69 replies to this topic

#1 grayle

grayle

Respect Mah Authoritay!

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:07 AM

Are there places that offer a measure of privacy where you can kiss/cuddle with that special someone and not be conscious of other people seeing you? Something within the metro would be great, preferably someplace with a view.

#2 AE86

AE86

Hitting bass down low.

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:54 PM

The establishment beside Padi's Point in Antipolo. There are "kubo" houses for rent at an hourly rate, excellent food, overlooking view.

#3 small47

small47

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:06 AM

The establishment beside Padi's Point in Antipolo. There are "kubo" houses for rent at an hourly rate, excellent food, overlooking view.

any idea kung magkanu damaged dito?

#4 deepdiverboy

deepdiverboy

MTC's Wackiest

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:basketball, electronic gadgets, swimming, movies, healthy living, meditation

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:15 PM

Try Nicotina along Roxas Blvd, Service Road right after Gil Puyat when you're on the southbound lane.

Also, Figaro in Gateway is perfect for illicit meetings. Just go sit along the right side of the cafe after you order. It's secluded from the rest of the cafe, and you're also fairly shielded from the rest of the mall passersby.

#5 vader2007

vader2007

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:38 PM

Hmmm...try out Lemuria along Horseshoe avenue or the Spanish restaurant tucked inside the U.P. campus among others.

#6 krakatoa

krakatoa

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

+1 vote for Lemuria

#7 MS

MS

~*his sweetness*~

• Ambassador
  • 7862 posts
  • Interests:SHOPPING, SPA & PHOTOGRAPHY. Beach, Travelling, dancing, concerts, stage production, scrapbooking, collecting mp3s, dvd marathon & did I say gadgets? Strawberry-Banana Exstacy@Grill Republic.

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:54 PM

Try Cafe Cassanova @Greenmeadows, beside Starbucks, across the 7 day Adventist Church :)

#8 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11179 posts
  • Interests:whitewater rafting; mountaineering;
    running ; beers, interesting babes

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

try vivere roof deck in alabang

via mare in the pse building in ortigas

There's this continental resto in Citibank tower that also serves Pinoy favorites. Good view of the Makati skyline.

Antonio's fine dining at Tagaytay

Cafe Ysabel at San Juan

La Cocina de Tita Moning near Malacaņang

Red Mango at eastwood City

#9 PanPizza2

PanPizza2

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

I once ate at a resto called Blue Bacon, somewhere in aurora. great ambiance for dates. in malate, there is cosa nostra, daters frequent the area for their sicilian/ itallian ambiance as well as their food.

#10 patok

patok

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:17 PM

Are there places that offer a measure of privacy where you can kiss/cuddle with that special someone and not be conscious of other people seeing you? Something within the metro would be great, preferably someplace with a view.

Illustrado in Intramuros is cozy and has nice garden to walk around and kiss.

#11 baletetree

baletetree

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:09 PM

Try the row of Asian cuisines along the main road of Los Banos. New Malaya is the best!

#12 artedpro

artedpro

Interesting

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 11179 posts
  • Interests:whitewater rafting; mountaineering;
    running ; beers, interesting babes

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:39 AM

+1 vote for Lemuria

LEMURIA is the hottest romantic place these days (saying this with conviction) and I'm glad to share this word-of-mouth secret with you. Of course, we don't want this place to be too crowded (would we?) because it would lose its mysticism and the fact that it can only accommodate 20+ people.
It is owned by Marina Bru Schroeder also known as Kitt who decided to convert her convenient office space for Brumms Quality Wines, Inc. into a cozy and romantic restaurant. She makes it a point to talk to each and every one of the customers dining during that night. It is located in the winery compound owned by the Aboitiz family in Horseshoe Village. It sits on top of one of the biggest wine cellars I've seen in the metro containing an extensive variety of wines filled up to 1/3 of its holding capacity of 27,000+ wines. Her German husband, Klaus Schroeder was kind enough to give us a tour of the cellar which houses german, romanian and austrian wines among others. It serves mediterranean cuisine cooked by Chef Golda-May Ranada who is ex Beluga and Le Souffle Chef ( that is all I know and I was hoping some of you would know more). I was hoping to talk to Chef Golda to give my compliments and to know more about her but unfortunately I was not able to do so.

Lemuria @ The Winery
5 Julieta Circle, Horseshoe Village, Quezon City, Philippines
Attached File  lemuria.bmp   487.85KB   45 downloadsAttached File  lemuria2.bmp   487.85KB   25 downloads

#13 mbt31

mbt31

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:21 AM

Was at lamuria for an anniversary dinner a year ago. Theyd probably remember us. We must be the only one who'd dine at a fancy scmancy date place with a kid ina stroller. Couldnt find a baby sitter n wound up takin her. Rhe place is cozy. Ao cozy that my kids screams echo around the room! Thats my only beef wth the place th place lets ur voice carry all the way accross the room my apologies to the management

#14 dongt

dongt

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 11:09 AM

i would say THAI PAN restaurant located in Dr. Lascano St. near tomas morato belongs to this category. its a newly opened restaurant maybe just on its soft-opening. its an old house transformed into a semi-fine dining restaurant that offers fresh thai cuisine. they say they import their ingredients direct from thailand. they have 2 function rooms, one that fit a group of 10 and another for a group of 30. the second floor offers a little privacy coz the tables are hidden behind a wall coming up from a staircase.

#15 jopoc

jopoc

MTC Oblation Runner

• Ambassador
  • 22053 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

la copa in sucat road near duty free and pagcor.

its a good place to bring a paramour.

#16 Vincen

Vincen

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:38 AM

1. Lemuria in Horseshoe village. It's elegant and secluded. The food is great, a bit pricey, but great! Underneath the restaurant is a wine cellar where you can buy fine vinos for post-resto cuddling. Reservation is needed.

2. Chef Tatung's in Teachers' Village. I just forgot the street, you can search it on the net. Chef Tatung's is the chef's house opened to public for fine dining. Reservation needed too.

#17 blow_gobi

blow_gobi

God of Lust

• (14) Tera Poster
  • 15479 posts
  • Interests:Coffee shops, wine bars, good food, great conversation, black tie parties

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:49 PM

Vieux Chalet in Antipolo. Swiss-French-German fusion served with fine wines and a great view of Manila's skyline especially at night.

#18 ElRey

ElRey

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3298 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

vieux chalet, don nahuli ung friend ko na may kasamang babae..

#19 ElRey

ElRey

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3298 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

just be careful not as secluded as you think.. as with all places, manila is a small town you know

#20 lomex32

lomex32

The Eye from the Sky

• Ambassador
  • 10551 posts
  • Interests:Automobiles, travel, cooking, computer gaming,

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:24 AM

"Secluded" then is a subjective word which meaning will matter of any of us intend to isolate our dine-out
+++++

A secluded dining area for me is Galileo Enoteca in Mandaluyong

Luck Garden Seafood restaurant in QC

just be careful not as secluded as you think.. as with all places, manila is a small town you know

• melvinme likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users