Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Di ko naman masasabi na nagkulang ako kasi from the onset naman sinabi ko din sa kanya na di naman ako mayaman, tamang may trabaho lang. She doesn't demand din naman either. Like yesterday nag grocery kami and sya mismo nagsasabi na tama na kasi mahal na masyado. Very simple person sya and nadala lang dati kaya pumasok ng spa. She was only in the industry less than 3 months. Siguro parang phase lang din sa buhay nya yung pag pasok nya. we were talking about it last night and sya naman mismo nagsabi tama na yun. Enough na yung pinasok nya sa spa and ayaw na din nya talaga.

kaya naman pala di makita kahit saang spa after nung early march, binakuran mo na pala

pag bumalik ulit yan sa spa, maraming gms na mapapasugod haha

kaya good luck sa pagsagot sa kanya financially

kaya naman pala di makita kahit saang spa after nung early march, binakuran mo na pala

pag bumalik ulit yan sa spa, maraming gms na mapapasugod haha

kaya good luck sa pagsagot sa kanya financially

Are we talking of the same person? I have a feeling we are but to your point, d naman sa binakuran ko, she really wanted to leave the industry na din. We hit it off around january pa and she left 1st week of march. With regards to her going back, as of now she has no plans and hopefully won't consider it again. She considered it sometime late march due to financial needs but i was able to convince her not to. As for my providing for her, i think i'm able to give her the basic needs naman and minsan damay ng konti family nya. I think we're beyond the money na even when she was still in the industry kasi sya na nagsasabi sakin back then na wag ko na sya bigyan ng tip it was only me who kept on insisting na umabot nga sa point na nagalit pa sya sakin one time kasi pinipilit ko talaga bigyan sya. I know there is still that possibility that bumalik sya due to financial needs but hopefully she doesn't. Right now i'm trying to persuade her to go back to school and finish her senior high since 1 year nalang naman. Sayang din since she came from a private school. Also, right ow we're trying to iron out some complications in our relationship, meron kasi hurdle na ang hirap alisin.

Meeting her folks is no joke. What you've been through is not an easy road. We're glad that things are working out well for you.

At the end of the day, selfishly, all that matters is how you both feel for each other.

It isn't easy at all even up to now, more than yung selos nung time na she was still in the industry meron pa din complication sa relationship namin na mas masakit sa ulo. Buti nalang andyan sister nya na parati nag uupdate sa akin and kampi talaga sa akin.

Appreciate the well wishes.

It isn't easy at all even up to now, more than yung selos nung time na she was still in the industry meron pa din complication sa relationship namin na mas masakit sa ulo. Buti nalang andyan sister nya na parati nag uupdate sa akin and kampi talaga sa akin.

Appreciate the well wishes.

If it's jealousy and she isn't giving any lead nevertheless don't be jealous I know it's hard but don't be paranoid. However the challenge is does she still keep an open communication to her clients ?

If yes then the solution is communication still

In an ideal relationship you have to have your do's and dont's as funny as it sounds I learned that the hard way.

List the things that you don't like seeing and you should also ask her what she doesn't like

The fact that you met here that's supposed to be the first thing that you discuss with her .

I wish you well bro do keep us posted

Don't let your anger take over you if she ain't giving you any reason, chill play your cards right

If it's jealousy and she isn't giving any lead nevertheless don't be jealous I know it's hard but don't be paranoid. However the challenge is does she still keep an open communication to her clients ?

If yes then the solution is communication still

In an ideal relationship you have to have your do's and dont's as funny as it sounds I learned that the hard way.

List the things that you don't like seeing and you should also ask her what she doesn't like

The fact that you met here that's supposed to be the first thing that you discuss with her .

I wish you well bro do keep us posted

Don't let your anger take over you if she ain't giving you any reason, chill play your cards right

She has ceased communication with her former clients (afaik). Actually even when she was in the industry naman she didn't really have an open communication with her clients and if ever mostly over social media lang. She has also changed her number several times since leaving the industry. In fact may mga nag pm nga sa kanya here on mtc after she left the industry but she shrugged them off saying na she is not interested in the offers and she already has a boyfriend.

She has ceased communication with her former clients (afaik). Actually even when she was in the industry naman she didn't really have an open communication with her clients and if ever mostly over social media lang. She has also changed her number several times since leaving the industry. In fact may mga nag pm nga sa kanya here on mtc after she left the industry but she shrugged them off saying na she is not interested in the offers and she already has a boyfriend.

I assume she doesnt have an MTC account.

That's great if you don't mind what is challenging? Because honestly if you wanted to love a psp . That means you accepted the challenge Kung baga the hell with the world

Anyway keep an open communication the fact that she values your money should be an indication that she is really in it for the long run

Just don't argue about money and never let her feel she is dead weight if she wants to help or ask for a small business support her all the way .

Best of all make her feel appreciated

She does but doesn't open it anymore. She was never active on mtc and never posted. She just used it to read updates.

Problem din kasi with some "GMs" here is makulit talaga sila at naghahabol kung kani-kanino at kung saan-saan. Tignan niyo yung mga Female Profile rooms, maraming mga rooms diyan tipong 2017-2016 ang huling login ng room owner pero yung mga lalaki hala sige post ng post sa thread. :lol:

If only para matuldukan na yang episode na yan ng buhay niya, she can always ask the mods to delete her account.

Problem din kasi with some "GMs" here is makulit talaga sila at naghahabol kung kani-kanino at kung saan-saan. Tignan niyo yung mga Female Profile rooms, maraming mga rooms diyan tipong 2017-2016 ang huling login ng room owner pero yung mga lalaki hala sige post ng post sa thread. :lol:

If only para matuldukan na yang episode na yan ng buhay niya, she can always ask the mods to delete her account.

marami talagang thirsty (in a bad way) "GMs" (emphasis on quotation marks) so it's no surprise that well intentioned GMs encounter guarded theras, likely adding to the complexities of falling for a therapist

• Like (+1) 1

Hindi ba pumasok sa isip ninyo; thanks for c@mming; hope you enjoyed my gfs body; sa uulitin ah muah muah sabay hatid sa labas may pahabol pang kiss gf mo sa gm na babalikan siya next week; how do you guys na in love handle that

Dati kinaya ko. Pero there is one gm na grabe magpost nun. It messed up my mindset with regards sa situation namin. Hahaha until kinain na ng insecurities.

Dati kinaya ko. Pero there is one gm na grabe magpost nun. It messed up my mindset with regards sa situation namin. Hahaha until kinain na ng insecurities.

Like how do you handle trust; sabi niya sayo eto limitations niya; then makita mo fr sa kanya; mga pinag gagawa niya sa loob ng cubicle hindi ninyo ginagawa; magtiwala ka pa ba? Mahal mo pa din?

Hindi ba pumasok sa isip ninyo; thanks for c@mming; hope you enjoyed my gfs body; sa uulitin ah muah muah sabay hatid sa labas may pahabol pang kiss gf mo sa gm na babalikan siya next week; how do you guys na in love handle that

Sobrang hirap talaga. Fortunately in my case yung mga fr sa kanya were very vague so tiwala nalang sa sinasabi nya. Mas ok na ngayon since she's out of the industry but it still bothers me every now and then pero what can i do. Take the good with the bad, isipin nalang na kung hindi din naman dahil sa industry di ko sya makikilala.

Sobrang hirap talaga. Fortunately in my case yung mga fr sa kanya were very vague so tiwala nalang sa sinasabi nya. Mas ok na ngayon since she's out of the industry but it still bothers me every now and then pero what can i do. Take the good with the bad, isipin nalang na kung hindi din naman dahil sa industry di ko sya makikilala.

That should be the approach bro she gave up a lot too to be with you already remember that

Like how do you handle trust; sabi niya sayo eto limitations niya; then makita mo fr sa kanya; mga pinag gagawa niya sa loob ng cubicle hindi ninyo ginagawa; magtiwala ka pa ba? Mahal mo pa din?

I do trust her naman before that incident. I know what she does inside. She always tells me what she did and didn't do. Like a detailed FR on her every sessions. But one day she stopped doing those things and then an FR was posted. That is the time the worst of the worst creeps in.

Kaya ayun. Napraning. Ewan ko ba.

I do trust her naman before that incident. I know what she does inside. She always tells me what she did and didn't do. Like a detailed FR on her every sessions. But one day she stopped doing those things and then an FR was posted. That is the time the worst of the worst creeps in.

Kaya ayun. Napraning. Ewan ko ba.

On going parin ba ung sayo ? Ano ba setup nyo nagthethera parin sya or that was just after you guys got together na nabasa mo ung fr . Sometimes knowing less is better specially if it's in the past.

Baka Hindi na nya sinabi sayo un para Di Ka nasakyan but if she is still doing it now ibang usapan na Yan if it's up to me