Does Height Matter?

para kaming david and goliath

lol

which reminds me

I've seen dudes with girlfriends taller than them, like a good 3 - 4 inches taller

it never fails that this guy holds his gfs hands or has his arm around her waist, as if to say "she's mine assh*les"

well you still look like you bought your girlfriend you insecure prick

lol

which reminds me

I've seen dudes with girlfriends taller than them, like a good 3 - 4 inches taller

it never fails that this guy holds his gfs hands or has his arm around her waist, as if to say "she's mine assh*les"

well you still look like you bought your girlfriend you insecure prick

they're probably territorial yannow

I'm 6' 1", and it's hard to be with a girl who's not at least 5'6" unless she's the type of girl who likes wearing heels. Actually, I had a couple of girlfriends who were 5'4" but they love wearing heels so it all worked out well. But if not, no, it's a big turnoff for me.

wow....and here i was thinking that the obvious answer was, ladies go for taller guys or vice versa. reading this proved me wrong. lol

which brings us to the point, there's still hope for us average height guys. mwuahaha

being a guy its not a big deal.. pro mas nasesexyah ako sa ladies na kaheight ko or taller than me.. mga 5'6" to 5'10" siguro. exag na pag 6footer.hehehe.. im 5'5" btw.

Guys who go for tall women: Dudley Moore, Mr. Ocampo (the hubby of Tina Maristela-Ocampo), Tom Cruise (parating mas matangkad sa kanya mga Mrs. niya), Jules Ledesma (he he he), Kempee de Leon (conquests: Geneva Cruz, Bing Loyzaga, Francine Prieto), Janno Gibbs (conquests: Bing Loyzaga, Jackie Forster); Willie Revillame.............

Guest bleeding_angel
i want guys taller than me.. since i'm only 5'2, that won't be hard to find one.

good for you. i'm tall... so it's more difficult for me... and i do want my guys taller.