4600 posts
    Books and Booze

Posted 16 September 2006 - 10:39 AM

Just try to remember, Dr. Phil's rules are based on averaging the amount of relationships he has studied. There are always exceptions to the rule.

#28 Larry

Larry

oderint dum metuant

• (11) Wyld
  • 6050 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 06:07 PM

This is an early xmas gift for the women out there who think they're being cheated on, or for married men planning an affair

The Cheat Manual is 165 page e-book in pdf format which contains all the neccessary information about affairs and how to go about them safely or at least with the least amount of heartache possible.

DL it here:

http://www.cheatmanu...l Free Copy.pdf

Now, this is in no way a sign of me advocating cheating during marriage, but this is very informative and it might save your sanity if you suspect your husband or wife is cheating.

I haven't read the entire thing, but some bits of advice are very sound especially the "54 clues to tip her off"

#29 ms_anonymus08

ms_anonymus08

An epitome of a tru beauty

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 07:10 PM

very interesting ha,.. ill read it!

#30 ms_anonymus08

ms_anonymus08

An epitome of a tru beauty

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 07:10 PM

very interesting ha,.. ill definitely read it!

#31 Boysbe

Boysbe

Good old fashion,lover boy...

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1723 posts
  • Interests:Crazy for you.

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:15 AM

This is an early xmas gift for the women out there who think they're being cheated on, or for married men planning an affair

The Cheat Manual is 165 page e-book in pdf format which contains all the neccessary information about affairs and how to go about them safely or at least with the least amount of heartache possible.

DL it here:

http://www.cheatmanu...l Free Copy.pdf

Now, this is in no way a sign of me advocating cheating during marriage, but this is very informative and it might save your sanity if you suspect your husband or wife is cheating.

I haven't read the entire thing, but some bits of advice are very sound especially the "54 clues to tip her off"

hey kuya larry,downloaded it,but cant seem to open it,pass protected,whats the pass?

#32 Larry

Larry

oderint dum metuant

• (11) Wyld
  • 6050 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 10:58 AM

really?

I don't remember it being password protected

I'll check

#33 Larry

Larry

oderint dum metuant

• (11) Wyld
  • 6050 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:08 PM

normally not prone to sappiness but this letter broke my heart

http://www.chicagotr...03/28458046.pdf

RIP whoever you are

#34 ice_princess

ice_princess

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:36 AM

i have always thought that the first heartbreak was the most difficult to get over with. i was wrong. each time we learn to trust someone, we give them a little something from ourselves that we can never take back. the first time i had my taste of a heartbreak, i was more than devastated. i vividly remember the feeling of poignant hopelesness and bitterness. waking up during the wee hours of the morning and crying with intense remorse and self hatred had become a loathesome perfunctory routine. the worst part is, i have to feign being happy and perky during the day. after awhile, i have learned to survive. i tried to make myself busy and i decided to work while studying. i was beyond exhausted. but nevetheless distracted. i also switched dormitories which helped. new faces, new friends, a new beginning, atleast that was what i was trying to do. it took me 2 years to finally make peace with an unpleasant past. from a crybaby i turned into a cynic, into a resigned distrustful realist. i have trully accepted the fact that not everyone has a clean slate.

my intense distrust serving as barrier, a formidable self defense, i have formed my resolve that i wont let anyone cause me that much misery and that i wont subject myself to that kind of pain anymore.

but then again, sometimes when u least expect it, a very unlikey person would let u take a glimpse of what you have always wanted. a tiny bud of hope would blossom into something that you know you should have had nipped at the very start but just couldnt. i began to dream. i began to hope. i began to believe in promises...promises that i have always wanted to hear. i conjured a remarkable albeit idealistic image of mutual respect, fidelity and something stable to hold on to.my dwindling faith in men was restored miraculously. i was deluded into thinking that there is indeed someone different out there. i was dead wrong. i should have had listened to the incessant warning bells going off irritatingly inside my head.i should have had known that something as utopian and inane as that notion is such a farfetched illusion. i should have had trusted my instincts. i should have had...i should have had....

at some point i even wanted that someone to be the last one. maybe he is the last one.i hope he is.

the first heartbreak was indeed unforgettable. the 2nd is worse.it's worse because whatever hope i had gradually dissolved into something distasteful. it hurted me more than i had expected.maybe because i know that it could have turned into something wonderful and pleasant and yet it transformed into a nightmare, the very thing i was trying my damnest to avoid. im one if those people who would always believe that things happen for a reason and that you would always learn something from each and every person you meet. atleast i have learned something. there is indeed no space for regrets.

we get hurt when we let people hurt us.

for all my craziness and my innate tendency to impulsively react without so much of a thought, i have always dreamed that someone would stay. some people would look for someone who is almost perfect. we seem to be looking for something extra than most people could offer us.we then fail to realize that no matter how seemingly perfect someone is, there is always a flaw and it is up to us whether to overlook that flaw in exchange of what the other person could offer. it's all about acceptance and contentment. happiness and security would be enough for me to stay. for some it would be a lot more. alot more...

sad thing is, when they go searching for that little extra something, they neglect to see that sometimes, the very thing they are looking for is right in front of them and that they let it pass because of this preposterous notion that they would be able to find a greener pasture, an imaginary one at that...the thought seriously broke my heart.

im blessed with this inherent ability to dig up optimism from a well that never seem to run dry.with that optimism comes the logic that would always keep me grounded and safe.i would get thru whatever difficulties i am having right now. that, im pretty much sure. i know that i would have to make gargantuan effort to trust again. and it would take alot more than mere sweet words to make my supposedly well guarded emotions turn into a chaotic ludicrous wreck.

never again...

a lesson well learned.

thank YOU

#35 TotalGravity

TotalGravity

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 01:50 PM

To Josephine,

I love you no longer; on the contrary, I detest you. you are a wretch, truly perverse, truly stupid, a real Cinderella. You never write to me at all, you do not love your husband; you know the pleasure that your letters give him yet you cannot even manage to write him half a dozen lines, dashed off in a moment! What then do you do all day, Madame? What business is so vital that it robs you of the time to write to your faithful lover? What attachment can be stifling and pushing aside the love, the tender and constant love which you promised him? Who can this wonderful new lover be who takes up your every moment, rules your days and prevents you from devoting your attention to your husband?

Beware, Josephine; one fine night the doors will be broken down and there I shall be. In truth, I am worried, my love, to have no news from you; write me a four page letter instantly made up from those delightful words which fill my heart with emotion and joy. I hope to hold you in my arms before long, when I shall lavish upon you a million kisses, burning as the equatorial sun.

- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

#36 saucybabe

saucybabe

Cutie

• UNREGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 06:34 PM

THOSE EYES

those eyes,

so clear, so beautiful

innocent like the child's

mesmerized,

i melt, i ache to touch

that's how i feel when i see them

your stare,

that which makes me blush

i can drown myself in it forever.

the longing,

that's what it tells

of yours and mine, lost forever

#37 wetkiss

wetkiss

...chasing pavements...

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 14049 posts
  • Interests:coffee, music, billiards, anything mocha :)

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:39 PM

awww... THIN LONG WIRE... dapat sana IF ONLY YOU CAME FIRST... :(

#38 iwalkalone

iwalkalone

†Uh-uh Degg-degg†

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 14850 posts
  • Interests:shorten please. Thanks.

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:43 PM

=( beautiful sad story...... got from a friend...

>> >END OF STORY.....

this is indeed very moving....i've seen this post before...but i never cared to read....until today....
it is beautiful...naiyak ako....thanks for sharing. :flowers:

#39 _Honey_

_Honey_

Miss Google :)

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3212 posts
  • Interests:food, travel, music, movies, work, friends, workout, boys, chase..

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:32 AM

got this from www.peyups.com

Third Eye

Sigurado raw na mararamdaman mo kapag may multong malapit sa iyo. Tatayo ang balahibo sa batok mo... Biglang lalamig ang paligid... Iikot ang tiyan mo... Para kang biglang may kasama. May mararamdaman ka sa paligid mo kahit alam mong ikaw lang mag-isa.
Bata pa lang ako, matatakutin na ako. Takot ako sa dilim, humihina ako kapag mag-isa. Hindi ko rin kayang manood ng mga nakakatakot na palabas sa TV (gaya ng taunang November 1 special ng magandang gabi bayan), o mga pelikula (uso noon ang shake rattle and roll). Ang palagay ko, bakit mo pagdaraanin ang sarili mo sa nakapanlalambot na hilakbot? Mas lalong ayokong makakita, o makaramdam, o makaengkwentro ng multo. Hindi ko yata kakayanin. Baka himatayin ako sa takot. Hindi ko nga maintindihan 'yung mga taong sumasali pa sa mga workshop para buksan ang third eye nila. Bakit di ba? Bakit?! Pero siguro, ako lang talaga 'yun--- kulang sa tapang, liglig ng nerbiyos.

Hindi ko naiwan sa pagkabata ang takot ko sa dilim, at sa multo. Sa paglaki ko, nadagdagan pa nga ang mga takot ko--- tumaba, magka-cancer, bumagsak sa mga klase ko, at marami pang iba. Pero higit sa lahat ng mga ito, ang magmahal at masaktan. Natuklasan ko na hindi gaya ng takot ko sa mga multong ni hindi ko nga alam kung gawa sa hamog, o sa usok, o basta gawa lang ng imahinasyon ko--- mas nakapanghihina, mas nakapanghihilakbot pala ang magmahal at masaktan. Naranasan ko na iyon. Ang magmahal, mawalan, at halos mabaliw sa sakit. Nang mawala ka sa 'kin para akong sira-ulong ayaw maniwala at ayaw tumanggap, parang praning na ipinipilit sa sariling "babalik siya.... babalik siya."

May mga namamatayan ng kapamilya o kaibigan na sa tindi ng pangungulila, hinihiling nila na magmulto ang namayapa na. Hindi na mahalaga kung kahibangan ito--- mabigyan lang ng kahit isa pang pagkakataon na makausap o masilayan man lang ang mahal sa buhay na inagaw na ng kamatayan.

Nang nawala ka, handa akong ibigay ang lahat, ang kahit ano, bumalik ka lang kahit sandali. Kahit sa anong paraan. kahit isang maikling text lang, o e-mail, o friendster message. Maramdaman ko lang na kahit tapos na ang lahat, mahalaga pa rin ako sa iyo. Pero walang dumating. Ni hindi ka man lang nagparamdam. Kahit na parang ritwal ko nang tinatawag ang pangalan mo gabi-gabi, wala. Wala ka na talaga. Naging mas madali nga ang pagtanggap sa pumanaw nating pagkakataon, pero kasabay nito, mas naging mapait naman ang aking pag-aayuno.

Tuloy ang buhay. Kailangan e. Natuto akong magmahal ng iba at unti-unti ring nawala ang lungkot. Naniniwala rin naman akong mayroon akong karapatang maging masaya, at mas gusto kong ngumiti kaysa umiyak. Nariyan naman ang ala-ala mo, nariyan ang pag-ibig na kahit kailan ay hindi ko na maibibigay sa iba bukod sa iyo. Pero sabi nga ng idol kong si Sharon Cuneta, "once you love someone, you never stop loving them. you just love them in newer ways." (mula sa "kung ako na lang sana"). Habang nagmamahal ako ng bagong pag-ibig, patuloy pa rin kitang minamahal. Alam ko iyan. Naroon na rin siguro ang kaalamang dahil patay na nga ang panahon natin sa paningin ni kupido, hindi ko na kailangan buhayin pa ang sakit. Tanggap ko na. Paminsan minsan nga, dinadalaw pa ng diwa ko ang mga nakakalat na lapida ng ating nakaraan. Kapag nakakarating ako sa mga lugar na noo'y nakasama kita, kapag naririnig ko ang mga awit na pinili ko para sa 'ting dalawa--- para na rin akong nagtitirik ng kandila at nag-aalay ng bulaklak sa ala-ala mo.

Hanggang sa nagmulto ka. P*ksh*t.

Ang sabi nila, hindi tumatawid sa kabilang buhay ang mga espiritung may mga hindi pa tapos na misyon sa mundong ito. Pakiramdam nila, may mga transaksyon pa sila sa kanilang buhay na kailangang isara at maisakatuparan. Ang iba nga raw, hindi pa tanggap na patay na sila kaya ayaw pa umalis. palutang-lutang sila, patuloy ang "buhay", ginagawa pa rin ang mga pinagkakaabalahan nila noon. Ang iba naman, sadyang naghahasik ng takot at pangamba. Sadyang gustong makarinig ng mga tili at makakita ng nasindak na mga mukha habang nagsasabog sila ng lagim.

Simpleng text lang, umikot ang mundo ko. Hindi ko alam kung magdiriwang ako o manlulumo. Nakakatuwang nakakatakot e. Sa tagal ng panahon na hinintay kong maramdaman ka, hanggang sa nalimutan ko na nga kung bakit, hindi ko na alam kung ano ang reaksyon ko. Pero, napatunayan ko noon na totoo pala: kapag minulto ka, tatayo ang balahibo sa batok mo, manlalamig ka, iikot ang tiyan mo, at sigurado ka sa presensiya ng multo sa paligid mo.

"Nabuhay" kang muli sa mundo ko. Lagi ka na namang nariyan sa haraya ko. Pa’no, dumalas ka mag-text, tumatawag ka pa, paminsan minsan nagkakape pa tayo’t tumatawa habang nilulunod ang ating mga sarili sa venti mocha frap with mint syrup. Matagal na panahon akong nangulila ako sa iyo, kaya ang saya saya saya ko sa tuwing nariyan ka. Kahit paminsan-minsan. Kahit paunti-unti. Dahil nga mahal naman kita, tinanggap ko ang pagmumulto mo. Sabi ko, wala naman sigurong masama, pakiramdam ko pa nga ang tapang ko. Hinayaan ko nang bukas ang third eye ng puso ko.

Lubos na sana ang magiging kasiyahan ko kung tuluyan ang iyong pagbabalik... pero lagi ka rin namang nawawala. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ginagawa niyong mga multo iyon, parang gustong gusto niyong nagpaparamdam, manggugulat, tapos mawawala naman. Hindi ka naman nagtatagal sa mga dahilang ikaw lang ang nakaaalam. Noong simula hinihintay pa kita lagi, pero nakakapagod rin. Mahirap pala 'yun. Mahirap pala magmahal ng kaluluwa--- hindi kita mahawakan, hindi kita mayakap, hindi kita mahalikan. Malamig na hangin na lang ba talaga ang magiging katumbas ng pag-ibig ko?

Para sa mga taong may kakayahang makakita ng mga espiritu at ibang nilalang, wala raw ibang mas maiging gawin kundi tanggapin ito. Sumpa man o biyaya, hindi na mahalaga. May dahilan lahat ng bagay sa mundo. Baka nga paraan na rin ng Diyos na buksan ang ikatlong mata't ikaanim na pandama ng ilang tao sa mundo... mabigyan man lamang ng pagkakataon ang mga alagad ng kabilang buhay na marinig at maintindihan.

Mahal pa rin kita. Pakiramdam ko, alam mo naman iyon e, kaya ka nga matapang magmulto. Pero magkaiba na tayo ng mundo, marami nang nagbago. Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit kailangan mong magparamdam gayong wala ka na rin namang kayang gawin na paraan upang tuluyang magbalik, upang muling mabuhay sa mundo ko. Nang-aasar ka lang ba talaga sa pagdalaw mo? Kung hindi, ano ba ang "unfinished business" mo? Ano bang maitutulong ko? Sapat na ba sa iyo ang ganito--- ang mahalin natin ang isa't isa sa magkabilang mundo, sa magkaibang paraan? Iyon lang kasi ang maibibigay ko. At alam ko... hanggang du'n lang rin ang kaya mo.

Patuloy na tatakbo ang buhay ko. At sa tuwing mumultuhin mo ako, ngingiti na lang ako. Oo, tatayo pa rin ang mga balahibo ko sa batok, manlalamig at iikot pa rin ang tiyan ko... Pero hindi na ako matatakot.

Hindi ka totoo.

#40 Wyld

Wyld

Youngest. Endless.

• Ambassador
  • 48707 posts
  • Interests:oh it takes a lot to interest me.

Posted 16 April 2007 - 11:01 PM

Fragments of a YM Conversation

...scribbled after a chat over YM with a once-before friend...y'know, the girl talk kind of chat. This was written several years ago. funny how some things never change.

my friend: pagpunta nya here, gagantihan ko siya evah
me: tadu ka
me: love does not seek revenge noh
my friend: yah, and love is patient, love is kind and all that crap
me: yeah and all that crap
me: but we bliv it anyways.
me: sabi ko nga non tanga ang umibig
me: pero we do it anyways
my friend: I should start believing that crap too. para magwork out yung relationship namin
me: haha meesmow! u shd. kse .. no matter how hard we try not to bliv it... un tlaga ang totoo.
me: that crap is for real.

Yeah, I guess no matter how crappy it can get, love is real. It makes us cry and laugh and bleed and ache. We cannot see it but the fact that we feel it and feel its overwhelming effect on us makes it all the more powerful. It can change us, change our very destiny, make believers out of us (hell yeah, it makes non believers out of us as well!!!).

It can also make us do the weirdest, stupidest things. It can make nervous wrecks out of the calmest, most balanced of individuals, make giddy schoolgirls out of accomplished, sophisticated women of the world. It can make us abandon all reason, accept whatever pain comes along with it and still smile and sigh and love.

Love makes us act in ways that are not bound by logic -- when we know we should turn and walk away, we stay. When we know its time to take control and abandon a maelstrom of never ending tears and confusion, we say we have to hang on. Love, in all its crappiness, is for real.

We cant do anything about it, really. That crap called love is just that - crappy.

Isnt that sad?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users