• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Customer always right... yah sure specially those bastards foreigners hehehe...

suddenly one customer was experiencing a problem and complaining thru text saying "why you disconnect my connection. im gonna sue your company."

after a couple of minutes

"sorry kindly disregard my text. my cable was unplug when my maid cleaned up my office!"

this is a true story!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmmm.. There was a Seminar that i attended regarding Customer Service and the speaker pointed this:

Rule 1 : Customer is always right

Rule 2 : If the customer is wrong proceed to rule # 1.

:D

We always have to protect our business but our business comes with our customers.

Sabi nga nila kung may 10 tayong customer and 9 sa kanila ok and yung isa naman may nagawa tayong mali that would cause a lot kasi yung isang customer na yun may kaibigan at yung kaibigan naman nun may kaibigan din so magiging domino effect yun at hindi lang isa ang nawala sa atin kundi marami pa.

:D

Whoever conducted that seminar and made those rules is a TOTAL IDIOT!

Nagpa-seminar pa, MALI naman ang itinuro. :angry2:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't believe that "The customer is always right." #1 rule ng customer service, pero certainly the customer always deserves some empathy.

The other VERY important side sa discussion is the company itself.

Did they take the proper time and effort to communicate terms and conditions and expectations.

kng kulang sila sa ganyan, then siempre mahirapan sila.

lots of times ang problema is unrealistic ang expectations ng customer, this is often times mali ng company.

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Customer is always right. I believe in this. Your boss pays your salary, but it's the customer who pays your boss. Therefore your customer is above your boss. So long as it is within your authority and it's not against the rules, you should try your best to make the client happy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 months later...

let's be honest about it. we are all customers. have we ever admitted the fact that we are not always right?

how many of us have at some point or another used this excuse to get what we want? especially when we pay good money for products, commodities, and services.

yes, the customer is not always right. but you know what guys, proper wording, intonation, inflection, and a good attitude can always make it look like you're right even when you're complaining.

Edited by DarkEinjel
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...