• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aquarians

basically ah... from observation

aquarians are

1. unpredictable

2. smart (most of the time borderline genius)

3. practical

4. easy to talk to

5. moody

6. mysterious (you never know what they know)

7. manipulative

8. indifferent

9. aloof

10. opinionated

basically sobrang extreme yung perosnality niya..

a very complicated sign...

I agree. Ganyan yung aking dating kasingirog.......pero magkasundo naman kami. I've read somewhere that they get along well with people under sign of libra. Kaya siguro kami magkasundo kahit la na kami.

Alucard Posted on Oct 27 2003, 02:58 AM

QUOTE (lord_rochester @ Sep 27 2003, 12:59 AM)

aquarians

aquarians are

1. unpredictable

3. practical

4. easy to talk to

5. moody

7. manipulative

8. indifferent

9. aloof

10. opinionated

I agree. Ganyan yung aking dating kasingirog.......pero magkasundo naman kami. I've read somewhere that they get along well with people under sign of libra. Kaya siguro kami magkasundo kahit la na kami.

aquarians get along with the sign of libra and gemini... kasi pare-parehong air signs sila... i don't know about libra and gemini.. i know lang that aquarius is a fixed air sign... sabi nila once maging loyal ang isang aquarius sayo loyal na sila forever... just don't ruin their trust ... kasi once may lamat na ang friendship niyo wala na yon. no matter how hard you try to fix things sa aquarius lagi niya maiisip na may sira na... the problem will only tend to get bigger and bigger.

aquarians

aquarians are

1. unpredictable

3. practical

4. easy to talk to

5. moody

7. manipulative

8. indifferent

9. aloof

10. opinionated

Bali ako yung libra and then sya naman yung aquarius... :)

• 2 weeks later...

me! me ! LUNATIC ako.

nampotek isa kong XGF na aquarious nilagyan ata ng tubig ulo ko while i was sleeping. labnaw tuloy ng isang brain ko ngayon.

the AGE of Aquarious is an interesting phase. It is when people tries to have form and function into a single masterpiece.

:mtc:

About Aquarius

Know yourself. Aquarians are known for progressive thinking, but be careful; if you keep your head permanently parked in the clouds, you'll never get anything accomplished.

Your Top Trait:

You're smart, funny and easy to talk to.

Look Out For:

Your tendency to be a major know-it-all. Aquarians are really notorious for loving to give advice but hating to receive it. Next time you feel like telling your best bud what they need to do to really get their life in gear, keep your mouth shut to concentrate on you instead.

Ruling Planet:

Uranus, the planet of change and the unexpected.

Best Day:

Wednesday

Coolest Color:

Bright blue, the crystal clear color of sky.

From Bolt

GO AQUARIANS :mtc:

buti naman at nabuhay ulit ang thread na ito...

pero ba't parang ang konti naman natin dito?:blink:

:mtc"

Ayaw nila aminin na may tililing sila? Wehehehe.. :P

yun mga kilala kong Aquarian jan.. hoy bat ayaw nyo mag-post dito! :rolleyes:

Ako, aminado talaga ako.. actually, yan yun easy escape ko sa bf ko pag may atraso ako sa kanya.. "pasensya na hun.. lammo naman, kulang kulang kse ako eh"... wehehehe :P

I guess those are quiet right but i dont know if thats the fact or the truth coz im an aquarians and basically im more on a problem solver, analytical thiking. Loves to talk to friends and give some advise but im not a lunatic. I guess its normal to anyone to be not in the mood sometimes but it doesnt mean that we (aquarians) are lunatic. anyway

AQUARIANS RULEZZZZ

SMART PEOPLE :cool:

there's just the 3 of us.. north, me and secretive...

hmmm.. what can we say about aquarians... hmm... 3 months to go malapit na bdays natin.

nice..

why don't we have a grand aquarian EB!!!! let's see who's the weirdest...

hmmm... not a bad idea...

actually, it's a good idea... B)

gusto nyo EB in three months' time? B) wala lang...

eb nga tayo three months time.... hehehe.. ok nga yon.. weird pero ok...

isa akong aquarian....

i went to this place kanina... work actually... we faxed the proposal a week ago and informed them na we would be coming today to discuss things....

anyways when i got there.. .pinagpasapasahan ako ng personnel nila.. they don't have a system...so nang away ako kaagad... cancelled the business... i'm so disappointed eh...

sabi ng co-workers ko... grabe daw ako... i got there and nang away na ako in less than 5 minutes after i got there... sobra daw..

sabi ko.. aquarian ako... hindi ako paaapi.. lalo na if i know i'm right... and napaka unprofessional nila...

we called them several times to confirm this meeting tapos ganito ang treatment nila... buti sana if we crashed lang d2... pero hindi we informed them... we did the ethical thing... the professional thing..

i am so disappointed sa kanila. wouldn't want to do business with them. aquarian ako!