Does Height Matter?

im more attracted to TALL ones ( 5'6" above but wag naman six footer)

kaya halos lahat ng naging ex ko parang tatay ko na hahahahahaha :lol:

bansot este "petite" kasi ako at ang lakas ng dugo ng nanay ko na bansot din

kaya ang gusto kong aswangin este asawahin eh yun matangkad na malakas ang dugo

kasi kung bansot din na tulad ko, baka maging unano na ang magiging mga anak namin :cry:

prob ko nga lang pag sobrang tangkad eh

nagkaka stiff neck ako katitingala habang nakikipagusap sa kanila :wacko:

Edited by Aquaenigma

i like my men tall but being 5'1 that wouldn't be difficult. my exes have a height range of 5'8 to 6'2 so its cool.

feel mo baby ka kahit chubby di ba . long and lean i like them. but then i also like witty conversation, smarts and a sense of numor to keep

any woman's attnetion. hehehehehe

after awhile everything overcomes the physicality hehhehehe

oo naman. wag ganito... me 5'7" then the guy is 4'7". no! never! para kaming david and goliath :wacko:

defintely thats way too much... Say guy is 5'3, girls is 5'7 pede pa...

lol

which reminds me

I've seen dudes with girlfriends taller than them, like a good 3 - 4 inches taller

it never fails that this guy holds his gfs hands or has his arm around her waist, as if to say "she's mine assh*les"

well you still look like you bought your girlfriend you insecure prick

Yeah i prefer it that way... you know givingthe other guys the idea... she's mine azzhules! belat!

yeah like chihuahuas

I consider my self my self a pit bull if were going to associate my hight with dogs... Pitbulls are considered the smallest breed in Midsize dogs...

about 4-5 inches difference in height i think is still ok.

As long as the difference is not a foot or more acceptable...

I like women who wear heels but not really tall heels. Say a 2.5 in heel is enough. while i love wearing cowboy boots with what they call riding heels my heels are set at 2 inches...

:blush:

Random Thought - does height and size of the weiner have a correspondence?

Because if it did... and it were inversely proportional then.... :rolleyes:

There are alot of old wives tales about that certain thing. Like big feet, a big adam's apple, broad shoulders, etc. When it comes to height, I doubt it. Certainly african-american NBA players are some of the tallest people on eart, and we all know what people say about blacks... :rolleyes:

There are alot of old wives tales about that certain thing. Like big feet, a big adam's apple, broad shoulders, etc. When it comes to height, I doubt it. Certainly african-american NBA players are some of the tallest people on eart, and we all know what people say about blacks... :rolleyes:

Ummm please... its too freakin early in the morning to think about the black weiner. :D

Seriously though ... I just asked that because ive always wondered if there was any scientific basis to that contentin.

:hypocritesmiley:

:lol:

sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

don't be fooled by height, shoe size, arms, etc.

That means... I have to see it to know, right? Right on! :P