1. Eat all you can Steamed Lobster with Lemon Butter Dipping Sauce at BAR HARBOR in Maine when I visit my son at Colby College in Waterville, Maine.

2. Visiting relatives in Southern California at SAN PEDRO BAY wharf, eating New England lobsters hanggang sawa.

3. Last New Years Eve family get together at SPIRALS Sofitel Manila, Manila Lobsters to the max.

4. Treating visiting relatives in San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf and dining at McCORMICK & KULETOS Ghirardelli Square with Whole Steamed Maine Lobster.

5. Entertaining business associates and friends at the San Francisco's legendary TOMMY TOYS Cuisine Chinoise feasting on Sauteed Whole Lobster in Garlic Butter sauce with Glass Noodles on a bed of Green Leeks.

6. Back yard Grilling on a lazy summer Sunday at home with COSTCO Lobster Tails marinated in Soy Sauce, Lemon, Black Pepper, and 7up. Basted with Melted Butter.

7. Every year about this time of the year during the Consumer Electric Show (CES) at Las Vegas, Nevada, junket parties from our Japanese Electronic principal suppliers was All Seafood Dinners which featured humongous lobsters cooked to your liking at the MIRAGE HOTEL.

Edited by maninmotion

Steamed Maine Lobster with Lemon Butter Dipping Sauce eaten at Bar Harbor, ME or San Pedro Bay Boardwalk, Long Beach, CA. Of course with French Baguette and Chilled Napa Chardonnay.

or

part of Tommy Toy's San Francisco Tasting Menu and Signature Dish

Lobster Bisque Soup with Croissant -like Crust

Grilled Lobster with Soy Sauce Garlic Butter Reduction Sauce Served Over Sauteed Glass Noodles

ahhhh........that's life

Hahahaha. back reading through this thread, I found a post I did 5 years ago.

Last Christmas and New Years'buffet dinners at Sofitel's Spiral, they served Fresh Lobsters. Lobster were not the same as Maine or New England Lobsters but pwede na rin. In the US sometimes they sell a variety of lobster they call Manila Lobster which is more like our ULANG. Usually here in Manila when they say Lobster they actually mean ulang lobster. VIKING's NIU also serve ulang lobster which you can have it grilled with lemon butter sauce.

Another one I did, almost 3 years ago. Hahahahahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a bit too pricey, you actually pay for the shells weight... in San Pedro California we had a $40 steamed lobster and it barely satisfied us, we were only 2

Go to rosarita, mexico by the beach and you

can get them fresh lobster for usd1 each. This is about two hours drive from TJ/SD border

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...