70 replies to this topic

#21 drop_it_lyk_its_hot

drop_it_lyk_its_hot

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 10:19 AM

the bar's cool.....im going to bring there my honey in 2weeks!!!!

#22 buhay_A

buhay_A

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:54 PM

Met a hot girl there some months back. She was so hot! did a lot of grinding and danced real hot. Turned out she was an executive of an international basketball league. she was way outta my league.

too bad!!!

#23 vkgp0218

vkgp0218

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:chillin, gym, outdoors.

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:38 AM

the place is relatively small making it cozy.

#24 marketman007

marketman007

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Making friends , Travelling , meeting nice people , helping people make money so they have a better quality of life.

Posted 05 December 2006 - 09:46 AM

Would this be a place to take people for a casual business meeting , or would you recommend somewhere else. We would be mainly foreigners.

Thanks for any feedback.

Marketman

#25 AFROMAN

AFROMAN

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:00 PM

citrus is a nice place... though vbar is better!

#26 MRyoso

MRyoso

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3173 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 10:48 PM

buhay pa ba tong place na to? :blink:

Edited by misteryosong_torpe, 20 February 2007 - 06:56 PM.

#27 RL14

RL14

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:19 PM

Has anybody been here?

I suggest you try it out. Former Vbar. :)

#28 MRyoso

MRyoso

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3173 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:57 AM

^ FRs?

Music?

how much is the cover charge?

bottle of beer?

thank you

#29 lindahgutierrez

lindahgutierrez

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Hi everybody! My name is Linda<br /><br />I'm half filipina and half new zealander, i'm 19 years of age and sorry but happily married and not looking!<br /><br />My mother is from Sibuyan Island, Visayas. I love her island because it is one of the most preserved islands left in Philippines, we are protected by WWF and i hope it stays that way cause thats why its still beautiful =)<br /><br />I grew up in New Zealand but have spent the past 4 years in Brisbane Australia. Im here in the Philippines to help my father with his new business, to spread the word about Cafe Twenty Eight and im also here to serve the customers and ensure they come back. That shouldn't be a problem cause our staff, my father and myself are all wonderful friendly people and we would love to see you there and back again.<br /><br />Come in anyday from 4pm-4am, Cafe Twenty Eight at 1335 Mabini Street, Ermita, Manila.<br /><br />We have a great food menu at affordable prices, no exact type of cusine, just a mix of the best. Our beers are afforable at PhP 55 for a San Mig. The Resto/Bar itself is beautiful, a really different look, in my opinion it is RETRO/COOL you really have to have a look. Also sorry we have no live bands or ''girls'' but we do have a relaxed atmosphere where you can hear the person your talking to, haha. Also, I guarantee you will be back.<br /><br />I'm there everynight and I hope to see you there!<br /><br />www.corystevens2003.multiply.com<br />www.barrestauranttogoinmanila.blogspot.com<br />http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=148552213392

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:56 AM

Is this place still good? I knowtice alot of the posts are from last year. My ex bf from makati always had "friends drinks" in this place, tellin me it was cosy. One time i was shoppin in glorietta and i walked past it in the daytime, popped my head inside for a look. Its small! However looks nice inside, never got the chance to go, coz i ended up in ice bar that nite. Whats the price for drinks? and Which days is it good to go? Meaning a nice crowd.

#30 drjeckyll

drjeckyll

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:06 PM

Is this place still good? I knowtice alot of the posts are from last year. My ex bf from makati always had "friends drinks" in this place, tellin me it was cosy. One time i was shoppin in glorietta and i walked past it in the daytime, popped my head inside for a look. Its small! However looks nice inside, never got the chance to go, coz i ended up in ice bar that nite. Whats the price for drinks? and Which days is it good to go? Meaning a nice crowd.

I just passed by here about a week ago. Looks like it's closed already. Anybody can confirm?

#31 Guest_strau_*

Guest_strau_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2007 - 04:30 PM

This club is now 'Rock Candy', don't know how to change topic name eh. Kung may alam pki-iba nlang. Same setup.. Old friends stick here as it was Venezia before but still different crowd come pa rin every night. Cool pa rin. You guys try it here, specially those who lives nearby the area (makati). Chill out, have fun! Party!

#32 AFROMAN

AFROMAN

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:15 PM

I just passed by here about a week ago. Looks like it's closed already. Anybody can confirm?

its not closed! its now called ROCK CANDY!

txt me if yu wana get in for free! i can hook up on the guestlist!

#33 ranma0717

ranma0717

Kryptonian

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1030 posts
  • Interests:PSPs, PS2, PC, music

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:26 PM

pwede pa ba dito? maganda ba crowd? any reviews?

#34 boynext_dr

boynext_dr

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

Met a hot girl there some months back. She was so hot! did a lot of grinding and danced real hot. Turned out she was an executive of an international basketball league. she was way outta my league.

too bad!!!

do you have her number? can you pls pm me her number thanks

#35 miko_g82

miko_g82

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:41 PM

What's the music format? Rock? RnB? House?

#36 Guest_strau_*

Guest_strau_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2007 - 01:37 AM

What's the music format? Rock? RnB? House?

Since this bar was owned by JR (prince of rnb music) mostly the music are hip-hop and rnb... but there are such nights na chillout/house trip din specially pag may events.. if you guys 'really' wanna check out the place then just drop by and see it yourself.. You'll surely have fun! :thumbsupsmiley:

#37 Guest_strau_*

Guest_strau_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:09 AM

:thumbsupsmiley: let's party!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Attached Files

#38 djlo

djlo

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:42 AM

dito ko nakasayaw ni joanne santos!!!!

#39 King Nothing

King Nothing

"Little Sneak"

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1512 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:44 PM

went there last last week end...
damage is at 300 includes 2 drinks... though some say wala entrance but not so sure how do they get in for free... say they probably knew some vip in there so they can get in for free..

some how i'm not comfortable with the crowd... its all mixed up... you'll see glamour girl hooking up with a hiphop guy... not good for my taste... though i like some of the girls...

#40 King Nothing

King Nothing

"Little Sneak"

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1512 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:47 PM

oh by the way music is ... a mix of house and hiphop... at one point ok... then at one point pangit...if your more into house music this place might not satisfy you...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users