Photo

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

• Please log in to reply
2154 replies to this topic

#41 sayber_x

sayber_x

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:54 AM

ako takot akong manligaw ng magandang binibini....
alam ko kasi di papasa ang ugliness ko eh... hehehehe.... :D

#42 Stoecker

Stoecker

Groovy

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Whatever the moment calls for. <br /><br />Sometimes I can be stiff but more often than not I'm loose. <br /><br />I can be conservative but if the mood is right, I can be the complete opposite. <br /><br />More often than not I'm practical, but catch me when I'm in a good mood and I'll be up for anything, heck, if you asked me to fetch you from Laguna, I could.

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:38 AM

Why do lovely women fall for ugly men? Cars? Cash? Cock? Sorry guys, but those are all just acessories... maybe just 20-30% of the equation...

The majority lies in things such as charm, charisma, character, and, arguably the most attractive thing pretty ladies find in ugly guys, confidence.

See, it takes a lot of confidence for an ugly man to hook up with a pretty girl. You know the drill, I'm sure all of us guys have been there at least once wherein we shied away from the pretty ones, and it takes a lot of guts to step forward. The thing is, with some ugly guys who know they're not Brad Pitt, a lot of them know how to emphasize and project their other attributes.

In short, a confident man, whatever his appearance, knows how to be a man's man, a take-charge, i-know-what-i-want, take-no-crap-from-no-woman kind of guy, and women know that this will last longer than most physical aspects. Of course it doesn't hurt to have the goods, diba? B)

#43 batang_yakult

batang_yakult

In my dearest memories, I see you reaching out to me.

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1594 posts
  • Interests:boys, ukay-ukay, clothes, fashion<br />tiangge, PS2 games, boys, cute furry<br />animals, PAWS, House Music &amp; Hugh Grant<br /><br />canona520! nokia 3300! internet!<br />quiapo, novaliches, 99.5 RT, saturdays,<br />sugarfree, jollibee krunchy twirl, palabok,<br />cloud 9, tiangge, badminton, white chocolate,<br />BK onion rings, beewee, chismis, <br />nokia n91, mp3, kazaa, anime, yaiba

Posted 24 September 2004 - 10:15 AM

we were asking that way back in highschool...
napansin kasi namin na bakit ganoon kay ganda gand nila tapos ung mga boyfriend nila.. err... needs improvement sa pisikal at pag-uugaling aspeto.

#44 first_knight_1969

first_knight_1969

--= THE DARKNESS =--

• (05) Regular
  • 1864 posts
  • Interests:There are lots of things that I'm interested in/on lighting designs, computers, techie books, books that will feed my mind and soul, theater plays,music of any genre, sports, almost everything that i could afford and find time and of course the one that make my life interesting; the Ladies out there that makes my inner desires come alive and kickin' especially the BBW's.. ^_^<br /><br />Your hearts know in silence the secrets of<br />the days and the nights.<br />But your ears thirst for the sound of your heart's knowledge.<br />You would know in words that which you have<br />always know in thought.<br />You would touch with your fingers the naked body of<br />your dreams.<br />And it is well you should.<br />The hidden well-spring of your soul must needs rise<br />and run murmuring to the sea;<br />And the treasure of your infinite depths would be<br />revealed to your eyes.<br />But let there be no scales to weigh your unknown treasure;<br />And seek not the depths of your knowledge with staff<br />or sounding line.<br />For self is a sea boundless and measureless.<br />Say not, &quot;I have found the truth,&quot;<br />but rather, &quot;I have found a truth.&quot;<br />Say not, &quot;I have found the path of the soul.&quot;<br />Say rather, &quot;I have met the soul walking upon my path.&quot;<br />For the soul walks upon all paths.<br />The soul walks not upon a line, neither does it grow like a reed.<br />The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless petals.

Posted 24 September 2004 - 10:22 AM

Guys.... eh kung baligtarin kaya natin ang tanong???

Alam ko ang pinagmulan ng ganyang sitwasyon eh yung Kanta ni Andrew E. na HUMANAP KA NG PANGET!!!

Kaya ayun nagkanda loko-loko na ang sitwasyon....

#45 orlychio

orlychio

Big Thing!!!!

• (05) Regular
  • 1205 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 10:28 AM

ANSWER? PRACTICAL LANG CLA! PAG POGI MALAMANG MADAMI CLA KAAGAW! PAG PANGIT AY SOLONG SOLO NILA! HE HE HE

#46 AutoPimp

AutoPimp

Sure Thing

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3540 posts
  • Interests:Love and Hate

Posted 24 September 2004 - 11:03 AM

ako takot akong manligaw ng magandang binibini....
alam ko kasi di papasa ang ugliness ko eh... hehehehe.... :D

ahehhehehekz, pareho lng tau dude .. ! ako din eh, alam ko nde ako papasa eh .. pero may mga nagkakamali naman jan eh ....

:mtc:

#47 AutoPimp

AutoPimp

Sure Thing

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3540 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 11:04 AM

ANSWER? PRACTICAL LANG CLA! PAG POGI MALAMANG MADAMI CLA KAAGAW! PAG PANGIT AY SOLONG SOLO NILA! HE HE HE

yeah practicality is better than honesty .. !! hahahahahahahaha :lol:

#48 AutoPimp

AutoPimp

Sure Thing

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3540 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 11:10 AM

its the law of attraction. north and south attract.

it can also be put this way, kaya natin nasasabi na pangit yung guy, is because we feel na mas karapatdapat ka para sa girl di ba?? hehehehe :D

hahahhahahha .. honga mas feel ata na dpat ikaw ung karapat dapat instead na cia .. ego na ng mga guyz un eh .. hekhekhekz . ! :lol:

#49 broken2220

broken2220

Chaser

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:just more than a few faults as a human being....

Posted 24 September 2004 - 02:20 PM

its ok everything they say will fall in their places....

#50 black cat

black cat

untamed and dangerous

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2042 posts
  • Interests:witchcraft

Posted 24 September 2004 - 02:24 PM

Mas masugid kse manligaw ang mga ugly guys. Binabawi nila ang kakulangan nila sa "looks" sa pagiging super sweet, thoughtful, etc. Di syempre, laglag yun matamis na oo nung girl... mga girls kse madaling ma-touched (pero hindi ako kasali dun.. pag hindi ko type.. hindi ko talaga type! :rolleyes: )

About dun sa "humanap ka ng panget".. mas masakit nga lang pag kinaliwa ka ng panget.. mas malakas na sampal yun.. imagine, pangit na nga.. kinaliwa ka pa? At least kung gwapo.. may pang-aliw ka sa sarili mo... "gwapo kse eh". :P

#51 Steam_Pack

Steam_Pack

Mark Of The Wolves

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6915 posts
  • Interests:Playing vid games / Watching movies<br />Daydreaming/ Collecting Anime OAV

Posted 24 September 2004 - 02:42 PM

Check this out...................if a guy does not have the looks, he'll find other ways to make a girl like him. Making a girl smile and laugh is important, women want their guys to make the laugh most of the time, being thoughtful also has points to a girl, giving gifts, calling or texting...........many things to find your way to a girl's heart. But first, you have to boost your self confidence because once you keep in your mind that im just ugly and no matter what i do i'll end up getting busted. Then thats the end for you. Think positive and if you lack the looks, make it up in other things! :D

#52 MTBCommuter

MTBCommuter

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1551 posts
  • Interests:Mountain bikes, PC, Electronics

Posted 24 September 2004 - 06:04 PM

What's important is what's inside..... Beauty fades after 35 years old.

#53 gwapogi

gwapogi

The One

• 7000 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 08:42 PM

...beauty isn't basically everything... i mean, would a classy anne curtis work out a relationship with, say, a simple, down-to-earth guy like me... man, i can't handle that...

...the often used, less appreciated term "CHEMISTRY" is the key...

...no matter, whether pretty/ugly or handsome/ugly or whatever... CHEMISTRY will make it work, period...

#54 blackshop

blackshop

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 05:40 PM

What's important is what's inside..... Beauty fades after 35 years old.

:P yes totoo yan noh..kya kyo mga girl be gud nman noh..

#55 itikbitik

itikbitik

Lily Maymac's Sugar Daddy

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4860 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 06:08 PM

Dang, I can still remember Ric Ocasek bagging Paulina Porizkova.

a perfect example hehehehe

one of the mysteries that is yet to be uncovered.

And i hope sana wag na lang hehehe baka amg iba pa isip ng GF ko hehehe

maganda gf ko so lucky me :D

mabuhay tayong mga panget hehehehe

#56 itikbitik

itikbitik

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4860 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 06:27 PM

Kidding aside

I think the reason is we tried to court them. There are a lot of pretty ladies who up to now don’t have boyfriends because guys are intimidated by them. Since no one courted except kaming mga common juans so kami na lang yung sinagot. Moral is you give yourself a fighting chance of snagging a pretty one. Sometimes they may not be after the looks after all. They might be fixated with the beauty and the beast idea that a beast will protect them and make them happy.

Again mabuhay ang mga panget hehehe

#57 itikbitik

itikbitik

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4860 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 06:29 PM

double post sorry

Edited by itikbitik, 29 September 2004 - 06:36 PM.

#58 BOOM!

BOOM!

Dungeonmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Interests:Travel, New Wave Music, Mazda Protege, Honda Tuning, Volleyball...

Posted 29 September 2004 - 07:36 PM

Mga pogi lang ba nabibiyayaan ng Diyos? Looks is not everything. Fish!

#59 heavygatin_but_cutie

heavygatin_but_cutie

lulubog lilitaw...palitaw

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1952 posts
  • Interests:so many...get to know me and you'll discover!

Posted 29 September 2004 - 09:50 PM

it is the personality of the person which makes the guy so lovable....it goes beyond what the eyes sees...same thing with good looking guys falling for not so good looking ladies.... <_<

#60 Brian®

Brian®

war is obsolete

• (07) Avid Member
  • 12557 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:36 AM

Hmm.marami akong pwedeng ibigay na example dito... :lol:

Pero seriously, chemistry talaga ang common reason.
;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users