3 replies to this topic

#1 Honey69650

Honey69650

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:50 PM

A newbie here, looks like I have some memories I cannot share with anyone. This is open invitation to anyone to share their memories as well.

#2 Honey69650

Honey69650

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:21 PM

Title - Romance in the bath

This story goes back to 90s when I was about 10 years of age. As an yearly summer holidays' ritual all of the extended family members used to visit grand parents. This year was the same with all cousins were together. We had another visitor this year, a girl of about 16 years of age.
All of us used to play games, fight it out eat and be merry.
An interesting activity of the day used of be morning shower bath, we all kids used to bath together. Now you might be wondering about the clothes, well we used be wearing some clothes to be not naked and enjot the hot shower. One fine day, we were all enjoying it and then one by one 3 of my cousins left the bath leaving me and my aunt in the bath. What happened next left me awestruck. My aunt took off her upper clothing and was standing in her panties. Her boobs were our in the water, I had no clue about the sexual aspects until then but I was really excited. She had pink nips I still remember that image. Suddenly she hugged me, kissed my lips. My lil hands were on her back, I was trying to cover and feel as much as I could with my hands. And my lips were on her boobs. Next few minutes felt like eternity until she realized that we might get caught. She told me to keep it as a secret so I could meet her again.

What do you think guys? Was it an abuse or an innocent mistake?
Next part coming soon.

#3 dwick

dwick

Chaser

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:n-ny-10ng und3r d sun

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:42 AM

IMHO

both bro both..

till the next episode..

thanks for sharing.. (y)

#4 Honey69650

Honey69650

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:09 PM

Title - A photographer

My aunt was really creative partner. I am sure now that her husband must be the happiest man on planet earth. Let's go back to the summer holidays, all of the cousins used to play different games like eyes spies etc. One day when all others were playing outside our house, my aunt suggested to play a game of modelling. Just me and her went to our terrace, a detective in me decided to go to 3rd floor and be next to staircase so that we can hear if anyone starts climbing.
All set and ready for action, she told me to be her photographer and pretend that I had a camera so I followed her instructions. She asked me to take charge and tell her to pose any way I want. So I started with look my direction now, bend down. My imagination was taking quick strides, I asked her to turn around, lift her skirt and put her hand on her buttocks. Wow what a sight that was!!! black panty, bubble butt..
I gathered some courage and asked to her to slip her panty down, as the panty slipped her butt line between white bubble was visible. The shoot continued and soon my hands were feeling her pussy lips, the wetness was unbelievable. I was asked to suck her pussy and I obeyed like a hungry child. I sucked as much as I could with my little mouth. and then we heard someone's steps. everything was fixed in few seconds and we were back to normal. Smile on her face was unforgettable, I could feel a strange sensation on my lips from sucking.. To be continued

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users