How can a cheater stop cheating

• 3 weeks later...

"cheater is always a cheater."

hindi mo sila mapapag bago dahil kung maski sarili nga nila hindi nila madisiplina na kahit alam na nilang mali, eh ikaw pa kaya hindi ka na magikero para gawin yun. lahat ng sobra masama. at kapag dumating sa point yang cheater na yan na mag sawa, uupo na lang sa tabi yan kasi alam nyang wala nang magtitiwala sa kanya. Sila din mismo makakapag bago sa sarili nila, alam nila yan.:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it takes 21 days to make or break a habit.

for cheaters, i guess i different mindset is needed.

if constantly naghahanap ng iba, there a 90% chance that its a reflection of what the partner is lacking or over asserting. (naggers and maniquins in bed do listen :D)

cheaters change if they see value in their partner. basically niligawan ka kasi they look up to you, then to find out that you are not the person they looking up to... or did you change?

cheaters want variety. sino ba naman kasi gusto kumain ng manok araw araw. the chicken needs to improve. send a message that you are still the best thing out there. para hindi maghanap.

if a guy having a crush on say Julia barretto, then say naging sila, do you think the guy would cheat? I think no, kase a lot will be lost if he did. dami masasayang. pero if he would find a better one of course... cheat yan. if Julia would change or low blows... guys tend to cheat first then leave. serious guys would leave first then hook up.

now, to change a cheater, you need to know what does he want. if you can provide that, then case solved. if you cant and he cant compromise... then consider therapy and if still cannot. shake hands and say your good byes.

remember, guys value their princess, but if the princess becomes the fairy god mother or becomes shrek, or becomes a police siren then guys do look elsewhere. therefore cheats at the most appropriate moment of time and weakness. (low. depressed. sad. libog. may babae. sexy. half naked. seduce. kulang sex. may sex wala naman quality. nagging. away ng away. comparing to the ex. no time. no money.) any one or combination of these and their intensities. create cheaters.

make a guy happy. no cheating. 100%

1. 65" TV cable and a lot of movies

2. xbox one s

3. i9 gtx1080ti 6tb 16gb ram PC. (eto mag papa rape na sayo yun guy. pati kaluluwa makuha ng girl hehehe)

4. 1 gbps internet connection

5. food

6. basketball

7. drinks and cigar (but I do not receommend)

8. Nissan gtr - guy becomes a slave at this point. hehehehe he cant cheat and will not cheat and will choose you daily :) hehehe

9. time. - time for him to sleep. time for family. time for friends. alone time. and bed time :) that solves a lot :)

yan lang. ok na. no more cheaters :)

for girls I guess a million other things :)

• 3 months later...

But we should always remember that we are only human. Sometimes we need to reconsider and give them a chance to change. Pero pag paulit ulit mahahalata mo naman kung gusto magbago o hindi. Ang ibig ko lng parating sa inyo mga kapatid is kung isang beses palang nya ito nagagawa sa iyo. Pero its your choice parin nmn in the end.

when the cheater believes it is wrong. B)

otherwise we can always justify our actions, in whatever we do. case in point, there's nothing wrong with going to an establishment for a: :rolleyes:

handjob: its part of the massage, for full body relaxation. its an extra service. besides no penetration was involved.
blowjob: president clinton said: "i did not have sex with that woman," so the generation after this speech is justified (even though by definition his "sex" organ was involved) to use this defense.
sex: standard defense when caught: its just sex, not love, i wore protection. she meant nothing to me. i wanted some variety, thrill, etc. i still come home to you. i love you, and our kids. yada yada.

some of us stopped because of the consequences of getting caught. but i believe a much stronger reason, is because he wants to do what's right. you know the saying: "collect and collect, and select the best". he finally found someone to be with for the rest of his life. he wants to nurture their relationship, and even though the temptations are still available, he retires from these forums and no longer strays, because he doesn't want to do anything that would jeopardize what they have together, and is happy to explore the possibilities of being exclusive with each other, as lifetime companions. "meron forever...". :wub: