I Got Spyware In My Pc!

in addition to what Samhain13 has written, Mozilla Firefox has an add-on called No-Script that will automatically block any javascript on a website. If you unabled your javascript, some website wont work at all but with such an add-on you can filter out any unwanted scripts that are attached to the website.

As for spyware, PC Tool's Spyware Doctor is the best I could think of... make sure its legit else you may sacrifice some lapses. It really removed all the bad wares and viruses I had in my PC that AVG nor NOD32 cant remove. Its from my experience and other friends experiences...

I hope this could help :goatee:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na-virus na naman yung isang pc ko nung weekend.

Reformatting sometimes might not be the solution specially if you have reformatted your drive for more than 5 times already, if you have a broadband connection then that can be an advantage. just run the pc on safe mode with networking and try downloading and running these applications. I use these tools at work, let me know if they work for you as well and it should... ^_^

http://tinyurl.com/y924uz - dial a fix (my canadian counterpart intrdouced me to this trusty tool)

http://tinyurl.com/3byxku - works with vista also(hijackthis)

http://tinyurl.com/y35syz - smitfraudfix (best in safe mode)

so far these tools are pretty simple to use and has straightforward instructions. that's what I can share.. ^_^

HELLCHAOS

Edited by hellchaos
in addition to what Samhain13 has written, Mozilla Firefox has an add-on called No-Script that will automatically block any javascript on a website. If you unabled your javascript, some website wont work at all but with such an add-on you can filter out any unwanted scripts that are attached to the website.

As for spyware, PC Tool's Spyware Doctor is the best I could think of... make sure its legit else you may sacrifice some lapses. It really removed all the bad wares and viruses I had in my PC that AVG nor NOD32 cant remove. Its from my experience and other friends experiences...

I hope this could help :goatee:

Guys if anybody needs legit product keys from microsoft please pm me. I am selling product keys that were issued to me by microsoft, yearly they assign each of us(admins) to have a valid product key for MS applications(office,visio and the likes) and OS.

all you have to do is find a pirated cd and I will provide the product key that of course you can use for life and 1 product key per application only coz hindi ko na sya maibebenta sa iba pag nabenta ko na. currently I already sold my XP pro and vista ultimate to somebody else, all other OS still available including VISTA. and guys these are legal product keys, for personal use ko sana kaso both my laptop(issued to me) and desktop(branded) contains all licensed progs. wala akong paggagamitan ng mga product keys ko.

1k lang po for license key (microsoft lang po)

thanks! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

AVG identifies these malware as:

-Autoit.BQ

-Worm/AutoRun.G

Other AV software uses different name for them.

The malware spreads mainly thru USB removable drives.

Then it infects C:\WINDOWS\system32

Then it disables the Registry Editor and Task Manager.

It creates"*.exe files" that try to connect to the internet ( ex. blastclnnn.exe, SSCVIHOST.exe, messengger.exe) and opens up the pc for other malware to enter.

Edited by NigerianMinisterOfFinance
gimme the virus name...

there are lots of methods...

there virus removal tools...scripts..etc

and then last resort: manual removal...freaky for the norms

AVG identifies these malware as:

-Autoit.BQ

-Worm/AutoRun.G

Other AV software uses different name for them.

The malware spreads mainly thru USB removable drives.

Then it infects C:\WINDOWS\system32

Then it disables the Registry Editor and Task Manager.

It creates"*.exe files" that try to connect to the internet ( ex. blastclnnn.exe, SSCVIHOST.exe, messengger.exe) and opens up the pc for other malware to enter.

Thanks for the info. Pansin ko kasi strict ng kaspersky (which I like) the problem kasi hindi lang ako gumagamit ng PC and hindi alam ng siblings ko what to do whenever they receive a notice for action. Anyway I installed NoD32, Spyware Dr. and Kaspersky the last one however I disabled and just use it for backup. Any suggestions for a good firewall for the common user? I hate tweaking configs kasi baka masira ko, buti sana kung solo ko ung PC then I can do what ever I like nyahahaha. Thanks Again :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the ff at startup in msconfig fsfebtfw (RunDll32.exe)

dumprep 0 -k (Located sa systemroot) Pero pagcheck ko ng location ng file

Binura ko na sa System, mukhang ok na. Ung RunDLL32 nalang

Pag check ko located siya sa (C:\WINDOWS\System32

I tried deleting it, ran Antivirus in safe mode and Anti Spyware

Pero bumabalik siya eh. Andun parin sa startup, ung file andun ulit sa system32

Any advice?

• 2 weeks later...