• Please log in to reply
1427 replies to this topic

#21 kanilika

kanilika

HOWLERS UNCLE, MTC UNK

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3546 posts
  • Interests:kid management, law, corporate governance, people skills, philately, reading, PC games, websurfing, latin jazz, movies, travel and tours

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:53 AM

medium well, at Melo's, hmm... anywhere kay lang

#22 S14

S14

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1069 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:03 PM

yup masarap nga sa snackeroo at affordable pa. sulit na sulit at babalik ka doon. Try there tuna belly sarap din hehehe

#23 spearhead

spearhead

Slaphappy!

• (05) Regular
  • 1170 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 11:15 AM

For me the best steak is always cooked at home. :rolleyes: yum.

But if I have to eat steak in a resto, I'd go for Tender Bob's.

#24 palomerah

palomerah

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 10:09 PM

i like it bloody....at meatplus!

#25 S14

S14

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1069 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 10:22 PM

saan yung tender bobs ma try nga? exact adress ?

#26 chico

chico

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 02:32 AM

saan yung tender bobs ma try nga? exact adress ?

Tender Bob's is along Libis, past Eastwood, in between Starbuck's Libis and Ajisan. Enjoy! :P

#27 Macy

Macy

MTC QUEEN

• Ambassador
  • 28026 posts
  • Interests:music, books, computers, the study of human behavior, sexuality and sensuality

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:39 PM

Alfredo's Steak House.... their Australian Tenderloin..... medium rare... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#28 mainman1

mainman1

Partee Goer

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1289 posts
  • Interests:Going out and party! One-malt scotch whiskey (or if no budget, then beer). Orgasmic Food. Hot Coffee. Very Bad People.

Posted 22 April 2004 - 03:14 AM

Gullivers in Makati Ave or Prince Albert...the best...

#29 mikes_apt

mikes_apt

El Toro Loco

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 11:57 AM

kung madami kang pera, wala talagang tatalo sa melo's.

kung medyo tight ang budget, pwede na sa snackaroo o kaya sa steak joint. :P

#30 warpzone

warpzone

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 02:08 PM

Melo's, medium. yummy!

#31 ladydredd

ladydredd

Lick me, suck me, shoot me...

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Interests:long conversations, hot chocolate, extra-hot coffee, red wine, hannibal lecter, dead poets' society, pablo neruda, edgar allan poe, WWW, mp3s, evanescence, gypsy kings, blues, reggae, sting, chicken and cheese quesadillas, walking in the rain, and of course, getting WET!!!!( down there or all over )

Posted 24 April 2004 - 07:31 AM

i want mine medium rare, with juices flowing as i take a bite. pair it with creamy mashed potato smothered with oh-so-thick and tasty gravy, plus a siding of steamed or buttered green peas, baby carrots ang sweet corn....ohlalala!! im in steak heaven!!! best-tasting steak ive tasted so far, shempre, Melo's pa rin!!!

for a quick steak fix at a cheaper price, i marinate a kilo of t-bone, sliced half an inch thick and pan-sear it...while the steak's cooking, i fry 4 eggs, sunny-side-up and a bit runny, and prepare the ready-made mashed potato mix. now, to make the instant mashed potato taste like its homemade, i put in a dollop or two of cream, a generous helping of anchor butter, and a dash or two of garlic powder.
for the gravy, i heat the leftover marinade over low fire, add some steak drippings(from the pan it was fried on to), a dash of A1 steak sauce, pepper and some cornstarch for thickening.

you should try to do this at home, ladies...cuz if you do, im sure your bf/husband/partner would never want to leave your side, ever!!! ;)

#32 hotbabes

hotbabes

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 10:44 PM

i want mine medium rare, with juices flowing as i take a bite. pair it with creamy mashed potato smothered with oh-so-thick and tasty gravy, plus a siding of steamed or buttered green peas, baby carrots ang sweet corn....ohlalala!! im in steak heaven!!! best-tasting steak ive tasted so far, shempre, Melo's pa rin!!!

for a quick steak fix at a cheaper price, i marinate a kilo of t-bone, sliced half an inch thick and pan-sear it...while the steak's cooking, i fry 4 eggs, sunny-side-up and a bit runny, and prepare the ready-made mashed potato mix. now, to make the instant mashed potato taste like its homemade, i put in a dollop or two of cream, a generous helping of anchor butter, and a dash or two of garlic powder.
for the gravy, i heat the leftover marinade over low fire, add some steak drippings(from the pan it was fried on to), a dash of A1 steak sauce, pepper and some cornstarch for thickening.

you should try to do this at home, ladies...cuz if you do, im sure your bf/husband/partner would never want to leave your side, ever!!! ;)

i'll like what you say ladydredd very inviting ----see you soon

#33 Magaling

Magaling

Ang Kampeon

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1912 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 11:55 AM

Here in the Philippines: I think the best steakhouse is Melo's. Just can't afford to eat there everyweek!

#34 bathala

bathala

The ONe AnD the ONLy OnE...sa MTC!!!

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1823 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:41 PM

when it was still open, Casa Marcos is the best. For now, I would have to say OUTBACK and Melo's would be at the top of my list.

I like my steak medium rare...medium would be too much tough na for me. I would suggest to evferyone that medium rare is the best kasi malambot at juicy ang beef. I prefer a RIB-eye steak and Sirloin steak when i am at outback. :boo: Sarap!!! :D

#35 tokiojoe2003

tokiojoe2003

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 06:20 PM

Gaudi's Restaurant along Jupiter beside Whistle Stop. It's actually a spanish resto. They serve their steaks by the kilo good for 2 to 3 persons. It's a Black Angus choice rib eye cut big so they char it on the outside and the inside is perfect and tender especially when eaten medium rare. Masarap with their Paella too :)

#36 letoatredis

letoatredis

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 06:32 PM

Hi! i like to dine out. how muchis the budget sa melos? sayfor two? thx :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :upside: :cool:

#37 Jack_ryan

Jack_ryan

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:billiards, weights, chess, sex.. (huh,, where did that come from ?) basketball, movies, sex (there it is again?!), reading, puzzles, surfing ...

Posted 17 May 2004 - 06:59 PM

This might be out of topic, but can anyone tell me what happened to Racks ? It had the best baby back ribs.

#38 johngokongwei

johngokongwei

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 09:43 PM

There is still a branch open at robinson's galeria... don't really know if there are still other branches... i beleive they still have another in robinson's malate

#39 marsan

marsan

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 10:37 PM

Alfredo's pa rin

#40 Anaheim

Anaheim

The Way of the Intercepting Fist - Using No Way as Way

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5588 posts
  • Interests:Swimming, bowling, table tennis, oil painting, computer games, traveling around the world, hollywood movies.

Posted 18 May 2004 - 07:59 AM

I like well done steak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users