Hotels/motels/apartelles To Avoid

i agree with one of the guys here who added sogo in guadalupe, there are rooms that are ok but more often than not kungdi sobrang init sobrang lamig naman kabwisit....... mangungulubot yung balls mo e. another motel youd like to avoid is the princess inn sa guadalupe rin, maganda yung room kaya lang may mga take note hindi isa hindi dalawa... mga...ipis na nagpapakasasa sa cr... syet

There's a new hotel/motel infront of southmall... according to my friend 3++ for 4hrs... ganda daw and malinis... haven't tried it pero i'll try it once i go home late night... i'll send u my comment as soon as napasok ko...

last year i was still an innocent girl. :D

anyway i've never been inside a motel.

my friends and I, we decided to go find a motel.

2 girls and 2 gays. the purpose is just so i'll know what it's like to be inside a motel.

we went to guadalupe sogo first, they said the max would be 3 persons inside a room.

we went to a lot of other motels and ended up in sta. mesa. i can't remember the name. but the hotel rate is 800 for 12 hours. so we said sure.

we went inside. the room they have us has 2 queen beds and a really huge tv. aircon is nice also.

the bathroom was clean. i don't know if the water pressure is nice.

anyway, one of my friends, he decided to sleep right away and the 3 of us were just standing and smoking.

after a few seconds my friend screamed his head off. he was shouting 'may gumagapang may gumagapang!!! alis na tayo d2'

i think we stayed inside the room for around 5-10 minutes.

the motel didn't charge us anyway since we said we'll check out the room first.

good thing the motels i've been in after that were pretty good and the company was better.

***MY FIRST POST HERE***

i've been to motels and apartelles... the one to avoid the most is apartelles.

dirty rooms, bathroom sucks, tv, bed and airconditioning.. towel, bed sheets and blankets smells like ****. price ranges from 380 to more than 500 pesos for 12 hours. If its time ur after for a cheap price, its ur call if u wanna go to apartelles. Im not sure if theres any nice apartelles but if u guys knows one, gimme details please..

Motels, i recommend rosal, victoria at pasig. sa rosal, just make sure u ask for a good room kc if u dont, they will give the ugliest one. hehe. food is good though and service is nice.

@tryreme

ei man seryoso ka ba?kung serious ka mukhang first time natin ah...hehehehe...pwedeng pwede naman mag cab nalang eh...tska dun sa driver part, eto nalng isipin mo, kung tignan ka man ng funny way, pakialam ba nya eh ikaw popopoy ka eh sya maiinggit nalang! :D  tska isipin mo rin pagbaba nyo ng cab, di na kayo matatandaan nung driver kaya bat ka mahihiya.

(nung highschool ko  ganyan naramdaman ko nung simula)

depende nalang kung yung cab na kinuha mo eh kapit bahay nyo or kalapit na area lang... :evil:  peace man!

:mtc:

@tryreme

pati isipin mo parang sinabi mo lang sa cab driver na pumunta ka sa mall..

pag nasa front desk ka na (for motels like sogo and wise).. easy lang.. isipin mo parang nagbabayad ka lang ng tuition sa registrar o sa cashier ng eskwelahan.. haha.

and kung first time ng girl.. kausapin mo lagi para madistract at di kabahan. and don't talk about anything to do with what youre going to do or where youre going para nga madistract..

relax! haha.. have fun! :thumbsupsmiley:

i've been to mariposa lodge along marcos hi-way biside woodstock inn.

place was in disaray, floor is filty, towels are worn out, bed cushion are disfigured, furnishings are very old and in need of paint or repair, bed is squeeky and the price are quite pang masa maybe kaya ganun yung mga gaimit nila. but to be fair at least they have cable for their TV but no remote.

all in all, i would be a quick getaway for your FB but not to be recommnede for you to impress your GF.

foods are not so good.

ciao!

:*

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm i've been to victoria court in pasig and maganda nman sha... saka no regret sa flower group sa pasig... i went to rose garden motel ata yun sa sta.mesa and ayoko ng amoy.. promise!! as in... tapos yung isa pang motel bago mag rose garden.. akl mo nmn presentable!! grabe!~! ambaho!! tapos wlng remote yung tv.. kakainis. niyaya ko n lng lumabas yung bf ko.... wala n ako sa mood eh..

pasay rotonda motel just in the back of sogo hotel rate is 100= 3hours the bed sheet smells dirty, the bed is not soft, not very clean, no tv, only electric fan, high pressured water, sometimes if u request for a soap and towel it is not available. just good for partners who needs a quicke

nway if n1 out der.. knw d expenses on rosal motel.. lyk on foods, quicky hrs.. service cars nd other expenses on the said motel.. cn u msg me up asap.. cuz ive heard dt d motel is rily nice... based 4m other pipz hu jst recently posted in here... tnx

i wuld rily appreciate it!

:thumbsupsmiley:

:D