Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

I once saw an ex girlfriend in a grocery store with her now husband. At first, I didn’t notice her as she had her hair cut really short. I only got the idea when she suddenly hugged her husband. tightly and smiled. It only crossed my mind that it was her when I stepped out of the grocery and realized I was in the subdivision near one of their house.

it was an awkward experience but I am happy for her.

Last saturday i didn't expect to see them  in the bar where i met the guy , it hurts me na magkasama sila , even if i found out the guy made me his mistress , i found out that i still love him even if he cheated on me , for the past 3months since we break up , i found out na all those times ginagaslight ko lang yung sarili ko na i dont care about them anymore but the fact is i still care about them im still interested about him and im still hurt 

6 hours ago, Cathleya said:

Last saturday i didn't expect to see them  in the bar where i met the guy , it hurts me na magkasama sila , even if i found out the guy made me his mistress , i found out that i still love him even if he cheated on me , for the past 3months since we break up , i found out na all those times ginagaslight ko lang yung sarili ko na i dont care about them anymore but the fact is i still care about them im still interested about him and im still hurt 

So very sorry to hear this @Cathleya...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...