91 replies to this topic

#21 FuckthepolicePNP

FuckthepolicePNP

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

Dillingers 1903 in greenbelt

The waiters are very inattentive and very lax.
Food is average. Place is okay. but the SERVICE sucks..need I say more?

Will I go back? I doubt it

I agree

Never go to this place..horrible service
they should be condemned for even opening

#22 Queen Darkeinjel

Queen Darkeinjel

angelic psycho(tic) therapist

• BANNED
  • 27526 posts
  • Interests:❤BRAINGASMS❤
    ❤ACOUSTIC COVERS❤
    ❤QUEEN BEE❤
    ❤PSYCHOLOGY❤
    ❤BORING THINGS❤

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

I tried Makan-Makan in Manila Ocean Park. I waited for my food for about 30 minutes or so. I saw other tables with customers who came in after us being served, while we sat there waiting for our meal. After calling the waiter, we found out that the order slip was at the cashier and not forwarded to the kitchen. When we threatened to leave, the food arrived one by one, BUT it looked as if it was tossed unceremoniously on the plate. We didn't eat it. Called the manager who DIDN'T apologize but instead asked us to PAY for the lousy drink they served. We would have appreciated a little effort to retain our business instead of tossing a bill our way without explanations.

#23 jozec0925

jozec0925

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

Dillingers 1903 in greenbelt, yeah its true ive tried once never came back, their service sucks!

#24 lomex32

lomex32

The Eye from the Sky

• Ambassador
  • 10551 posts
  • Interests:Automobiles, travel, cooking, computer gaming,

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

Shifu Master in Granada St. QC. - Hilaw ang Rice, Poor Service, Garbage passing the same door as customers

#25 gamehunter

gamehunter

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:worldly interests

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:40 AM

Dillingers 1903 in greenbelt, yeah its true ive tried once never came back, their service sucks!

Been there also.. now i know kung bakit laging walang tao dun. hehe

#26 alphaqomega

alphaqomega

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

Steak Town - Shangrila (now closed...buti nga)

ordered steak and other food...lumabas lang drinks and we waited, waited, waited, waited...you get the picture...even after following up our order several times (at least 4 times but probably a lot more), wala pa din...until now couldn't understand how and why that happened...lost our order? we followed up, busy? they weren't so that night...was so frustrated just left after paying for our drinks. Warned the manager that we will complain to the owner...syempre the usual apology, libre na ung drinks na na-serve (we still paid for them anyway). Was so frustrated I swore never to return nor set foot in any Steak Town again which is a shame since this was one of my favorite restaurants back then.

Edited by alphaqomega, 17 December 2013 - 11:09 AM.

#27 alphaqomega

alphaqomega

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:15 AM

another terrible dining place would be Ma Mon Luk (quezon ave, opposite side of Sto. Domingo Church)

fly in the mami (soup). enough said

#28 flashman

flashman

Retired

• UNREGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

Green Pastures' service sucks big time. main course was served first before the appetizer. did not even bother to provide us glass of water when we got seated. Had to follow up thrice for just a glass of house water.

#29 asmodeus

asmodeus

CHEEERS !!!

• Ambassador
  • 18253 posts
  • Interests:pissing off sneaky sinful ones
    who change my profile info
    without my consent

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:31 AM

Green Pastures' service sucks big time. main course was served first before the appetizer. did not even bother to provide us glass of water when we got seated. Had to follow up thrice for just a glass of house water.

strange ..... when we dined there, service was quite up to par. (or is it perhaps we were the first diners that particular sunday morning)

#30 sendero

sendero

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

another terrible dining place would be Ma Mon Luk (quezon ave, opposite side of Sto. Domingo Church)

fly in the mami (soup). enough said

:huh:Good thing only fly in the soup you have found. Try to go to their Quiapo Branch, you will see rats running around their tables and touching your feet while you are eating! :lol:

#31 omnipresent

omnipresent

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1684 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

4 na bubwit sa KFC Festival, before they renovated. Deadma lang yung crew nung sinabi namin sa kanila.

#32 flashman

flashman

Retired

• UNREGISTERED
  • 1490 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

strange ..... when we dined there, service was quite up to par. (or is it perhaps we were the first diners that particular sunday morning)

Could be. To add, their salpicao was salty. Good thing the meat was tender.

#33 asmodeus

asmodeus

CHEEERS !!!

• Ambassador
  • 18253 posts
  • Interests:pissing off sneaky sinful ones
    who change my profile info
    without my consent

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:16 AM

Could be. To add, their salpicao was salty. Good thing the meat was tender.

oh well saltiness is sometimes subjective..... what could be salty for me could be bland for my friend.

Hmmmmmmm now where did I put that Foodtrip FR on Green Pastures ???? :lol: (ay teka, dapat pala unahin yung Hatch 22 :lol:)

#34 flashman

flashman

Retired

• UNREGISTERED
  • 1490 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:37 PM

oh well saltiness is sometimes subjective..... what could be salty for me could be bland for my friend.

Hmmmmmmm now where did I put that Foodtrip FR on Green Pastures ???? :lol: (ay teka, dapat pala unahin yung Hatch 22 :lol:)

How salty? Parang asin na nilusaw and ginawang sauce. Yes that salty. Good thing i liked the cheese that i also ordered.

#35 johnhoya29

johnhoya29

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:37 AM

This steak place in UP Town Center, 2nd floor, forgot the name. Terrible kitchen. Their waiters got heart though, managed to take all the flak from angry diners.

In my experience, as a steak restaurant, they couldn't cook their steaks properly. I'm not kidding.

The kitchen probably taught the waiters to reason that steaks are "Medium" but it was either raw, unevenly seared, or overcooked. I can't really blame the waiters because let's face it, they probably can't tell the difference. I guess my mistake was going to this place for steak.

Dine at your own risk.

#36 lomex32

lomex32

The Eye from the Sky

• Ambassador
  • 10551 posts
  • Interests:Automobiles, travel, cooking, computer gaming,

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

Ang PANCAKE House in U.N. Avenue is progressively deteriotating

- Ung fried chicken may dugo-dugo
- Ung beef tapa may makukunat na mga parts
- Mapakla na ung Brewed Coffee
- Ung pancake at waffle may mga itim-itim na parang hindi nahugasan ung griddle

Ang PANCAKE Group ay nabili or naibenta na sa MAX's. Yes ung Max's fried chicken
Pancake Group = Gerry's Grill, Le Cour De France, Terriyaki Boy atbp

Parang nawawalan ng gana ung mga empleyado nila at ang laki ng ipinagbago ng food quality at service

#37 flamingwaffles

flamingwaffles

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:16 PM

Ang PANCAKE House in U.N. Avenue is progressively deteriotating

- Ung fried chicken may dugo-dugo
- Ung beef tapa may makukunat na mga parts
- Mapakla na ung Brewed Coffee
- Ung pancake at waffle may mga itim-itim na parang hindi nahugasan ung griddle

Ang PANCAKE Group ay nabili or naibenta na sa MAX's. Yes ung Max's fried chicken
Pancake Group = Gerry's Grill, Le Cour De France, Terriyaki Boy atbp

Parang nawawalan ng gana ung mga empleyado nila at ang laki ng ipinagbago ng food quality at service

I thought my experience at Pancake house in UN Avenue was only one off when we ate there before.
We waited for 45minutes, with several follow ups. There weren't even many diners at the time. We just left instead.

#38 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3496 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

McDonald's of course is a fast food. Ako, as someone dining or having a take-out, sanay na sa system na I have to fall in line and have my order taken.

Pero most of my experience lagi sa McDo may issue ang pila para sa akin. Not just in one branch, but in the most branches I've gone to. Pwede naman ireflect sa monitor nila that's facing the customer ang "Next Counter Please", tulad ng nakikita ko sa Jollibee, KFC, Wendy's, Burger King, and the likes... So sometimes you end up waiting at that counter kasi nga wala namang naka-advise na for next counter ka dapat. Or walang nagsasabi na crew or manager (kahit dumaan na sa harap mo) to proceed to the other line. Nakakainis yung ganun...

#39 D. S.

D. S.

Already done and over with

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2772 posts
  • Interests:I have no interest whatsoever.

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:59 PM

Savory sa may Robinson's Magnolia. Understandable naman yung dami ng tao kapag dinner kaso waiting for almost an hour for your order.... Ayun, namura ko ng pagkalutong-lutong yung manager sa bagal ng service nila. Posted Image

#40 you101

you101

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

Watami ni SM MOA very poor service. Waiting time in between dishes very slow even if it was not peak hour. even billing was very slow. called attention of manager but did not make any apologies or any service rebound

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users