Traveling As A Passion

Guest YUM YUM

Davao and General Santos as last stops for the year.

All in the name of finding vegetarian and vegan food.

Next year I plan to visit Australia and see how well fed the herbivores are in Darwin. No worries about getting hungry in India. It's a vegetarian's culinary heaven. :)

Just about everyone lists travel as one of their passions in life. We're enamored with the idea of travel — getting away, doing something fun and adventurous, seeing cool things, and meeting different people. It all sounds so exciting. ... But traveling is one of the most life-affirming things you can do for yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We normally take the turn-off north of Bandelierskop to Elim , then R578 , through to Malamulele and then Punda . It is a relatively quiet road , without any hold-ups . Last time travelled was in October 2014 , so things may have changed ?

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer.

• 7 months later...

hello guys... just sharing, I have mostly traveled in Europe 

-Norway (Oslo, Bergen), Sweden (Stockholm), Denmark (Copenhagen), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Germany (Kiel, Berlin), France (Paris), Spain (Malaga, Alicante, Seville), Austria (Vienna), Hungary (Budapest), United Kingdom (London)...  

Looking forward for more in the future... 

Traveling has not only been something that I do, but it has been something that has become a part of me "DORA of the phil. " I have this passion to travel. I haven’t been across the globe or to every continent; but, I’ve had my share of travel and it’s only the beginning. When I get stuck on a consistent routine, I get an itch to pack up my bags and go somewhere spontaneous. Whether it’s by car or plane, there isn’t anything more exciting than traveling to make new experiences and memories that will last forever. From traveling, I have automatically become a naturally curious being. I see myself as more than a traveler, I am an explorer, a backpacker and an adventurer. I became more aware of my surroundings and have developed strong communication skills with different people. how i wish i can travel again after covid 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Like (+1) 1

I was a seaman for 20 years and been lucky to visit the 7 continents. Every time I have the chance to go ashore, I make sure that I will be able to visit the landmarks of that place, taste their food and experience their culture. Kahit pagod na pagod na...lakad lang ng lakad. Di pa uso ang digital camera or celfone noon so some of the memorable pics are still on the negative. Miss those days but now I enjoy walking rather than driving or commuting and sana maka pag mountain hike uli

• Like (+1) 1
22 hours ago, mooijace said:

I was a seaman for 20 years and been lucky to visit the 7 continents. Every time I have the chance to go ashore, I make sure that I will be able to visit the landmarks of that place, taste their food and experience their culture. Kahit pagod na pagod na...lakad lang ng lakad. Di pa uso ang digital camera or celfone noon so some of the memorable pics are still on the negative. Miss those days but now I enjoy walking rather than driving or commuting and sana maka pag mountain hike uli

Same here, been doing it for 18 years now. Natigil lang ngayon pandemic