Best Place To Buy Pc Parts

dude CD-R King has 2 stores in makati/ayala area..

one is at the MRT station (ayala) and the other at the Glorieta going to park square (if i'm not mistaken) :unsure:

Alam ko, 4 yung shops nila in the area. MRT is the least accessible because they have weird store hours (1230 to 730). They have a cart on the third floor of Glorietta, A shop at Goldcrest (near Glorietta 2 entrance), and the last is in Greenbelt 1, near Watsons.

I recently bought another Athlon 64 system, I have canvassed In Greenhills, Cybermall, Gilmore Ave. and the cheapest place would be in Gilmore. There are lots of stalls there but i would advice you to check PC Gilmore. I've bought most of the parts of my system there bec they sell parts cheaper compared to PC corner, PC access, PC express. You can ask there where is it.. No Stir it is cheaper there.... :cool:

Baka may nakaka alam dito where I could by a 512 MB PC 266 SODIMM, memory for my laptop.  Kingston or any brand

I tried sa villman kasi kasama sa list nila yun, kaso out of stock.  I've tried looking sa Gilmore stores pero negative.

gusto mo i-order kita ng corsairs (for notebook ha!)??? hehehehe..

PM me if gusto mo...

recomend din ng friend ko acenet sa greenhills.. ok daw service.. i went there but then i found out that they didnt offer certain parts yet.. like last tym i was there, wala pa sila amd 64 939.. by now meron na cguro.. sa gilmore area, i think more or less same lang sila e.. sabi ng friend ko pcexpress daw ok.. never had problems there daw.. villman madaming selection.. pero mahal tlga.. but i think the service is great.. para bang MP?? hehehe