What have You Learned Lately?

Let go and let God. Acknowledge that all your best only accounts for 10% of what needs to be done - the 90% is in his hands.

"Be still and know that I AM your God" .

yea sometimes things go out of hand and you need a guiding hand to steer you into the right track once again.

B)

I've learned that...

1. You've never had a french kiss unless you've kissed an authetic french. ;)

2. An Australian kiss is not as exciting even if you're doing it with an Aussie. And a guy from the land down under, doesn't necessarily go "down" :lol:

3. A multi-lingual person can ask for sex in more ways than one without sounding rude but ratherly impressive.

4. A white tight fitting skirt shows off a great ass.

5. Once you go black you never go back.

6. It doesn't make a difference whether a guy is circumcised or not.

7. Having a significant other is good but being single and attached is better.

8. When you're young, smart and sexy, you shouldn't have time for bullshit. So when somebody gives you bullshit, you look back and laugh because it was never a loss.

9. Sports doesn't only make you live healthy. It's a venue to meet good looking and fit people.

10. That an honest to goodness pick-up line works better than a cliche hallmark type one.

What I've learned lately? I've validated the fact na mahirap talaga i-mix ang real life sa cyber life. Dapat di mashado all out sa net friends.. mashado silang maraming issues na sila lang ang nakakaintindi. :upside:

From now on.. cool lang ako.. deadmatic. :P

What I've learned lately? I've validated the fact na mahirap talaga i-mix ang real life sa cyber life. Dapat di mashado all out sa net friends.. mashado silang maraming issues na sila lang ang nakakaintindi. :upside:

From now on.. cool lang ako.. deadmatic. :P

u should never take them seriously.

don't let them have fun at ur expense.

;)