madame pa akong gustong itanung..

1.Para ka bang stockholder dito na my dividends na nakukuha or parang buy and sell ka ln dito and no dividend?

2.May naluluge din ba dito?

3.Kung my dividends kang nakukuha tuwing kelan mo to makukuha?

4.Totoo ba to??o parang laru lang ng stock exhange na may bayad..

sori dameng tanung..

gusto ko lang maging sure bago mag invest..

1. If you keep your stock during declaration of dividents, you get your share of earnings. if you are a short-seller (meaning benta agad), then dont expect it. You can also make a profit in your "buy and sell" style.

2. Yes, remember stock-market crashes?

3. Usually per year. Depends on the company, sometimes quarterly, again, it depends on the company.

4. Oo.

• 2 months later...

punta ka na lang citisec.. I had the same trouble registering online for their seminars.. or by phone na lang para sure ka.. quite informative yung seminars nila.. lively at engaging si Sir Juanis... kengkoy siya para hindi boring,, pero VERY knowledgeable sa stocks...Ang mganda naman ni ma'm april.. plus you'll learn a lot from her.. so go go go go...

punta ka na lang citisec.. I had the same trouble registering online for their seminars.. or by phone na lang para sure ka.. quite informative yung seminars nila.. lively at engaging si Sir Juanis... kengkoy siya para hindi boring,, pero VERY knowledgeable sa stocks...Ang mganda naman ni ma'm april.. plus you'll learn a lot from her.. so go go go go...

if i make a visit what time? scheduled ang seminars nila di ba? if i walk in on the spot they give individual seminars already? gusto ko na kasing matuto dito eh..

if i make a visit what time? scheduled ang seminars nila di ba? if i walk in on the spot they give individual seminars already? gusto ko na kasing matuto dito eh..

if walk-in ka ... they would allow you in so long as there as seats available..may priority sa mga clients ng citisec,,, if you do decide to schecule your seminars.. basta punta ka citisec during office hours 9am onwards.. very accommodating sila.. and they would set the schedule for you if you are a client..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

mga gurus jan, im totally noob at trading stocks. And i want to learn how to do online trading, im planning on registering sa citisec. Anyone there wjo could teach me the how to's, the do's and dont's about stock trading. Im only a student pero i want to venture out on stock trading, can anyone teach me how please. I have at least 50k budget to do it. please email me bruppy088@yahoo.com. Hope someone could help me with this thank you

• 6 months later...

Hi!I'm currently working as a stockbroker,i think citiseconline has the most number of clients among all the firms who offer online trading so i guess ok nga service ng citisec thou wealth will upgrade their platform soon. :-) goodluck.

i think so nga! for me, so good ang citisec! ^_^

• 1 month later...

I'm using BPITrade, though I won't recommend it to anyone. It's down at the worst time - when the market rises sharply and when the market nosedives. But to be fair, they do quickly send a notice that they will be down that day. He he!

I have to agree with this. I used BPITrade until December 2011. Back then (I'm not sure if it's still like this today), it took days before proceeds get reflected under cash after selling. Same with withdrawal. Not good if one wants to use the funds that same day to purchase new stocks or for something else.

When I was starting out, I attended COL's free seminar on EIP just to understand better how cost-averaging works. Less than a month later, I signed up for the Basic Technical Analysis course offered by Absolute Traders because I really want to do trading not cost-averaging. I highly recommend AA and I am considering attending the Advanced course soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...