342 replies to this topic

#1 loverboy18

loverboy18

The Lover

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:39 PM

Lots of nice Restaurants around here... Did someone tried Je Suis Gourmand? :)

#2 loverboy18

loverboy18

The Lover

• (05) Regular
  • 631 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 01:22 PM

TRIO
Cafe Puccini
GOurdos
:wub: :wub: :wub:

#3 Leibstandarte

Leibstandarte

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 12:03 PM

For fine Spanish food try Minggoy's. For me they serve the best Paella, Gambas, Bacalao ala Viscayna and Oyster Florentine. I dont know if they still have the musicians playing the Spanish guitar during Friday nights. Its a plus, adds to the Castillan ambience.

For Pinoy food with a twist Filo's is also good (yummy balut and lumpia). Went there recently with an American guest and I guess he appreciated Filo's version of Pinoy food.

Je suis Gourmand is also a good French restaurant. I like their foie gras salad and that dish with the marrow. This restaurant is located farther away from the Fort strip. Its located in the area near Mc Donald's near the Office buildings and Posh condos. Give these restos a try, they are good but a bit on the high side. A bit steep but worth it. :cool:

#4 misterbig7

misterbig7

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 624 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 02:28 PM

the new gaudi restaurant at serendra also has great spanish cuisine..main branch at greenbelt 3

Edited by misterbig7, 11 September 2006 - 02:31 PM.

#5 misterbig7

misterbig7

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 624 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 02:33 PM

y tu mama tambien beside mc home depot has great mexican food..with dance instruction after dinner to boot.

#6 DooBiDooBiDoo

DooBiDooBiDoo

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 10:25 PM

Jills! Ultimate party place!

#7 cumshot

cumshot

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 04:14 PM

what's gud at trio's? cafe pucini?

zong's good and pasto
jack's ok

#8 loverboy18

loverboy18

The Lover

• (05) Regular
  • 631 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 02:33 AM

what's gud at trio's? cafe pucini?

zong's good and pasto
jack's ok

for trio try
Five Cheeses
Arrosto
Seafood Pizza
Beef Carpaccio
Cannelloni
Pancetta Sauteed
Pork Tenderloin

and for Cafe Puccini
Bruschetta with Pepperoni
Seafood Filled Ravioli
Veal Scaloppini
Grilled Seafood
Cannoli
and for dessert Tiramisu or a pastry from the display cabinet and order an excellent Italian Coffee
:cool: :cool: :cool:

#9 loverboy18

loverboy18

The Lover

• (05) Regular
  • 631 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 02:36 AM

For fine Spanish food try Minggoy's. For me they serve the best Paella, Gambas, Bacalao ala Viscayna and Oyster Florentine. I dont know if they still have the musicians playing the Spanish guitar during Friday nights. Its a plus, adds to the Castillan ambience.

For Pinoy food with a twist Filo's is also good (yummy balut and lumpia). Went there recently with an American guest and I guess he appreciated Filo's version of Pinoy food.

Je suis Gourmand is also a good French restaurant. I like their foie gras salad and that dish with the marrow. This restaurant is located farther away from the Fort strip. Its located in the area near Mc Donald's near the Office buildings and Posh condos. Give these restos a try, they are good but a bit on the high side. A bit steep but worth it. :cool:

Yes I really like Je Suis Gourmand :thumbsupsmiley: , by the way where is Minggoy's? How much would it cost per person? and the Filo's?

#10 Leibstandarte

Leibstandarte

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:32 PM

Hi, Minggoy's is located at the Fort strip. Its the building where Fitness First is located. Its at the groundfloor. you wont miss it, its the one with the Spanish inspired motiff. You'll like it there, siguro for a dinner date without wine PHP2,500.00-3,000.00 would be good. Food is great! Plrease try their Paella Espaņola, Gambas, Oyster Florentine or if your into Iberrian Spanish cuisina check out the Bacalao ala Viscayna! Sarap pare! worth it.

Filo's is also located in the same building. Actually katabi niya Gonuts Donuts. PHP2,000.00 would probably be enough! hope I was of help. peace dude! :cool:

Yes I really like Je Suis Gourmand :thumbsupsmiley: , by the way where is Minggoy's? How much would it cost per person? and the Filo's?

#11 loverboy18

loverboy18

The Lover

• (05) Regular
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 06:13 PM

Hi, Minggoy's is located at the Fort strip. Its the building where Fitness First is located. Its at the groundfloor. you wont miss it, its the one with the Spanish inspired motiff. You'll like it there, siguro for a dinner date without wine PHP2,500.00-3,000.00 would be good. Food is great! Plrease try their Paella Espaņola, Gambas, Oyster Florentine or if your into Iberrian Spanish cuisina check out the Bacalao ala Viscayna! Sarap pare! worth it.

Filo's is also located in the same building. Actually katabi niya Gonuts Donuts. PHP2,000.00 would probably be enough! hope I was of help. peace dude! :cool:

its expensive pala in minggoy's :boo:

#12 oxford

oxford

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:52 AM

gourdos have good pasta. I like the fried chicken with salted egg at zongs....wash it down with beer! SARAP!

#13 loverboy18

loverboy18

The Lover

• (05) Regular
  • 631 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:48 AM

gourdos have good pasta. I like the fried chicken with salted egg at zongs....wash it down with beer! SARAP!

ZONG, this smart modern Chinese eatery is serving supremely authentic and mainly Cantonese Fair, without the MSG, to its devout following who are lapping it up.

Food recommended :
Prawn and Peach Spring Roll
Marinated Pork Knuckle
Fookien Fried Rice
Roast Duck
Malaysian Style Green Beans
Almond Jelly
Lychee in Syrup
and Banana Fritters

well from the moment the tea arrives, the service is quick, professinal and the food soundly executed. Zong is a must visit for any Chinese food aficionado.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by loverboy18, 26 September 2006 - 01:49 AM.

#14 ABU

ABU

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 06:51 PM

dencios mern?

#15 loverboy18

loverboy18

The Lover

• (05) Regular
  • 631 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 01:03 AM

dencios mern?

Wala atang Dencios dito.

but you can try JAYMI"S Grill, its located along Bonifacio Drive, right beside the NBC Tent, Its a nice airy structure tastefully done in the native style without the ubiquitous bamboo accoutrements so typical of many grill restaurants in the metropolis. :boo:

:cool: try
Sisig
Crispy Tadyang ng Baka
Crispy Seafood sa Bilao
Pinalutong na Hito

Overall, Jaymi's Makes for good "late night gatherings" or after party dining and drinking. With an extensive drink list and festive atmosphere, the place is usally full on weekends. <_<

#16 Shinn

Shinn

Hottie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:31 PM

Red kimino :boo: yumyum :D

sarado na po ata jaymi's grill.

#17 missmanners

missmanners

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2482 posts
  • Interests:everything that can't bore me.

Posted 28 September 2006 - 11:23 PM

if you guys mean jaymie's where the mini golf course used to be, it's gone now. they vacated the premises just two weeks ago. fyi. :)

and yes! zong rocks.

and everything on the menu of trio is good. leave room for dessert. it's the best part. and try their wines. they have a pretty decent collection.

gourdo's is weird. service is weird. food is weird. i'd shop here but not eat here.

i hate embassy but for some reason when my friends and i want to dance, there's really no place else.

minggoy's used to be better.

that persian place is pretty cool.

i don't like red kimono. unreasonable prices for icky food. the jap place beside pasto's better. the sushi's great.

and then there's cold rock! yum!

#18 boccicchio

boccicchio

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 09:38 AM

AMEN to that miss manners...mukhang madalas ka sa fort ah...i go to gym at fort sa fitness and after working out i always eat at zong, hope we can i can meet you soon....

#19 loverboy18

loverboy18

The Lover

• (05) Regular
  • 631 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:55 PM

Closed na pala un Jaymi's Grill

#20 loverboy18

loverboy18

The Lover

• (05) Regular
  • 631 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:22 PM

TRIO

With the surfacing of Italian Restaurants all over Metro Manila, one may be overwhemed with choices. To slim down your options, here are few factors to consider: quality of food, price, service, accessibility and ambiance. The good news, Trio has it all.

Some may call it fine dining because of its sleek modern interiors, but the price they offer for thieir marvelous food is fairly reasonable.

TRY :thumbsupsmiley:
Five Cheeses
Arrosto
Seafood Pizza
Beef Carpaccio
Cannelloni
Pancetta
Sauteed
Pork Tenderloin

Trio offers "Manila version of Italian fare", but with the added charm and hospitality of Filipinos. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users